Worms Strategy?

DeletedUser5211

Was talking lord malice. The gretast player. Damn. You better change your name.

DeletedUser

Good luck to you as well. But you left out some details. For one thing we hit you after rejecting your request of an alliance and simply because we been preparing for war against you since day 1. You guys just were too worried about losing your ablity to internal and pick off weaker tribes or nontribe players to see that we were coming for you. Even now that still seems to be your focus. Third when we did an op against lauf we only managed to get one village before he left your tribe and by then you knew it was war. After we cleaned him up we moved on to other targets. Targets you could have supported but choose not to. Heck con818 nobled darkrath by himself without issue. Those players ended up abandoning you because of that. If anything those stats should be higher not lower. Due to players leaving or getting kicked. But wars are not won in stats anyways so they do not matter.

And as far as I know no nap is forever, this is a war game afterall. Tribes who are not prepared for allies and naps to break their pacts are the tribes that are the most vulvernable. I was prepared in case misc broke our nap unlike you.

Farmer let me tell you this, i like and love wen all thinks worms have a team of nubs, i will not say another story of who sayed and who betraided...we wasnt afraid of you, as you can see , we waited for you answear, answear that you avoid to give it to us, untill you got prepared, (+you got some viillage from us wen we was on nap) so for me (my opinion, i have no respect for TS, i told con, ,, if you want war, tell me'' and he sayed no ( but in that time tryed to get more tribes against us...So in the end,we are a team of nubs who gets only internal :)

P.S sryy for my eng :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is tasty!!!

om-nom-nom-nom-cat-demotivational-poster-1219280128.jpg