The Brain Lies Not In The Nuts

DeletedUser

ohh how he must have felt so tuff writing all that hate filled bile. thank you whom ever wrote that child like declaration, for providing the public with just a little taste of the immature ramblings that i finally got fed up with in my mail box day after day, and very silly me said a swear word in my reply that now has me being attacked under a sabbatical rofl...who ever heard of such an over the top action before..

DeletedUser1627

If we are such a joke why are you not laughing? "We are laughing at all of you ...." quote from PeterDGreat1

Sounds more like wimpering,complaning and crying to me?? new name-------> REDRUMP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds more like wimpering,complaning and crying to me

Really? You should know I suppose. Us we never heard these sounds before so can't be sure. Are you sure that's the sounds we are making?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds more like wimpering,complaning and crying to me?? new name-------> REDRUMP

Now you got to explain me how you could possibly perceive this as whimpering, complaining and/or crying. Apart from a mixture of this:
  • An urge to say something because we just made you mad.
  • You having no data at all to verbally counterattack us with, so just rambling your own emotions off.
I do not see any other reason for you to reply in such a way.

DeletedUser

Googly, your talks are rhetoric .. perhaps you just don't realize so yourself. Well, thats my opinion anyways. And also, why dyou always repeat yourself? :p C'mon, all you said in your 2 latest posts I could summarize in 5 words lol

You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be :p

I repeat myself when people ignore the points made. If people accept the points, and don't try to step around them, then they don't need to be brought up again ;)

And I apologize if my wordy posts are too much for you to handle.

DeletedUser

They certainly aren't to much for me to handle, just waisting my time reading your long winded posts :p

DeletedUser

You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be :p

I repeat myself when people ignore the points made. If people accept the points, and don't try to step around them, then they don't need to be brought up again ;)

And I apologize if my wordy posts are too much for you to handle.

are you still here?

DeletedUser

Try to keep the discussion at a higher level. The reality is that redrum has some good players yes. Nuts does too.

Both tribes have some slackers and people who are learning from more experiencied players.

Both tribes know how to launch and how to snipe. For me, sniping and dodging is a childish technique. To rely ones hability to wage war based solely on the capacity to use Excel and opera, raises some doubts. Mind games and faking, that is the real game for me. Coordinated attacks, are the ecstasy. And I relieve that is one part of the game where nuts is clearly superior to redrum.

DeletedUser

For me, sniping and dodging is a childish technique.
Are you for real?

xironfistx said:
To rely ones hability to wage war based solely on the capacity to use Excel and opera, raises some doubts.
Ummm....... You don't need excel or Opera to backtime or snipe

xironfistx said:
Mind games and faking, that is the real game for me. Coordinated attacks, are the ecstasy. And I relieve that is one part of the game where nuts is clearly superior to redrum.

You are relieved that Nuts are superior to redrum at co-ordinated attacks? Our skype chat room has just imploded with laughter at the above post.

This is from the 3rd best player in Nuts and 19th best player on this world. that's the standard of this world. Oh how I wish we had started from day 1 on this world.

DeletedUser

Sorry, the corect word is b e l i e v e. Spellcheck.

And yes, i am for real. Dodging Means nothing in the latee stages

DeletedUser

Sorry, the corect word is b e l i e v e. Spellcheck.

And yes, i am for real. Dodging Means nothing in the latee stages

Pop quiz. We aren't in the late stages and especially for a small tribe like us we have to pick our battles hence dodging is an essential part of the game.

Relieve/believe same difference. You actually believe your tribe co-ordinated over the last few days.

Ummmm........ No you didn't or at least not well.

DeletedUser

the latee stages

Are you for real? This is only the transmision between start-up and midgame. (for the core that is, the rim is still on it's start-up .. Urgh can't realy use core here, the middle half of the core continents would be a better reference lol)

DeletedUser

being out numbered 5:1 by the worlds 2nd biggest huggers may be perceived as superior i guess. you cant call yourselves superior, only your troop count can take that award in this case.

now,
1st of all. keeping your farmers walking for upto 60 hrs in some cases and costing you rezzies on lost snobs is not exactly a childish technique while we are farming hard in the mean time.

2nd of all. having a bunch of half baked wannabe's throw what ever they have at a few of us is far from what we would call coordinated..but keep fooling yourself there man, its good to know you have such a well oiled machine

DeletedUser

Try to keep the discussion at a higher level. The reality is that redrum has some good players yes. Nuts does too.

Both tribes have some slackers and people who are learning from more experiencied players.

Both tribes know how to launch and how to snipe. For me, sniping and dodging is a childish technique. To rely ones hability to wage war based solely on the capacity to use Excel and opera, raises some doubts. Mind games and faking, that is the real game for me. Coordinated attacks, are the ecstasy. And I relieve that is one part of the game where nuts is clearly superior to redrum.

I would love to know what Smash players honestly thought of this post?

This is from the 3rd best player in your allies tribe. Ha

DeletedUser

Whether it is the early or late stages makes no diference, I still believe dodging is not sustainable as a long term startegy, specially if the attacker is larger, as is the case here.

I never said we did a good Job coordinating this round. Not even me!!! My ataccks we off by more than an hour and I still managed to noble your largest village killing 4 of your nobles in the proccess. I think axes a more effective killing nobles than sniping, what do you think about that?

DeletedUser

I would love to know what Smash players honestly thought of this post?

This is from the 3rd best player in your allies tribe. Ha

Mind games and faking are a lot more challenging to a lot of people than sniping and back-timing. So, to an extent personally I would agree with him, and I'm not in Smash (and will point out that I have no reason to be biased).

All that I have seen on this thread to show what one side's capabilities are, are not great trains by NUTS, and poor sniping by .187 - honestly speaking, I wouldn't really be too proud of myself if I were part of either tribe right now.

DeletedUser

Nice job 187.

your'e doing good so far.
:)
images

DeletedUser

air fresh sniff sniff.

well done great pnp, go 187!!! go go go.

DeletedUser1627

Good sniping ,bad sniping, good attacks ,bad attacks,who even cares? bottom line,you guys wont be here too long and im sure EVERYONE is glad of that.All i hear is how much bigger we are ,and if you only started sooner.If you were 1/2 as good as you think you are ,or 1/2 as smart , you would have started when everyone else did.You chose to start late so stop crying about it.If this world sux as much as all of you crybabies say it does ,dont let the door hit you in the ass. Why "REDRUM"? because you couldnt spell "WHINER"?