Your ideal Settings

DeletedUser

EDIT: And will the above posters please realize that none of the following will ever happen:

• World Speed: 2
  • Unit Speed: 1

As a general rule worlds are limited to world speed * unit speed <= 1

On rare occasions the figure can actually be as high as 1.5, but never above 1.5.

Three out of four people above have requested values of two or higher.

Additionally all worlds are always released as the latest TW Version, there is not an option for a world to be 6.5 in the future, it will be whatever the latest version is when the world(s) are released, and then continue being updated as new worlds come out.

And you are wrong.

DeletedUser1446

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: .5
Demolish Buildings: Yes
Morale: Enable during the first 30 days:p (just to annoy)
Farm Rule: No
Basic Defence: 10
Fake Limit: No
Research System: Simple system
Noble System: Gold Coins - starting at 1/2 price <--- THIS!!!!!
Church: Not Active
Barbs grow to: 3000
Bonus Villages: yes
Night Bonus: No
Beginner Protection: 3 days
Maximum Relation Defender:Attacker: Off
Tribe Limit: 40 Members
Direction Choice: Active
Archers: No Paladin: No
Scouting system: Scouts see everything.

DeletedUser

Settings Game speed 2
Unit speed 1
Ability to demolish buildings active
Morale inactive
Farm rule inactive
Basic defense 20
Milliseconds active
Fake limit inactive
Research system 3-level system
Church inactive
Awards active
Growing barbarian villages inactive
Bonus villages No bonus villages
Time frame for cancelling attacks 15 Minutes
Time frame for cancelling trades 5 Minutes
Night bonus inactive
Protection for beginners 5 Days
Archers inactive
Scout system if researched, the scout can scout troops,buildings, resources, and foreign units
Paladin inactive
Nobleman Increased prices for noblemen: active, Prices increase after the second nobelmen
Inexpensively recreate noblemen active
Max noblemen distance 1000 Fields
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour 1 Configuration
Tribe member limit 80
Free trade unrestricted

DeletedUser

I think one of the biggest things i would like to see is a realtively low tribe limit... 30 or 40 would be great, anything higher than 50 or 60 would be annoying... we gotta teach people to stop mass recruiting... if they make family tribes, so be it....

DeletedUser

So tell me whats the difference then either they make a family or the tribe limit is higher whats the difference with shared forums there isnt one

DeletedUser

So tell me whats the difference then either they make a family or the tribe limit is higher whats the difference with shared forums there isnt one

A huge difference. People complain about not being in the "bigger" tribe when family tribes are active. 90% of the time the bigger of the family chain tribes puts all the top players in to their one, which invariably causes jealousy problems, and then they have an internal breakdown. Playing under a single tag unites people much more than playing under 2-3 similar tags.

Think of it like this. Belgium and France decide to war Germany. All the good soldiers in the French army join forces with the better soldiers in the Belgium army, and all the weaker ones in the Belgium army join the French army. So you have one power-army, and one weaker army. I think it's fairly obvious how stupid it would be to do this if both are needed ;)

Anyway, what I would like (the bolded ones are needed for me to ever join a new world):

World Speed: 1-1.5
Unit Speed: 1
Morale: Yes, time and points based.
Noble System: Gold Coins
Archers: Active
Barbs grow to: 1000 - VERY slow growth
Bonus Villages: no
Beginner Protection: 2 days
Tribe Limit: 40 Members
Direction Choice: *****DISABLED*****
Paladin: Yes
Paladin weapons: Yes, newer version weapons

I'm fed up of worlds with 20-30 premades joining. It's ridiculous. So many completely useless noobs trying to set one up when they have next to no experience or don't know how to play the game. It ruins the fun of startup in my opinion. As such, I won't be joining future worlds most llikely unless the direction choice is disabled.

DeletedUser

Well got to agree to Googly there, It's annoying when 20 premades join a world, and with no choice direction they usually don't last long.

World Speed: .5-1.5 I'm fed up with 2 speed worlds. It's just too much work
Unit Speed: 1
Morale: Yes, time and points based.
Noble System: Gold Coins - Packets
Archers: Disabled
Barbs grow to: 1500
Bonus Villages: No
Beginner Protection: 3 days
Tribe Limit: 60 Members
Direction Choice: DISABLED
Paladin: No
Paladin weapons: NO!

I'm fed up with paladins. The bonfire especially in early game is really annoying, with having a village stacked with 500-700 cats and be able to kill the first noble or the nuke, usually you don't have a full nuke when you get your first noble train.

I hate the church, not only because it limits you to only noble a 15x15 village, but it's so much work figuring out in late game witch village to nuke etc etc... It just gets irritating.

I hate high speed worlds. Just because they require a lot of activity at the start. Rather then a .5 speed world requires less and it's more fun to play. Because with the long build times it's easy to get a 24/7 troop que. And what you build decided your rate of growth/progress.

DeletedUser

Direction choice for w4 should be Disabled. that way more players can have the chance to survive the startup.its just more fun when you join alone.

DeletedUser

Googly,

Why don't you choose for a higher speed world :)
1.5 - 2 ? :p

If you mean world speed:
Simply put, turtles. They are too annoying if resources build too quickly. 1 is my preferred speed. Wouldn't ever play under 0.75, or above 1.5. I quit W45 .net within 24 hours as it killed the fun of startup for me.
Aliyah.
If you mean unit speed:
Simply put, time consumption. I'd rather not be on any more than I already am for farming, and I doubt people I coplay with would appreciate the added time + effort needed. Again, 1 speed seems perfect to me, as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

World Speed​​: 1.5-2
Unit speed: 0.5-1
Demolish buildings: yes
Morale: do not
Principle equipment: no
Base Defense: Do not care
Research System: A simple (audited / unaudited)
Nobleman: Gold Package reduced by 50%
Church: no
Barbs will rise to 3k
Bonus Villages: yes
Bonus night: yes 00-08
Protection for Beginners: Yes 3 days
Limit Tribe: So 40 people
Choosing a course: no
Archers: Yes
Paladin: Yes

Sorry for mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World Speed​​: 0.5
Unit speed: 2
Win Conditions: 40 million tribe points for 60 days
Village starting Build: HQ1, 6/6/6 Mines, Warehouse lv4
Morale: Yes point based
Research System: 15 Tech
Nobleman: Gold Package reduced by 50%
Church: no
Bonus Villages:No
Protection for Beginners: Yes 2 days
Limit Tribe: So 20 people
Choosing a course: no
Archers: No
Paladin: No
Barbs don't grow
Mill seconds: Yes
Night Bonus: 00:00-06:00
No outside tribe support

Hope you like my ideas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

You copy pasted UK9 no????

Please don´t bring another world like that...it sucks...:S

Here we have active players...don´t need those settings...

DeletedUser

It was a fun world. Got boring because my tribe had the top 10. But it was fun, and the full settings where.

29c4e9s.png

DeletedUser

That wasn't barging lol, I just wanted to point out why that world got boring ;)

It gets boring if the same group of people always join in the same group as it just kills worlds. That's one of the things that annoys me about this game. The people who think of themselves as "the best" only play with people they consider "the best", and then whine about it being too easy a game. It's why I like occasionally playing in random newb tribes ingame and training them up :)