The Brain Lies Not In The Nuts

DeletedUser

Good sniping ,bad sniping, good attacks ,bad attacks,who even cares? bottom line,you guys wont be here too long and im sure EVERYONE is glad of that.All i hear is how much bigger we are ,and if you only started sooner.If you were 1/2 as good as you think you are ,or 1/2 as smart , you would have started when everyone else did.You chose to start late so stop crying about it.If this world sux as much as all of you crybabies say it does ,dont let the door hit you in the ass. Why "REDRUM"? because you couldnt spell "WHINER"?

Omg noob :p

DeletedUser

.If you were 1/2 as good as you think you are ,or 1/2 as smart , you would have started when everyone else did.You chose to start late so stop crying about it.If this world sux as much as all of you crybabies say it does ,dont let the door hit you in the ass.

Quite high fractions there. I would have gone a lot lower :p

I agree with the point though. You guys chose to join US3. It is nobody's fault but your own that you don't think you aren't good enough to play a world from the start ;)

DeletedUser

We couldn't bother waiting for a new world to open up. This tribe mainly consists of the same members, at the very least the same council as dream-team and team-virtus (after a name change) which have catched 22 tribal milestones on a rather competitive world as uk2 which had about 5 pre-mades. Bit more or bit less, don't remember quite well how much .. Nonetheless it was a competitive world were the top tribes were far from huggers.

I myself am about to go down. Good to see nuts have learned from this and jumped on to noblenukes. Pure power will get them to win. No tactics, no coordination, nothing that requires any skillz or knowledge of the game. Just pure power. If you consider the duke uses excell while they are far more specially for tw designed tools to find on the web, clearly shows me the knowledge of this tribe. Well you're gonna have a lot of pain in the process of getting me down and I don't give the slightest to get rimmed. Shouldn't be wasting my time on this game anyways, got enough important things to do in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

Just a bit hypocritical ?

I would love to know what Smash players honestly thought of this post?

This is from the 3rd best player in your allies tribe. Ha

???why would you want to know what smash thinks about your posts?? you said you dont think they are that great in one post and now you want there opinion in another? lol, man you guys are really something. :D

DeletedUser

I myself am about to go down. Good to see nuts have learned from this and jumped on to noblenukes. Pure power will get them to win. No tactics, no coordination, nothing that requires any skillz or knowledge of the game. Just pure power. If you consider the duke uses excell while they are far more specially for tw designed tools to find on the web, clearly shows me the knowledge of this tribe. Well you're gonna have a lot of pain in the process of getting me down and I don't give the slightest to get rimmed. Shouldn't be wasting my time on this game anyways, got enough important things to do in real life.

So you are saying they have changed to a new tactic in the form of noble-nukes, and are also saying that this isn't a tactic? And that this isn't using knowledge from the game by learning from a method that failed previously? Dumb comment is dumb.

DeletedUser

Smash is great. Just not that great. And a tribe should know how it's ally looks like. This will hopefully help them to make the right decision and the stop the noob-hugging. <- that is not name calling but tribe calling lol

DeletedUser

honestly speaking, I wouldn't really be too proud of myself if I were part of either tribe right now.

For all we know you are in 1 of them ..... big talk is all there is in your ars-nal* isn't that right, Goo.

Blah , blah , blah is all we see from the guy who hides behind an anonymous ign.

Either stand up and show yourself or sit down in that corner you are hiding in and be quiet ....... please!

There, I even asked nicely.

By and by, when you grow up perhaps you should consider becoming a lawyer. I am absolutely certain that you would make a fantastic ambulance chaser.

*edited to ensure I am not interpreted as swearing.

Blah , blah ..... and if you were 1/100th part of the player of the game you talk, naturally you would be making a song and dance about that , too.

DeletedUser

So you are saying they have changed to a new tactic in the form of noble-nukes, and are also saying that this isn't a tactic? And that this isn't using knowledge from the game by learning from a method that failed previously? Dumb comment is dumb.

You know what I meant troll.

DeletedUser

???why would you want to know what smash thinks about your posts?? you said you dont think they are that great in one post and now you want there opinion in another? lol, man you guys are really something. :D

Let me tell you. I have been a baron on three different worlds and obviously was on those councils.

If we saw one of our allies getting hammered and slated on the externals for poor play and then saw one of their senior players (I believe xironfistx is) claiming that:

1."For me, sniping and dodging is a childish technique".
2. "Dodging Means nothing in the latee stages" (wait for it, followed by)
3."Whether it is the early or late stages makes no diference, I still believe dodging is not sustainable as a long term startegy"
4."I think axes a more effective killing nobles than sniping, what do you think about that?"

we would be very, very worried and would probably try and distance our tribe from the comments for fear that we would look like noobs, largely due to the fact it is known that we are allies and that we have been praising our allies on the forums.

DeletedUser

i usually do not post any comments here, however, i see that Mrdees states that nuts has no leadership, no skills, and does not know how to use proper tatics,,,,hmmmm,, if my tribe was getting rimmed by a tribe that has no skill, leadership or proper tatics, i for sure would not be in here braging about it. On another note, 187 is only being attacked by 12 members of nuts, forget the amount of fakes being sent, if your tribe was as good as you try to make it sound, you should be able to distinguish from fakes to real. So to sum things up,,, 187 is being rimed by 12 members of nuts who have no skill , no leadership and don't use good tatics,,Hats off to Nuts.

DeletedUser

I agree with the point though. You guys chose to join US3. It is nobody's fault but your own that you don't think you aren't good enough to play a world from the start ;)

I've had enough of your sniping. You and me 1 v 1 on the next US world to open. No help from anybody. You man enough?

troll.jpg

DeletedUser

For all we know you are in 1 of them ..... big talk is all there is in your ars-nal* isn't that right, Goo.

Blah , blah , blah is all we see from the guy who hides behind an anonymous ign.

It's fairly easy to work out. I admitted which tribe I was in within the last 6 hours, in this very thread I do believe? Now, find the account that was inactive and kicked from said tribe for going yellow and you'll find me. It's hardly difficult to do, is it?

Either stand up and show yourself or sit down in that corner you are hiding in and be quiet ....... please!

I barely qualify as playing this world :p
And just because you lack the ability to read posts and work things out for yourself based on information freely given to you in a black-and-white format, does not mean I'm hiding in a corner. It just means you can't find me in the middle of the fairly well lit room.

Blah , blah ..... and if you were 1/100th part of the player of the game you talk, naturally you would be making a song and dance about that , too.

I'm fairly sure that my ingame ability outweighs yours. I could go in to a fairly simple history of .net success (which is way more challenging than any other server), or mention the fact that I've won a world on another server after being rank 1 from 300 points until the end of said world. Or I could just ask various people in Smash who know my ingame ability. Whereas you guys have ridiculed yourselves with your incompetent sniping :rolleyes:

You know what I meant troll.

No, I don't. Because I consider "noble-nuking" a type of tactic. You claim otherwise whilst saying they had changed methods (changing methods being a tactic). I was confused as to how you could possibly make an argument that flawed...

I've had enough of your sniping. You and me 1 v 1 on the next US world to open. No help from anybody. You man enough?
I am joining W57 .net. How about a 1 v 1 there? Or is that too much of a challenge for you to rise to?

DeletedUser

Stop running. I laid the challenge down first.

I have no intention of joining future .us worlds as I don't like worlds with no challenge. It's one of the reasons I went inactive so quickly. Twice. Technically 3 times if you count when I was on the Noise. account.

If you want a 1v1, I am more than happy to rise to that. But on my terms. The only term is that it happens on W57 .net, as it is the only world I have any intention of joining in the future.

I will understand, though, if .net worlds scare you...

DeletedUser

i usually do not post any comments here, however, i see that Mrdees states that nuts has no leadership, no skills, and does not know how to use proper tatics,,,,hmmmm,, if my tribe was getting rimmed by a tribe that has no skill, leadership or proper tatics, i for sure would not be in here braging about it. On another note, 187 is only being attacked by 12 members of nuts, forget the amount of fakes being sent, if your tribe was as good as you try to make it sound, you should be able to distinguish from fakes to real. So to sum things up,,, 187 is being rimed by 12 members of nuts who have no skill , no leadership and don't use good tatics,Hats off to Nuts.

I have no idea where to start here because you are so darn wrong. But let's give it a shot anyways.

• I'm not being rimmed yet. I've surpassed hundreds of incomings and dozens of nobles without a single village lost. so how can I brag about something that is clearly not happening?
  • We have been attacked by more than 12 players. Do not try to lie if you know you are spreading false information. If I insist upon I could collect enough screen-shots, but what matters is my belief.
  • We are able to distinguish fakes from real. Have we ever claimed otherwise? Lmao I've been correct on all my tags as of yet, and doubt there will be one to fail. I have instant access to ID's anytime as 187 is multicultural and at any time of the day someone is farming of whom I can easily ask the ID of the farming runs in the skype chat. Now that I think about it, dyou even now what I'm talking about? I'm quite certain your duke doesn't have a clue about what ID's are.
  • As you said we are being rimmed, slowly, but not by any skillz. Power my friend is what safes your asses. How can my half D nuke stops 6 noblenukes and a 2*2 split train I have coming in now? If we work with tribal averages, you are 5 times bigger with a month leap needing over 5 different players to launch nobles at me. Skill or power? I also don't see any timed nobles. I honestly thought I got you mad enough by now do me at least one last favour and god damn time your nobles.
    Skype-emoticons-13-sleepy.gif
  • Last but not least, like I care to get rimmed. I'm here to fight, not to play sim city with lots of love lmao

Oh and +1 Shane. I would be ashamed to have an ally with something like Nuts.

DeletedUser

ooh boy!
187. have big mouths and big ego's. Its really interesting watching them try to brag about their losses.

DeletedUser

Yea, .net made me pee my pants once :eek:

I can personally vouch for Googly's ingame ability being higher than probably everyone here, and considering he has run more top accounts on .net servers than you will ever see, I wouldn't be calling him out xD

DeletedUser

ooh boy!
187. have big mouths and big ego's. Its really interesting watching them try to brag about their losses.

I'd rather have big mouth and big ego than small nuts (sorry but just couldn't resist).