Yeah so the lack of skill in the rim was a misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think not..
Smash
Just another piece of Propaganda

0b37b58d171d5a4f8a50ce0bff934d01.png

The rim has always been a pretty useless place to search for skill. The rim is full of noobs or people testing new methods, we're used to that. But is it too much to ask for a bit of skill in the rim? I had thought not, but it seems I was wrong :eek:. Over in K36, we've been a bit annoyed at the lack of skill, to be honest. We in Smash had thought we'd face a tiny challenge from the rim noobs as we planned our practice on W1 for the other worlds. But looking at the quality of one tribe in particular around us, we can confidently say that the rim is a sad, sad place to be. Let's just give you a taste of this tribe's diplomacy, because I hear it's a good start with these types of threads:

icr7sx.png

All those allies and no enemies? Tsk tsk. Not even marking anyone on their map! I was so disappointed, but I can't say it wasn't expected. I mean, their offensive plans are just as bad:

b030b9f46657d8d673275f3104098b55.png

"Everyone attack at once" doesn't seem very coordinated, does it? And posting it in the forums like that, where prying eyes might notice! Worse than that, we have one guy, a "puggger" asking to retake his village. The nerve, I tell you! But, I admit, maybe they didn't have much to fear from spies. I mean, how many could there possibly be, right? Wrong:

4485a89e382dbc940d43d3ac888ccdd0.png

He attacked a player, apologized, and then invited them all? Worse than that, it seems he's fairly proud of himself about it! And his own tribemates can hardly understand what he wants. Then again, neither can I :confused:. But of course, he has nothing to fear from spies when he invites players he attacked, right :p? More tribe changes that the top 4 tribes in this world, more members than most tribes...but of course, spies are not to be feared. Well, his players are obviously top notch as well, so no way he should be afraid. Clear on the way to #1 with his...mixed villages:

e73721fbccb8845dc58685cef51a588c.png

The SmashNasty had more troops at 2k points than they're supposed to have at 5k. I don't know if that's a compliment to The SmashNasty, or worth nothing. But hey, I'm sure their magnificent building structures will save them! Right? Right:

622ba11a712c9aabf287932ae6db198b.png

What a magnificent farm! I mean...nope, just a farm. Is that what he's trying to do? I get it now, he's trying to make them all farms for his personal use later! Surely, this is all a ploy :D. Or not:

4d602af683f773f5e0110c26e1c6d057.png

Ignoring the fact that they have half a million forums with half of them shared with random tribes, they're simply letting anyone ask what they can do for the tribe publicly, instead of asking privately and earning their way up. I was in disbelief too, until I saw this:

fca1fe0c5fd07c26c47b276254c88ebb.png

Besides the atrocious way it was put, rendering it almost impossible to read, we really can't help but laugh at our neighbors. You have to announce you are leaving 24 hours before you do? Is that some kind of joke? I'd love to see how that conversation would go:

-I'm leaving
-Oh, alright. You can leave in 24 hours.
-Alrighty then.

Yeah, I'm sure my world is very nice :cool:.

And to top it all off:

84d8f832231c23c6ab9c32e2f1049a60.png

Warned and bound? Sounds a bit...well, you can get the implications.

Now, at this point you may be saying tl;dr, or asking what the point of this thread is. It really has no point. We in Smash wanted to lament the lack of skill in the rim. We're aware there are the few exceptions, and that the rest of the world is more skilled, but we can't help but cry ourselves to sleep (sad, I know) at the pain this inflicts upon us. We're supposed to noble these guys? What a pain, we don't even get a challenge :(. Hopefully W2 holds more challenge (and we're sure it will), but we really can't help but wonder; if these guys are alive, how many others have managed to slip past the good players?

Thanks for your time
Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

icr7sx.png

All those allies and no enemies? Tsk tsk. Not even marking anyone on their map! I was so disappointed, but I can't say it wasn't expected.

I have had a tribe with 50 allies before :D is it such a bad thing? :rolleyes:

I mean, their offensive plans are just as bad:

"Everyone attack at once" doesn't seem very coordinated, does it? And posting it in the forums like that, where prying eyes might notice! Worse than that, we have one guy, a "puggger" asking to retake his village. The nerve, I tell you!

LOL, i love their co-ordination, i would love to learn from them, and i would always ask to retake a village

But, I admit, maybe they didn't have much to fear from spies. I mean, how many could there possibly be, right? Wrong:

4485a89e382dbc940d43d3ac888ccdd0.png

He attacked a player, apologized, and then invited them all? Worse than that, it seems he's fairly proud of himself about it! And his own tribemates can hardly understand what he wants. Then again, neither can I :confused:. But of course, he has nothing to fear from spies when he invites players he attacked, right :p? More tribe changes that the top 4 tribes in this world, more members than most tribes...but of course, spies are not to be feared.

Yup, you should always attack and then apologize. Fear the spies, always fear the spies :eek:

Well, his players are obviously top notch as well, so no way he should be afraid. Clear on the way to #1 with his...mixed villages:

e73721fbccb8845dc58685cef51a588c.png

The SmashNasty had more troops at 2k points than they're supposed to have at 5k. I don't know if that's a compliment to The SmashNasty, or worth nothing.

I had more troops at 300 points than they did at 1k so i think i win :p

But hey, I'm sure their magnificent building structures will save them! Right? Right:

622ba11a712c9aabf287932ae6db198b.png

What a magnificent farm! I mean...nope, just a farm. Is that what he's trying to do? I get it now, he's trying to make them all farms for his personal use later!

That is not a farm, that is the perfect build, you should know this :D

Surely, this is all a ploy :D. Or not:

4d602af683f773f5e0110c26e1c6d057.png

Ignoring the fact that they have half a million forums with half of them shared with random tribes, they're simply letting anyone ask what they can do for the tribe publicly, instead of asking privately and earning their way up.

Yup, asking for a position and getting it is the best way to do things, it gets you where you wanna go :D

I was in disbelief too, until I saw this:

fca1fe0c5fd07c26c47b276254c88ebb.png

Besides the atrocious way it was put, rendering it almost impossible to read, we really can't help but laugh at our neighbors. You have to announce you are leaving 24 hours before you do? Is that some kind of joke?

I am just going to LOL at that part

I'd love to see how that conversation would go:

-I'm leaving
-Oh, alright. You can leave in 24 hours.
-Alrighty then.

Yeah, I'm sure my world is very nice :cool:.

It's like you are looking into my soul, and pulling out exactly what i would say :D

And to top it all off:

84d8f832231c23c6ab9c32e2f1049a60.png

Warned and bound? Sounds a bit...well, you can get the implications.

This tribe really know how to get things done don't they?

Now, at this point you may be saying tl;dr, or asking what the point of this thread is. It really has no point. We in Smash wanted to lament the lack of skill in the rim. We're aware there are the few exceptions, and that the rest of the world is more skilled, but we can't help but cry ourselves to sleep (sad, I know) at the pain this inflicts upon us. We're supposed to noble these guys? What a pain, we don't even get a challenge :(. Hopefully W2 holds more challenge (and we're sure it will), but we really can't help but wonder; if these guys are alive, how many others have managed to slip past the good players?

Thanks for your time
Smash

I enjoyed this read, it gave me some laughs while i was eating my egg and chip sandwich (yum yum i know), but lets hope LTR reads this and learns that they have inspired others ;)

DeletedUser

That really isn't a compliment. I had 1.5k-1.8k LC at 2k points. And my mines aren't as high as what they expect at 500 points.

Nice PnP. I didn't even know y'all were writing this. :D

DeletedUser

Love this one...

"Everyone attack at once" doesn't seem very coordinated, does it? And posting it in the forums like that, where prying eyes might notice! Worse than that, we have one guy, a "puggger" asking to retake his village. The nerve, I tell you! But, I admit, maybe they didn't have much to fear from spies.​
And this one....

rofl :D

DeletedUser452

I'm rather disappointed in this thread.

All that you've done is shown us an inexperienced tribe's forum, which is on every world. Nothing special to see here

DeletedUser

All that you've done is shown us an inexperienced tribe's forum, which is on every world. Nothing special to see here

Maybe not special, but it's always good to see something like this :D

DeletedUser

Go find a dictionary and look up Propaganda

Come back when you know the terms and meaning

MM

DeletedUser

Great Post McMoney; I Have To Agree With You As Well, It Was Easy For Me To Own My K.
The Thing Is You Could Actually Point Whore Your Way To The Top As Well,(I Didn't Though!!), The Noobs Won't Attack You :D
I Hope You Do More Propaganda As Well, Its Enjoyable To Read... :D

DeletedUser

Great Post McMoney; I Have To Agree With You As Well, It Was Easy For Me To Own My K.
The Thing Is You Could Actually Point Whore Your Way To The Top As Well,(I Didn't Though!!), The Noobs Won't Attack You :D

I know i am being off topic (sorry McMoney)

But i want to say thanks to clicky for continuing my legacy :D

DeletedUser

I don't understand the point of posts like this.

Propaganda is defined by dictionary.com as:

–noun
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

So what you're saying is that there's a tribe on the rim that's noob? Right? I'm sorry... But I have to tell you, that's not exactly newsworthy. There's always noob tribes at the rim. Sometimes there's even more than one.

Propaganda is supposed to either help or harm, see above definition. No one's being helped by this... At least I hope no one is. God I hope no one is.... And harm? They're kinda doing that to themselves.

So what I see here is McMoney saying (and I'm paraphrasing) "Noob tribe is Noob" to which I reply, "So?"

Call it humorous if you really want to, I did kinda eyeboggle at their village build. But this isn't PnP. It's just not. So there.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment, I will be taking part in some unusual PnP later on, however noble one more village in k57 I am coming for you ;).

–noun
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

So what you're saying is that there's a tribe on the rim that's noob? Right? I'm sorry... But I have to tell you, that's not exactly newsworthy. There's always noob tribes at the rim. Sometimes there's even more than one.

Propaganda is supposed to either help or harm, see above definition. No one's being helped by this... At least I hope no one is. God I hope no one is.... And harm? They're kinda doing that to themselves.

So what I see here is McMoney saying (and I'm paraphrasing) "Noob tribe is Noob" to which I reply, "So?"

Call it humorous if you really want to, I did kinda eyeboggle at their village build. But this isn't PnP. It's just not. So there.

As for you....

Harm is what this PnP is referring to....

(1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.)
'harm' comes under many things, harm can be words or actions which are meaningful to someone or something, or even a group of people.

(2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.)
The harm may not be harsh or hurtful, it does however, show an insight to the tribes secrecy which therefore is valuable, personal information to them. This shows what kind of players they are, it shows their weakness's and strengths and shows the trust and lack of attention to how the game is played. Mocking or causing confusion and corruption, and embarrassing a player or group of players is there for classed as harm.

(3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.)
So yes it is therefore PnP as it shows how they play, how their players act, disorganization and showing the public of what we call noobish actions and leadership is being used withing the tribe.

MM

DeletedUser

–noun

As potent as this information sounds.

You are just asking to be flamed, hard.

DeletedUser173

I really don't care about this particular kind of thread, and I got bored reading it, but I will say this- If such posts bring life to the forums, then go for it and post. Otherwise, what's the point of a thread? (other than the obvious like propaganda, politics, information etc. :D)

DeletedUser

I really don't care about this particular kind of thread, and I got bored reading it, but I will say this- If such posts bring life to the forums, then go for it and post. Otherwise, what's the point of a thread? (other than the obvious like propaganda, politics, information etc. :D)

Some people do get bored, I have, but trolling is not one way of making the forums fun. In the future I will be bringing new stuff to the forums and will do my best to gain the majority's respect, until then bare with me with what I have.

MM

DeletedUser

Where's my credit for writing and organizing this :eek:?!

You all may not see the point, and that's fine. But everyone who enjoyed it did, and everyone who enjoys seeing some life in the forum did, and that's all we aimed for :).

Status
Not open for further replies.