Your ideal Settings

DeletedUser

I just do hope, that Tribalwars realizes, that hardly anyone wants to have a church!
So please on us3... NO CHURCH:)

DeletedUser

3 church worlds in a row? i would go to my corner and never come back!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I just do hope, that Tribalwars realizes, that hardly anyone wants to have a church!

I just do hope that you realize that's not true.

Roughly 30-35% of the players prefer Church worlds. That is indeed the minority, but 1/3 of a population is by no means 'hardly anyone'.

EDIT: And will the above posters please realize that none of the following will ever happen:

• World Speed: 2
  • Unit Speed: 2
  • Unit Speed: 1.5
  • Unit Speed: 1

As a general rule worlds are limited to world speed * unit speed <= 1

On rare occasions the figure can actually be as high as 1.5, but never above 1.5.

Three out of four people above have requested values of two or higher.

Additionally all worlds are always released as the latest TW Version, there is not an option for a world to be 6.5 in the future, it will be whatever the latest version is when the world(s) are released, and then continue being updated as new worlds come out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Roughly 30-35% of the players prefer Church worlds. That is indeed the minority, but 1/3 of a population is by no means 'hardly anyone'.

EDIT: And will the above posters please realize that none of the following will ever happen:

On rare occasions the figure can actually be as high as 1.5, but never above 1.5.

Additionally all worlds are always released as the latest TW Version, there is not an option for a world to be 6.5 in the future, it will be whatever the latest version is when the world(s) are released, and then continue being updated as new worlds come out.

Take a look at configs of BR.35 lol...World speed 2 and unit speed 1

very fast indeed

So the part of "will ever happen is false::)

DeletedUser

also these are ppls ideal world settings, what they would like to play in. doesn't mean they would ever actually happen ;p

thanks for clearing this up though :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Take a look at configs of BR.35 lol...World speed 2 and unit speed 1

very fast indeed

So the part of "will ever happen is false::)

Hmm, that's odd, especially since .br has a large number of players. .net used to allow worlds that exceeded 1.5 total speed but they would frequently crash due to server stress from too many attacks landing at once.

DeletedUser

Yep Nauzhror... They have a goal of 200.000.000 points for a tribe that has it for 24 hours to win the server!

Perhaps the server stress has been arranged no?

DeletedUser

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 1.
Demolish Buildings: Yes
Morale: Enabled
Fake Limit: Yes
Research System: Simple
Noble System: Gold Coins - starting at 2/3 price
Church: Not Active
Barbs grow to: 3500
Bonus Villages: No
Night Bonus: No
Beginner Protection: 2 days
Maximum Relation Defender:Attacker: Off
Tribe Limit: 40-60 Members
Direction Choice: Active
Archers: Yes
Paladin: Yes, with weapons.
Scouting system: Scouts see everything, except troops outside village.

DeletedUser

I don't know were you get these numbers from but most players do not like church worlds, the players who do like church worlds don't like the churches them selfs they like the added Strategy that goes along with it. I personally think church worlds are dumb as you can attack out side your church radius and you still get 100% attack bonus in my opinion that defeats the purpose of even having a church world.

But your numbers are your opinion definitely not facts.

As for the rest of your post i would like to post out to everyone that most 2 speed worlds have a .5 troop speed, at least on .net iv yet to see one higher (but i have not gone and looked at all the settings) Not to mention most people who prefer 2 speed worlds is because they suck at 1 speed worlds ;)

~ One eye

DeletedUser

That may be true for others. But i read through the list of this theme, and id say more then 65% were against church...

It may be true for .net server or other servers, all though i doubt that, but it may be:)

PS: I have never seen a guy that likes church worlds:D Although i do like the tribe chruchworld idea The.Scientist(I think it was) brought up:)

-OtNight?

DeletedUser

World Speed: 1.5
Unit Speed: 1.5
Demolish Buildings: Yes
Morale: Yes
Fake limit: no
Research system: simple
Nobles: Gold coins.
Church: no
Barbs grow: All the way
Bonus Villages: Sometimes I like them, othertimes no. So I dont care.
Night Bonus: No
Beginner Protection: 5 Days.
Tribe Limit: 50
Choose starting Location: Yes
Archers: Yes
Paladin: Yes
Paladin Weapons: No
Scouting system: They can see everything.

DeletedUser

hmm... Do you have any 'facts' to back up your claims?

Yes infact i do, tribal wars .net did a poll on who likes the church settings and who does not. about 80-90% of people said they did not like the church worlds BUT most of the people who said they do like it said they only like it because of the added strategy not because of the church itself.

Like i said i dont mind the extra strategy and i would personally like churches if it was more logical... like you should not be able to attack out side your radius and still have 100% troop power. It would make the game more challenging and i would then like playing church worlds.

Ill try looking up that poll on .net.

~ One Eye

DeletedUser

Yes infact i do, tribal wars .net did a poll on who likes the church settings and who does not. about 80-90% of people said they did not like the church worlds BUT most of the people who said they do like it said they only like it because of the added strategy not because of the church itself.

Like i said i dont mind the extra strategy and i would personally like churches if it was more logical... like you should not be able to attack out side your radius and still have 100% troop power. It would make the game more challenging and i would then like playing church worlds.

Ill try looking up that poll on .net.

~ One Eye

.nets forums are a tiny minority of the people who actualy play the server so to present a forum poll as facts for what the 'majority of people on .net like' is just ridiculous

DeletedUser

I seem to recall it being more even, as about 40% against churches, 60% for churches. May be wrong though.
However, the last bit is definitely complete bull. Unless "most of the people" who said they do like churches (ie voted for it) posted the reason for why, you can't possibly say that most of them said they like it not because of the church itself, but for the added strategy. And I very much doubt, if 100,000 people voted, that more than 1000 people in total posted on a discussion thread for that poll. So it would be the minority of the tw players from .net who post their opinion as well as vote, not the majority of voters, as you imply.

~ One Eye
How come you ain't using The Scientist. no more on this forum?

DeletedUser

I seem to recall it being more even, as about 40% against churches, 60% for churches. May be wrong though.
However, the last bit is definitely complete bull. Unless "most of the people" who said they do like churches (ie voted for it) posted the reason for why, you can't possibly say that most of them said they like it not because of the church itself, but for the added strategy. And I very much doubt, if 100,000 people voted, that more than 1000 people in total posted on a discussion thread for that poll. So it would be the minority of the tw players from .net who post their opinion as well as vote, not the majority of voters, as you imply.

You completely missed the point googly.... the point was not that most of them posted there opinions the point was the that ones who did liked the added strategy not the church itself. To say thats false would be just trying to start up an argument as what is the church for? Its to add more strategy that was the whole purpose of it being added into the game. If it did not add more Strategy then it wouldnt take up so much farm space and it would sit there and look pretty for your village.

Good try tho for trying to start another Argument in other thread... why dont grow up ay?

DeletedUser

You completely missed the point googly.... the point was not that most of them posted there opinions the point was the that ones who did liked the added strategy not the church itself. To say thats false would be just trying to start up an argument as what is the church for? Its to add more strategy that was the whole purpose of it being added into the game. If it did not add more Strategy then it wouldnt take up so much farm space and it would sit there and look pretty for your village.

Isn't That The Point Of Adding New Features To The Game, To Add Strategy And Improve It?

Also, What Your Saying Is Like Saying, 'I Like Peanut Butter Sandwiches(Churches), But Only For The Peanut Butter(Strategy).'
Thats The Whole Point... It Was The Original Purpose, So Saying People Only Voted Churches Due To Strategy Is Probably True, But Doesn't Back Up Your Argument In Anyway.

Good try tho for trying to start another Argument in other thread... why dont grow up ay?

He's Not Starting An Argument, Just Confronting You Claims And Adding His View, Like You Did Earlier...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1093

I like troops. But just because I can attack people...

PS I also like churches

DeletedUser

I like troops. But just because I can attack people...

PS I also like churches

I am starting to like churches too :)

Oh wow, that is 2 people who have posted their opinion on churches, and both of them have said that they like it! That must make it, what, 100% of the people who like churches, like churches? o.0

DeletedUser1093

I am starting to like churches too :)

Yeah, Im starting too. I played the first church world for awhile, but it was so weird and new so I avoided them like the plague after that, always spewing the standard "eww churches" line.

Then recently I actually tried playing a church world for the first time since then, and it actually wasn't nearly as bad as I made it out to be.

My favourite setting now would probably be

World Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 1
Research System: 15 Tier Tech System
Noble System: Gold Coins - starting at 1/2 price
Church: Active
Barbs grow to: 3000
Bonus Villages: Yes
Beginner Protection: 3 days
Tribe Limit: 60 Members
Direction Choice: Active
Archers: No