Yeah so the lack of skill in the rim was a misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

aside from all the arguments. the one thing this thread did is make the forums more active. this might be the thread with the most posts in one day.

DeletedUser623

K as i wasnt very active in this thread let me make my points:

Smash watch your ego
Gearhound this is a pnp

Thats it!

DeletedUser

I didn't say anything egotistical. In the least bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser452

Yup I totally agree with that.

Junior olympic wrestler on the united states team.

MVP 4 years back to back at my school for baseball, along with all conference each year, and all state junior and senior year.
All state football + wrestling as well.

4.0 GPA, have shaken Bill Gates hand at a lunch-in conference with Gates, me, and 3 other classmates 2 years back. Had an internship with the AT&T east CEO, and have a presidential seal of hers, which only 4 other people have in the world.

Duke Tip scholar. Full rides to 32 schools for academics and 26 for athletics.

I even played on my schools RUGBY team for 3 years. Because we to, have rugby. We also held the state title 2 years back to back, and I got MVP 1 of those years.

English education is far better, but I went to the pathway school for magnet and technology for the entire country. I received over 10 certifications including Cisco, A+, Oracle Database, etc. In that case, no, you are not more knowledgeable than me just because you are taking A levels. Get your facts straight.

I can go on. There's a lot more.

Do not buck.

This had nothing to do with you. Granted, you are quite successful and I commend you on that, but do not ever again try my life off of the game.

Nothing egoistical there.

3 sport all state athlete.

I got injured, TW fills my void for competition.

You all sit around on forums, because you have nothing else social in your life other than to come home from work, or school, or whatever it is, and sit around playing forum games and trolling.

Or there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, nice job smash. I love exposing tribes and players. The fact of the matter is that the .us server is still young and full of noobs...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That really isn't a compliment. I had 1.5k-1.8k LC at 2k points.

You're either lying or don't know how to play. I'm going to go with lying. Especially since I remember you stopping troop queues in order to be able to raise the level of your HQ faster on previous worlds. Regardless the only way to have that many lc at that point value is by letting your HQ idle, which isn't something to brag about.

I had more :X

Same comment as Smash, if you're telling the truth you're idling your HQ, that's not an accomplishment.

I didn't coplay. I also sleep 8 hours a day, and have school. I don't use sitters. Didn't play the first 2-3 days.

Don't compare.

You? Not co-play? That's gotta be a first. Considering you generally have close to a half dozen players on your accounts. Also love the assumptions that moloco uses co-players, and sitters, and does not sleep, nor have school. Get over yourself, other players have lives too.

Go find a dictionary and look up Propaganda

Come back when you know the terms and meaning

MM

He's got a much more solid understanding of what propaganda is than you do.

As potent as this information sounds.

You are just asking to be flamed, hard.

He's not asking to be flamed, it really is rather low quality PnP.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Let's set this straight. You're so arrogant/egotistical and unable to be criticized by anyone that because someone told you I didn't think you were a very good leader you sent me this:

[10/1/2010 7:38:02 PM] Matt (Legit): Nauz
[10/1/2010 7:38:04 PM] Matt (Legit): Shut the **** up
[10/1/2010 7:38:11 PM] Matt (Legit): I am tired of your superior bullsiht.
[10/1/2010 7:38:14 PM] Matt (Legit): Just shut the **** up
[10/1/2010 7:38:31 PM] Matt (Legit): You play 18 hours a ****ing day because you have nothing else better in your life to do
[10/1/2010 7:38:36 PM] Matt (Legit): Your girlfriend looks like a troll
[10/1/2010 7:38:48 PM] Matt (Legit): You have no accomplishments outside your startup rank 1s in your life.
[10/1/2010 7:39:02 PM] Matt (Legit): You are a sad excuse for someone that deems themself to be anything more than a pawn in life

You then blocked me.

You then changed your skype status to: I kind of want to beat the shit out of Nauz.

You want to to claim to not be egotistical? You're pathetic. When someone doesn't worship you as highly as you worship yourself you stoop to personal insults. Get thicker skin. Stop requiring other people to praise you, learn to like yourself for who you are, and not need outside adoration to be comfortable in your own skin, and simply put, grow up.

Not only are you the most arrogant player on TW I have ever met, you're also the least secure which causes you to constantly boast about things that you can't prove and that even if you could no one would give a shit about because you think doing so will make people respect you.

I'm afraid that's all the attention you'll be getting from me because there's a troll in the kitchen calling to me that my breakfast is done.

troll.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You're either lying or don't know how to play. I'm going to go with lying. Especially since I remember you stopping troop queues in order to be able to raise the level of your HQ faster on previous worlds. Regardless the only way to have that many lc at that point value is by letting your HQ idle, which isn't something to brag about.

I wasn't bragging about it. I was merely re-enforcing that McMoney said that I had more troops at a lesser phase of the game than the tribe above required.

Same comment as Smash, if you're telling the truth you're idling your HQ, that's not an accomplishment.

So there is only one way to succeed in the game? Yours usually involves being nobled out or catapulted after you get a few villages.

You? Not co-play? That's gotta be a first. Considering you generally have close to a half dozen players on your accounts. Also love the assumptions that moloco uses co-players, and sitters, and does not sleep, nor have school. Get over yourself, other players have lives too.

I've only co-played on 4 worlds out of 30ish. He did have a coplayer, it is stated in the other thread. I didn't assume he didn't have all of that. But he did have a coplayer, which I did not, giving him an advantage, as a rebuttal to him having to say he had more.

Post 2, denied.

He's not asking to be flamed, it really is rather low quality PnP.

Yeah, he was, we have a few players in the tribe that hound the forums to back flame people. So in essence, he actually was asking for it, regardless of if he was right or not, maybe you should learn the english language a little more properly. I did say something along the lines of his post being accurate. Did I say why he was asking to be flamed? Negatory.

So Nauz, you are left with 0 validity in your posts. Go learn how to be a proper douchebag and actually have valid points. Maybe the time you spent here, you could have been not dropping out of the top 20 on 52?

DeletedUser

Let's set this straight. You're so arrogant/egotistical and unable to be criticized by anyone that because someone told you I didn't think you were a very good leader you sent me this:

You then blocked me.

You then changed your skype status to: I kind of want to beat the shit out of Nauz.

You want to to claim to not be egotistical? You're pathetic. When someone doesn't worship you as highly as you worship yourself you stoop to personal insults. Get thicker skin. Stop requiring other people to praise you, learn to like yourself for who you are, and not need outside adoration to be comfortable in your own skin, and simply put, grow up.

Not only are you the most arrogant player on TW I have ever met, you're also the least secure which causes you to constantly boast about things that you can't prove and that even if you could no one would give a shit about because you think doing so will make people respect you.

I'm afraid that's all the attention you'll be getting from me because there's a troll in the kitchen calling to me that my breakfast is done.

troll.png

I stand by everything I said to you. You're a pathetic excuse of life. You go out of your way to try to belittle another player to give yourself the satisfaction of feeling superior, when in reality, you really aren't that good of a player. Yeah, you have skill in the game. I won't deny that. (Funny though, you deny me mine just about every chance you get). I heard a little story from a little birdie how you failed to be successful in world 19. Have you ever been in one of my tribes? Negative. Have you ever been in a tribe with me? Negative. So really who are you to judge how skilled I am as a leader.. or even as a player? You really don't have any grounds to do either.

I'm the most arrogant? Oh I'm sure. Definitely. Not as if your superiority complex is to be shunned aye? You can't be bothered to play world 52 because you can't catch rank 1?

I won't go further into this. I am quite busy.. playing the accounts I didn't quit off of because I wasn't rank 1.

DeletedUser

Coming from someone who sent an intimidating mail to my tribe member and then hit delete at 150 points?

Please.

After I sent the mail, I didn't log into the account again.

The account also was banned due to .Jesus being an offensive name.

The mail was for giggles. Did you not read it?

DeletedUser

'Pot, meet kettle' is really all i can say.

But on topic.
Isn't it quite obvious that the tribe LOTR, much like most of the rim tribes, is made of new players just trying to have some fun?
If you are so annoyed about the lack of challenge they muster up, why not tutor them for a month and then war them? Should prove to be a lot more challenging don't you think?
You may even discover some hidden gems you want to keep for yourself once you've demolished them, after all fresh blood is something every tribe no matter how good needs to survive long term.
Just an opinion...

Thread itself was a great attempt to get some short-term activity on the board, we need more of this kind of enthusiasm.

DeletedUser

But on topic.
Isn't it quite obvious that the tribe LOTR, much like most of the rim tribes, is made of new players just trying to have some fun?
If you are so annoyed about the lack of challenge they muster up, why not tutor them for a month and then war them? Should prove to be a lot more challenging don't you think?
You may even discover some hidden gems you want to keep for yourself once you've demolished them, after all fresh blood is something every tribe no matter how good needs to survive long term.
Just an opinion...

Thread itself was a great attempt to get some short-term activity on the board, we need more of this kind of enthusiasm.

Actually, surprisingly, a good amount of ~LTR~ are players from the Romanian server which are not so new to the game. They have 1 player that I am severely impressed by as well. There are actually some that are new, and we have taken in 5-6 players now that are new and we are teaching them how to the best of our abilities.

And all we were trying to do is have at least something to talk about on the forums, it's like a deadzone here.

DeletedUser

But on topic.
Just an opinion...

At least you had something positive..ish to say :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The SmashNasty said:
I heard a little story from a little birdie how you failed to be successful in world 19.

Derr? My first world was W18 in K8, second world was W23. Never played W19. Come again? Nor, even if I had would it have any relevance. Never claimed to have done well on every world I've played. You see, I don't whine and moan when people rate me lower than I rate myself. As a result I'm a lot more respected in the TW Community than you are.

I'm the most arrogant? Oh I'm sure. Definitely. Not as if your superiority complex is to be shunned aye? You can't be bothered to play world 52 because you can't catch rank 1?

You seem to be talking far moreso about yourself than about me. I'm still playing W52, I can be happy with logging in 2-3 times a day and not have to quit because I'm not top 10, though, if you knew what a growth monitor was you'd realize I'll have an avademy in the next 48 hours and will once again be top 10.

The SmashNasty said:
I won't go further into this. I am quite busy.. playing the accounts I didn't quit off of because I wasn't rank 1.

Which are those? You played 46, 47, 51, 52, yet are no longer playing any of them.

Mr. Pot, meet the kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.