Yeah so the lack of skill in the rim was a misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Derr? My first world was W18 in K8, second world was W23. Never played W19. Come again? Nor, even if I had would it have any relevance. Never claimed to have done well on every world I've played. You see, I don't whine and moan when people rate me lower than I rate myself. As a result I'm a lot more respected in the TW Community than you are.

I have the respect of the people I want respect from. I could care less about the general TW Community, they don't matter in game. They don't matter in my life in entirety. Loved by the few over liked by the many.

You seem to be talking far moreso about yourself than about me. I'm still playing W52, I can be happy with logging in 2-3 times a day.
Yep, I am sure it has nothing to do with you not being rank 1, but whatever floats your boat.

Which are those? You played 46, 47, 51, 52, yet are no longer playing any of them.

Mr. Pot, meet the kettle.
46 - Banned, as you know.
47 - Lost interest, got quite busy off of the game with various things.
51 - I joined an account in SHEEPS for about a week. IDK how you can even consider that.
52 - I played for a day, maybe 2? I just didn't have the want to play that world. I was looking forward to playing with Curr, but otherwise I just didn't have a reason to play.

I don't see how any of these worlds work against me? If I were to keep playing world 47, I'm sure we could have remained in the top for quite some time, we had no reason not to, just lack of interest.

Mr. Nauz, meet Mr. dead end.

DeletedUser

double posts, mouth like a trash can, excuse after excuse... you should just quit while your ahead cup cake..

DeletedUser806

And you are...? Another Nauzhror bandwagon junkie.

Who am i?

Silent panda? W52... now who are you with your oversized ego and oversized signature, the only junkie here is you... TW junkie.. you dont seem to have the ability to stay on a world.

DeletedUser

double posts, mouth like a trash can, excuse after excuse... you should just quit while your ahead cup cake..

Different posts different quotes.

Mouth like a trashcan? I said douchebag once, he said ass. I don't see the difference.

Excuse after excuse? Nauz just stated he wasn't in the top 10 because he only logs on 2-3 times a day, and that he'd be back into it with his academy, or whatever. Seems like an excuse to me.

You're an idiot.

DeletedUser

Who am i?

Silent panda? W52... now who are you with your oversized ego and oversized signature, the only junkie here is you... TW junkie.. you dont seem to have the ability to stay on a world.

I was on several worlds for several months, and some years.

Are you even playing US1?

DeletedUser806

Not currently although i was at the start of the world as mggege, tend to prefer to stick to bigger servers to be honest that give a more challenging experience.

DeletedUser

Looks like i made a mistake, i was quite sure this thread was about the tribe LOTR and not ~LTR~.
But while we are talking about rim tribes, what you guys think of A:M? I kinda like their coat of arms and positioning on the rim so trying to get some more data before applying.

DeletedUser

Not currently although i was at the start of the world as mggege, tend to prefer to stick to bigger servers to be honest that give a more challenging experience.

Then get off the forums. Obviously you don't have any reason of being here other than to waste time you could be being more productive elsewhere.

How is this server ever going to be more challenging if all you do is quit? Along with everyone else that quit that was a skilled player.

DeletedUser

If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you and im sure your back hurts like hell lol, name calling just lowered your iq to dismal imo mr nasty.

DeletedUser806

Get of the forums ? ..

How is this server ever going to be more challenging if all you do is quit? Along with everyone else that quit that was a skilled player.

How is this server going to get more challenging if you talk to people on the forums the way you do, if i was a first time player looking to join the server and you talked to me the way that you did...i probably wouldn't join.

You talk of the world failing because there is no competition? .. it is because there was no competition that people left, the best tribes on this server in W1 could have had the world taken over in a matter of months however they wanted a challenge and hence why they left. This server is not a challenge and it wont be for some considerable time until more players become aware of it and the level in player quality increases.

You talk like you are some kind of pro on the game however i can almost be certain that you are an inexperianced noob trying to stand in shoes to big for you.

IMO .. get a new signature or just don't post your just making a show of yourself nub

DeletedUser

If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you and im sure your back hurts like hell lol, name calling just lowered your iq to dismal imo mr nasty.

I am sure. I am also sure several will disagree with you. I was just defending myself, when in all truths, Nauz had no reason to post here. He doesn't play the world, he was not included in this thread, nor was anything said prior to out of line. I am slightly sure, that I am not the one that has made an ass out of myself.

Haters exist everywhere. Everyone has haters. Nauz just happens to run the club. I'm sure he has haters, I am sure you do, as for every other player in existence. It is the way of life, no matter what you do, someone will dog you for it. My back does hurt, but that is related to the several miles I walked last night at the fair.

I am pretty sure that name calling doesn't lower your IQ, since that is a measure of potential intelligence, not a measure of the way in which you choose to describe a particular person. I chose to describe you as an idiot, and with every post you make me more confident that you are in fact, an idiot.

DeletedUser

Get of the forums ? ..

There is no point considering you don't even play this server.

How is this server going to get more challenging if you talk to people on the forums the way you do, if i was a first time player looking to join the server and you talked to me the way that you did...i probably wouldn't join
I am confident that you were not a first time player. First time players rarely ever make a forum account as soon as they join, nor would they have any reason to take one persons stance on things into their own want to play the game, so I don't see a point in you stating any of that.

You talk of the world failing because there is no competition?
You sound like a child stating this. I didn't even escalate the fact that the server is in lack of competition in any way, so for you to state that I even hinted that "the world is failing" is pretty stupid.
.. it is because there was no competition that people left, the best tribes on this server in W1 could have had the world taken over in a matter of months however they wanted a challenge and hence why they left. This server is not a challenge and it wont be for some considerable time until more players become aware of it and the level in player quality increases.
True, but it is also true that there is even less competition now due to those players quitting.
You talk like you are some kind of pro on the game however i can almost be certain that you are an inexperianced noob trying to stand in shoes to big for you.
I never stated anywhere in this forum regarding my skill level. I only stated that I had so many LC, and that is the closest.

I stand in my own shoes, and I am quite experienced. I've played for quite a few years. I'm not the best, but I know what I am doing. I'll leave it at that.

IMO .. get a new signature or just don't post your just making a show of yourself nub
And with this, you look like the noob yourself. Your signature doesn't dignify how you play or your progress in the game. It doesn't even matter. I just wanted to have a signature, and didn't bother to take the time to make one that was to be solely used as my signature, instead I saved time and just stretched it.

I'm not making a "show of myself". You now look like you are irrelevant in all forms of the game.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I have the respect of the people I want respect from. I could care less about the general TW Community, they don't matter in game. They don't matter in my life in entirety. Loved by the few over liked by the many.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have sent a mail to Name Required on W47 that can be best summarized as you crying about being constantly underrated.

DeletedUser

If you didn't care you wouldn't have sent a mail to Name Required on W47 that can be best summarized as you crying about being constantly underrated.

I felt like sending a message so I did. The actual feeling of care, for anything that happens on this game is pretty infinitesimal.

Also, I will give you this. I did feel that way, and I have come to realize that I am not underrated.

DeletedUser

The invisible thing called a Good Name is made up of the breath of numbers that speak well of you, so your name is mud at the moment from what i can read..im an idiot hey lol.. well lets see..in your case nasty everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege. nauz gave a mature explanation, of which the only rebuttal you could muster, was something i would expect from a child in a playground... hence the notion that your name calling gives us an indication of your iq :eek: sorry if the truth hurts mr nasty..

underrated ?? deservedly so by the looks...

DeletedUser

Locking the thread.

Everyone involved in the flaming and insults will get punished by appropriate measures within the coming hours.

The player with the almost naked lady will also get a banned account if the signature and avatar is not removed within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.