Beginner Protection: 2,5 days
Maximum Relation Defender:Attacker: Off
Tribe Limit: 40 Members
Direction Choice: Active
Archers: No
Paladin : Yes
Scouting system: Scouts see everything.

DeletedUser

So tell me whats the difference then either they make a family or the tribe limit is higher whats the difference with shared forums there isnt one

Googly covered it pretty well, but this to:

when .NET made tribe limit "no limit" for a world, there were tribes with over 1K... if as you say there is no difference, why are there not family tribes with over 1K people total???

but yea googly covered it pretty well... families rarely, if ever, work...or main and academy, or "sisters" or w/e they call themselves, it always ends up breaking up.

DeletedUser

it's good settings because barbs don't grow, and people won't want to noble 75 point barbs

DeletedUser1446

it's good settings because barbs don't grow, and people won't want to noble 75 point barbs

It´s very bad...i´m playing UK9 and it sucks...it´ss to darn stupid to play like that... dumb settings...BORRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The thing is for the ones calling family tribes now a days there not really family tribes its just an extention tribe same leadership as the main tribe same forums same everything no leader to the second or 3rd tribe

I just think 40 - 50 people isnt enough space for a tribe personally and it doesnt matter what the tribe limit is it could be 20 an people still get called mass recruiters because then you will get tribes of 10 people doesnt matter people throw out the word mass recruit if you have more members then they do

80 member tribe limit is reasonable in my opinion but no world should have more then 100 member tribe limit

DeletedUser

what is wrong with 40-50 person limit??? late game its rare to see that many... look at us1... the top tribe has under 40, as does 404 at the rank4 spot...rank2 has just over 40 players...

6 tribes on us1 have over 50 members... and those without tons of members seem to be doing fine...

idk if its like 60 i will be fine, i just prefer lower tribe limits...

DeletedUser

I just dont like feeling constricted I guess even if I am only goin to have 40 people I like it that if I wanted I got 40 more open slots should I want to use them is all

DeletedUser

I just dont like feeling constricted I guess even if I am only goin to have 40 people I like it that if I wanted I got 40 more open slots should I want to use them is all

How about a suggestion where you can have 80 members for the first 2 months, but then it decreases every 2 weeks in increments of 5 until you are down to 40 members, with the smallest 5 players being dismissed if leadership doesn't remove choice players first?

It would really create a fun survival of the fittest game :p

DeletedUser1446

How about a suggestion where you can have 80 members for the first 2 months, but then it decreases every 2 weeks in increments of 5 until you are down to 40 members, with the smallest 5 players being dismissed if leadership doesn't remove choice players first?

Nice likey likey:p

DeletedUser

More like munch barbarians to live :D

DeletedUser

Yeah no not for a normal world however could be a good idea for like a speed world but not a speed world like a survival world

DeletedUser

haha googly that would be funny, although it should not dismiss the 5 smallest members... should just disband the tribe because it would mean the leaders were inactive or inadequate if they could not get rid of 5 people...lol

DeletedUser1446

haha googly that would be funny, although it should not dismiss the 5 smallest members... should just disband the tribe because it would mean the leaders were inactive or inadequate if they could not get rid of 5 people...lol

Chris get your ass back to farming... NOW!!!!! That is not a answer to "You ideal settings"

DeletedUser

It´s very bad...i´m playing UK9 and it sucks...it´ss to darn stupid to play like that... dumb settings...BORRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just means you have to farm more and won't noble barbs, it's boring when there is a world speed of 2 and a 50% noble reduction, because the world is over in a year

DeletedUser1446

just means you have to farm more and won't noble barbs, it's boring when there is a world speed of 2 and a 50% noble reduction, because the world is over in a year

YEah i know mate but its really boring to farm always barbarian of 75 points trust me... at speed 0,5 they dont build resources..:(

It´s really bad trust me!

DeletedUser

lol you cant farm 75 point barbs once you are like 3K... it just does not make sense! its a waste of your time to send troops to come back with a handful of wood iron and clay...

DeletedUser1446

yep so it makes the world boring...:( inactives don´t produce much either so...

back to topic..please speed 2;)

DeletedUser

Isn't there enough worlds that had Speed 2 in the past few months? At least I seemed to play those, in any case I'm hoping for a speed 1 - 1.5 world. Face it, speed 2 gets boring quickly and it's just a bummer to keep your farming active. And there always will be mine pit whores that will make it to top 20 too easily over the ones that farm.