Worms Strategy?

DeletedUser5211

he sayd i kick players, with attacks or whatever, and i have shown i didnt, so shut up, thanks :)

DeletedUser

Well then if your players are moving to the enemy it can't be a sign of weak leadership in worms, can it? I mean they must have absolutely loved their time with worms if they left.

DeletedUser

Can we have someone post War Stats for WORMS and TS?

Im really stoned and waaaaaaay too lazy. Id like to talk about that subject though... and it fits into the Worms Strategy topic.

-Bones,
Leading this bunch of misfits into the dark cold monotonous oblivion that is Domination Victory. BOOM!

DeletedUser5247

This is better then Springer... Varu if you really don't care then don't post? Save yourself the headache. From BOOM's perspective they are getting info this way. By bringing up why players were killed they now know more insight to the way you run your tribe and the participation of its members. The less you talk about the details of your tribe the better... Well done BOOM

DeletedUser

This is better then Springer... Varu if you really don't care then don't post? Save yourself the headache. From BOOM's perspective they are getting info this way. By bringing up why players were killed they now know more insight to the way you run your tribe and the participation of its members. The less you talk about the details of your tribe the better... Well done BOOM
This is the forums. Varu has the right to post whatever he wants as long as it is within the rules.

DeletedUser5247

Also, I may be wrong with my opinion here and please correct me anyone if I am wrong. The only stat that matters in this game is the players left standing at the end of the world correct? It isn't about the best war stats, it isn't about the tribe that won the most wars, etc. I feel like every world I have ever played in there is a cry in the externals about players being kicked all the time. If I was in BOOM and WORMS kicked players I was fighting (I know they aren't but if that were the case), heck that just means easier villas since the rest of WORMS cant support them. Let people weaken themselves.

DeletedUser5247

This is the forums. Varu has the right to post whatever he wants as long as it is within the rules.

Thank you? I never said he couldn't post what he wants. Varu seemed to be displeased at answering responses that others were putting up so I was merely saying that if he doesn't want to participate in the conversation he doesn't have to.... The comment about his tribes internal working I was saying as a thank you for the extra insight on the way WORMS as a tribe is, the more Intel you can have in this game the better...... But thank you sincerely for making me aware this was the forums. I honestly could not tell.

DeletedUser5211

they just cry about us, like all the time did, i`m used to it, :)

DeletedUser3741

how did you show you havent?
also dont tell me to shut up, this is a forum to encourage communication. if the topic gets you all grumpy because it strikes to close to truth then ignore it...

your last post i posted about didnt actually show anything useful without describing what it is supposed to show...

i dont think anyone has said you kick every player who gets attacked or loses villages as this is clearly not the case. i believe it was suggested that you kick players who are on their way to the rim...

i kicked all players that dont cooperate with us, problems with that?
My tribe, my rules? whats your problem?

you'ld be better off asking yourself the last question from this quote than others... o_O

DeletedUser5211

i can`t read all your rainbows , sorry, my english isnt very good, so i can answer to all your staff, even so your just talking trash :)

DeletedUser3741

nah, im just trying to stir the pot to keep the external forums a little more lively o_O

DeletedUser

Super. I mentally sobered up for 5 minutes to read all that. Time well spent.

Check this shit out:
Side 1:
Tribes: WORMS
Side 2:
Tribes: TS

Timeframe: Last month

[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 8
Side 2: 24
Difference: 16
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 41,381
Side 2: 119,901
Difference: 78,520
chart

I think TS would have quite a few more caps if worms hadn't had members leave/get dismissed from the tribe.

-Bones

DeletedUser

Ha!!!

if players dont cooperate with us, dont talk and team with us, they cant stay im our team, so they are out, and i didnt kick noone with no serious reasons, so if you don`t know the situation, dont post rainbows here please.

Maybe you should kick yourself Mr.Team player! Smellyworm here, cause you know worms smell!!!!!

Forwarded:
Kracken on 04.16. at 16:27
This message has been forwarded by Kracken.

Kracken on 04.16. at 05:08
I had no good options. I stay I get rimmed, I leave I am a traitor. It is not as if I did not repeatedly yell for help. Where was the help? I mailed tribemates directly asking for help. I had to fend for myself.

Varu Rullz on 04.16. at 04:58
traitor

Varu Rullz on 04.15. at 14:12
I know what you say. But we have war areas surrounding us and we have to clear them from all positions

Kracken on 04.15. at 13:44
Folks are looking for a full tribe counter attack plan. Seems like everyone is on their own. I will hang on for as long as possible.

Varu Rullz on 04.15. at 13:41
I m attacked by them and they need to get out. They wits ts are in the same target

Kracken on 04.15. at 13:38

I did see your conquers. Did not think Plundr is that big a threat. We in the middle are going to get slammed. I was informed that I am next on the hit list. Oh well.

Varu Rullz on 04.15. at 13:35
If you dont see i m fighting with plunder. And i m in first place at enrmy villas taking from war. So why u say i dont help the tribe? I help more than you think. And plunder tribe is surrounding my villages. They are a prioriti in this area

DeletedUser

I'm liking you more and more Khal.
The feeling is mutual, brother. Your forum responses are good stuff!

I had a lot of fun when you guys were attacking The Return. while I had the sit, very good coordination and timing. It was definitely the best Op pulled off on this world, maybe with the exception of the xxx pre-april fools day craptaculathon, but that was against chumps and they didnt stand a chance against us.

I Cant F&%ING WAIT to be your neighbor! It will be the best battle of this world, assuming you dont join the dark side... :p

Sorry... BAK ON TPC NW!!!!

-Bones

DeletedUser5381

man i like those war stats!
-thanks for posting them Khal

here i was thinking that WORMS was just trying to move away from all the fighting and what not but i guess all they really want are bigger players to help fend off attacks..