SQUIRRELS EATS NUTS....OR DO THEY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

backstabl.gif

Well it looks like world 3 is better known as:

guiltyc.jpg

Stop the mud throwing lads,.... be nice :).

Best regards,
The Gatekeeper

DeletedUser

As far as I can tell, here's how it went down:

Paper Wings backstabbed Smash along with smash.thelastmanstanding and a few other ex-members, and Time4Sleep (leader of Nuts) went along with it.

Now, Nuts has stabbed Paper Wings in the back by attacking him despite the ability to avoid him and consolidate other areas of the world. Their progress has been extremely pitiful for the size disadvantage Paper Wings is at, and they are trying to get every tribe to help them defeat him.

Come on now, really? Are the other tribes of the world unable to see what's going on here? Nuts will take out Paper Wings, and then take out these other tribes. These other tribes have only got one shot to work together with Paper Wings, who can do a lot but can't do it all alone, and they're passing it up to help a tribe that is known for backstabbing allies and friends. I dislike Paper Wings for what he did with Smash, but of all people who acted disgustingly, the messages I received from carsinated, our ally, were by far the worst and showed the most treachery. Currently, the only Paper Wings player on the account that I know of is the one who was the most courteous and kind towards me, and I truly do understand that he felt bad for going along with his coplayers in their betrayals. But to fight him, of all people, when Nuts would be the best target right now while they're busy trying to take out Paper Wings...I just don't see the reasoning behind it.

If I could just say one thing, it would be a word of caution. If you think Nuts is planning to help you win the world, they're not. They're using you, and they're going to stab you in the back, same as they always have and always will.

DeletedUser2247

so what

Paper Wings backstabbed Smash along with smash.thelastmanstanding and a few other ex-members, and Time4Sleep (leader of Nuts) went along with it.

Now, Nuts has stabbed Paper Wings in the back by attacking him despite the ability to avoid him and consolidate other areas of the world. Their progress has been extremely pitiful for the size disadvantage Paper Wings is at, and they are trying to get every tribe to help them defeat him.

Come on now, really? Are the other tribes of the world unable to see what's going on here? Nuts will take out Paper Wings, and then take out these other tribes. These other tribes have only got one shot to work together with Paper Wings, who can do a lot but can't do it all alone, and they're passing it up to help a tribe that is known for backstabbing allies and friends. I dislike Paper Wings for what he did with Smash, but of all people who acted disgustingly, the messages I received from carsinated, our ally, were by far the worst and showed the most treachery. Currently, the only Paper Wings player on the account that I know of is the one who was the most courteous and kind towards me, and I truly do understand that he felt bad for going along with his coplayers in their betrayals. But to fight him, of all people, when Nuts would be the best target right now while they're busy trying to take out Paper Wings...I just don't see the reasoning behind it.

If I could just say one thing, it would be a word of caution. If you think Nuts is planning to help you win the world, they're not. They're using you, and they're going to stab you in the back, same as they always have and always will.

u r right about smash as for carsinated well i am him and paper left nuts without a word and all co players on paper wings blamed each other....as for slow rate on paper only 5 days my friend and we got our key first round villages and the rest will crumble quickly even if my attack time is 75 hours each way

o yes 1 noble fakes rule lol tag and bag it sucker and nice fail snipe and retake on my key vill 8 nobles built 22 more waiting lets play as a team o wait your team is team 0 because you r an arrogant player who thinks better then the rest well i will rim u even if months of attacks and more months of nobling your new barb villages. great warrior paper wings nobling barbs instead of red dots but i guess attacking with spears leaves u no choice...maybe you should consider dodging from here on in and next wave will bring 5 to 10 vills for me alone. >>

and note to all on this world because paper was so unstable bouncing tribes for his own good and attacking our puny 100k accounts and failing he shouldnt blame anyone but himself for being chosen as food. we had offered him a spot back in the tribe as he claimed his co players screwed him as he used the same excuse on smash but i wasnt letting him off the hook that easy and offered him his spot in nuts for a few of his villages in his cluster and well small minded players cant leave there bubble.

alone alone alone what fun it is to be paper wings ,about to fall in the water and sink

DeletedUser1627

listen to you ,the one who said the most about paperwings when he killed your tribe,and wait?Arent you a moderator?and a smash player that quit??? what are you doing putting in your 2 cents??? Isnt there a rule about moderators getting involved in the forums? your a hipocrate and we dont care what you think,go somewhere where people actually care what you think (there might not be such a place ) lol.You dont even know us so unless you have something worth saying shut up .Do you want me to start quoting you from other posts how paperwings is a backstabber too??? What are you 15? or younger? And i thought you won this world already? why are you still here?? lmao

DeletedUser

u r right about smash as for carsinated well i am him and paper left nuts without a word and all co players on paper wings blamed each other....as for slow rate on paper only 5 days my friend and we got our key first round villages and the rest will crumble quickly even if my attack time is 75 hours each way

So you're carsinated? Or just his coplayer?

Regardless, just because a player left Nuts, doesn't mean that you should be attacking him. That player left Nuts because a player in Nuts was continuously nobling inside his area and the leader refused to say a word to stop it. So he left, hoping to get their attention. And then you attack him, instead of working it out? I can't say I have much respect for tactics like that with a tribemate. If any members of your tribe are unhappy, are you going to kick them or let them leave, and noble them too?

Key villages? In 5 days, a tribe 12 times larger than Paper Wings attacked him. He had already been away, and his coplayers had quit. In 5 days, your "key conquers" have been six whole villages? With 3.4k incomings and the volume of trains and nukes I know were sent, that's a pitiful take. And it only shows me that you don't deserve to win this world.

o yes 1 noble fakes rule lol tag and bag it sucker and nice fail snipe and retake on my key vill 8 nobles built 22 more waiting

How about the tons of other snipes that worked? You're far more arrogant than the other members of your tribe, that's for sure. That's what happens when you work with (or are) a backstabber, you get a sense of false confidence. I can only hope your members see you for what you are. I mean, you even admitted to backstabbing Smash, your allies. Can other tribes truly be so blind to the fact that they're next?

lets play as a team o wait your team is team 0 because you r an arrogant player who thinks better then the rest well i will rim u even if months of attacks and more months of nobling your new barb villages. great warrior paper wings nobling barbs instead of red dots but i guess attacking with spears leaves u no choice...maybe you should consider dodging from here on in and next wave will bring 5 to 10 vills for me alone. >>

Since when am I Paper Wings, and since when am I the arrogant one? Look at your own post. "My next wave will bring 5-10 villages"...come on, you can't expect to say that anyone's more arrogant than you're being...

and note to all on this world because paper was so unstable bouncing tribes for his own good and attacking our puny 100k accounts and failing he shouldnt blame anyone but himself for being chosen as food. we had offered him a spot back in the tribe as he claimed his co players screwed him as he used the same excuse on smash but i wasnt letting him off the hook that easy and offered him his spot in nuts for a few of his villages in his cluster and well small minded players cant leave there bubble.

Actually, it was smash.thelastmanstanding who used that excuse on Smash. Shows how educated you are. And you wanted him to give up his villages because he left because you refused to take action while a member of yours was nobling his targets? Hardly fair, is it?

alone alone alone what fun it is to be paper wings ,about to fall in the water and sink

Your arrogance amuses me.

listen to you ,the one who said the most about paperwings when he killed your tribe,and wait?Arent you a moderator?and a smash player that quit??? what are you doing putting in your 2 cents??? Isnt there a rule about moderators getting involved in the forums? your a hipocrate and we dont care what you think,go somewhere where people actually care what you think (there might not be such a place ) lol.You dont even know us so unless you have something worth saying shut up .Do you want me to start quoting you from other posts how paperwings is a backstabber too??? What are you 15? or younger? And i thought you won this world already? why are you still here?? lmao

Yes, the other Paper Wings coplayer is the one I spoke most about. This coplayer is the one who was nice to me, and showed genuine remorse. Your leader was the one who insulted me and degraded me far more than any Paper Wings player or coplayer did. So excuse me if I stand up for the only Paper Wings coplayer who apologized and acted as a friend would. Moderators can get involved on any forum they don't moderate. How am I a hypocrite, that makes absolutely no sense.

I know far more about you than you think I do. You're a despicable person and an extremely immature poster, and I'm sorry that you're so blinded by your backstabbing leader. Thanks for all the personal attacks, they really show your maturity :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

15 year old's can't become forum moderator rofl? read the forum rules please.

Hold on a minute ,first off we didnt really like the deal but to go forth we accepted ,none of our players liked the deal,anyway ,we cant noble in your territory???,I personally like tribemates to be around my vills but then again Im a TEAM player .We did not stab you ,we took no vills near you ,that was between you and Don fighting over territory ,then you quit ? No tribe lets players quit and go on there own to someday fight against them(or at least they shouldnt,lol) We dont stab,never have ,Your spam might fool a fool ,but players who have dealt with us since the beginning know better -----And players who have dealt with you also know better:) And i might add--- everyone in nuts knows the rules here ,go yellow your gone,leave your gone.Fight with player in your own tribe your gone.Pretty simple rules and we all abide by them.You call us noobs? We are #1 bro,and fought for every rank until we got here ,If thats what noobs do ,then ,well, I guess we are :) And I would play anywhere,any game ,anytime with these noobs because they are what you are not- LOYAL -, I think the noob spam is a last ditch effort for you to get players you have dispised and attacked and bullied since you started here to help you out like your their friend?

Black fenix and marshwiggle did so stfu

026. SilverSphere (497|508) K54 8,987 Callboy [Distri] Black Fenix [Nuts] 2011-07-23 02:57:13 this was in our cluster
lalala (510|516) K55 4,839 Barbarian Marshwiggle [Nuts] 2011-08-04 12:28:05 also in cluster
usqu a la mort ! (555|511) K55 7,416 Barbarian Marshwiggle [Nuts] 2011-08-09 19:38:30 also in cluster

Conclusion, dont dare to say you didn't stab. :smack:

DeletedUser1627

So you're carsinated? Or just his coplayer?

Regardless, just because a player left Nuts, doesn't mean that you should be attacking him. That player left Nuts because a player in Nuts was continuously nobling inside his area and the leader refused to say a word to stop it. So he left, hoping to get their attention. And then you attack him, instead of working it out? I can't say I have much respect for tactics like that with a tribemate. If any members of your tribe are unhappy, are you going to kick them or let them leave, and noble them too?

Key villages? In 5 days, a tribe 12 times larger than Paper Wings attacked him. He had already been away, and his coplayers had quit. In 5 days, your "key conquers" have been six whole villages? With 3.4k incomings and the volume of trains and nukes I know were sent, that's a pitiful take. And it only shows me that you don't deserve to win this world.

How about the tons of other snipes that worked? You're far more arrogant than the other members of your tribe, that's for sure. That's what happens when you work with (or are) a backstabber, you get a sense of false confidence. I can only hope your members see you for what you are. I mean, you even admitted to backstabbing Smash, your allies. Can other tribes truly be so blind to the fact that they're next?

Since when am I Paper Wings, and since when am I the arrogant one? Look at your own post. "My next wave will bring 5-10 villages"...come on, you can't expect to say that anyone's more arrogant than you're being...

Actually, it was smash.thelastmanstanding who used that excuse on Smash. Shows how educated you are. And you wanted him to give up his villages because he left because you refused to take action while a member of yours was nobling his targets? Hardly fair, is it?

Your arrogance amuses me.

Yes, the other Paper Wings coplayer is the one I spoke most about. This coplayer is the one who was nice to me, and showed genuine remorse. Your leader was the one who insulted me and degraded me far more than any Paper Wings player or coplayer did. So excuse me if I stand up for the only Paper Wings coplayer who apologized and acted as a friend would. Moderators can get involved on any forum they don't moderate. How am I a hypocrite, that makes absolutely no sense.

I know far more about you than you think I do. You're a despicable person and an extremely immature poster, and I'm sorry that you're so blinded by your backstabbing leader. Thanks for all the personal attacks, they really show your maturity :rolleyes:.

LMAO you know more about me that i think?? I am the Duke ,and founder of NUTSAK,you know NOTHING,lmao

now you are paperwings friend-??-- here are a few quotes from x-men posts from to to paper--like i said your a HIPOCRATE

Quote: Originally Posted by u6s5l.
Way to go, traitors. Wanting a fair fight, then attacking your tribemates without warning. Very fair .

Paperwings --->its like 2.7m vs 900k? in points.
and then u cry about us?
if you had good players every nobletrain would have been sniped so don't cry when you lose m8.
u6s5l.---You mean if we had tons of coplayers like you, didn't have lives that prevented us from doing so, didn't sleep, and had expected you to stab us in the back after weakening us with your claiming villages and then not taking them? Yeah, maybe if those were all true, we'd have beaten you. Unfortunately, we don't have the time, with Matt's problems and mine.

paperwings---You could have found another tribe leader. We don't have tons of coplayers. The start was only two of us. then flipper the doulphin joined us. And after that Beau ter ham. did (that are their forum names) I don't have a life?, maybe.I have a girlfriend, Every evening I go to play with friends( soccer/football depends how you wana call it ). I think that's enough evidence for having life.

u6s5l---1. Finding another leader wouldn't have been Smash. It would've been a farce. Without Matt and I, at this point in time, putting a new leader in charge would've meant nothing. They would've been new to the job and had no idea how to do it. Might as well have disbanded as we did.
2. So, basically, you have 4 coplayers now?
3. I never said anything about you not having a life...I simply said ours got in the way. I think a funeral is far more in-the-way than your circumstances .

u6s5l--is that all you do on forums is cry?go somewhere players actually care what you say

DeletedUser2247

I am leader who r u (rimmed) u r a mod u should click profile and find out who carsinated is without silly noob mod questions

DeletedUser

LMAO you know more about me that i think?? I am the Duke ,and founder of NUTSAK,you know NOTHING,lmao

I didn't say I know more about you than you do, only that if you're telling me I know nothing then you're definitely wrong. Read my post again :).

now you are paperwings friend-??-- here are a few quotes from x-men posts from to to paper--like i said your a HIPOCRATE

Quote: Originally Posted by u6s5l.
Way to go, traitors. Wanting a fair fight, then attacking your tribemates without warning. Very fair .

Paperwings --->its like 2.7m vs 900k? in points.
and then u cry about us?
if you had good players every nobletrain would have been sniped so don't cry when you lose m8.
u6s5l.---You mean if we had tons of coplayers like you, didn't have lives that prevented us from doing so, didn't sleep, and had expected you to stab us in the back after weakening us with your claiming villages and then not taking them? Yeah, maybe if those were all true, we'd have beaten you. Unfortunately, we don't have the time, with Matt's problems and mine.

paperwings---You could have found another tribe leader. We don't have tons of coplayers. The start was only two of us. then flipper the doulphin joined us. And after that Beau ter ham. did (that are their forum names) I don't have a life?, maybe.I have a girlfriend, Every evening I go to play with friends( soccer/football depends how you wana call it ). I think that's enough evidence for having life.

u6s5l---1. Finding another leader wouldn't have been Smash. It would've been a farce. Without Matt and I, at this point in time, putting a new leader in charge would've meant nothing. They would've been new to the job and had no idea how to do it. Might as well have disbanded as we did.
2. So, basically, you have 4 coplayers now?
3. I never said anything about you not having a life...I simply said ours got in the way. I think a funeral is far more in-the-way than your circumstances .

u6s5l--is that all you do on forums is cry?go somewhere players actually care what you say

And let me repeat myself just one more time. I'll put it in big text, bolded, and underlined, just to make sure you see it:

That was posted by a different Paper Wings coplayer, who is no longer around. The one who I like is the one who apologized and who had very little (if any) part in what happened to Smash. carsinated had the most despicable behavior, and I have no respect for him. I am not a hypocrite. Just because I dislike one coplayer, doesn't mean I dislike them all.

And obviously, you care, or you wouldn't be posting, not would you?

I am leader who r u (rimmed) u r a mod u should click profile and find out who carsinated is without silly noob mod questions

I'm not allowed to use my moderator privileges on worlds I don't moderate. You're extremely immature posts only show me how little you actually know about moderation, this game, and how to be a nice person.

I was not rimmed, I deleted far before any attacks were even sent at me. Had I not, perhaps things might've gone a little differently, but I had my own problems to deal with as I've said before. If that's all you have on me, then you're pitiful indeed. The only reason I even might've been rimmed is because of your disgusting, backstabbing ways.

DeletedUser2247

OE-EL

maybe you should have admitted your tribe was all inactive because they disapproved of your leadership.even paper wings himself was first to bash your nobling policy....hmmmm the way i see it i did nothing wrong and never turned on nuts as the so called traitor you claim and will remain here to pawn the rest of this world.

people who helped us no matter how big nor small have never been turned on by nuts and anyone here says different there side of the story is 1 sided. paperwings can claim we turned on him but he decided his own fate even if my guys nobled in his cluster zone great team player paperwings is yes to him and boo to you mr moderator trying to attack me personally on a public forum great work going to bring this to the attention of tw staff and i hope they revoke your bias words.

DeletedUser1627

u6s5l. -----backstab,noobs,backstab,noobs ,backstab ,noobs ---- If you spent more time in school and less time on- line talking trash you would learn more than 2 words .bottom line------we are #1 AND YOU ARE NOT .

DeletedUser

OE-EL

maybe you should have admitted your tribe was all inactive because they disapproved of your leadership.even paper wings himself was first to bash your nobling policy....hmmmm the way i see it i did nothing wrong and never turned on nuts as the so called traitor you claim and will remain here to pawn the rest of this world.

First of all, my name is Or-el. I just want to make sure we know who we're talking to :).

Second of all, that makes no sense. You attacked your allies, as well as the guy who you were friends with, and that means you didn't betray them? Inactive or not (which most of the tribe wasn't, we simply had trouble coordinating), you attacked us without warning. Not traitorous? As if. Then you go ahead and attack Paper Wings the same way? Not traitorous? Still not seeing how you could possibly say that.

people who helped us no matter how big nor small have never been turned on by nuts and anyone here says different there side of the story is 1 sided. paperwings can claim we turned on him but he decided his own fate even if my guys nobled in his cluster zone great team player paperwings is yes to him and boo to you mr moderator trying to attack me personally on a public forum great work going to bring this to the attention of tw staff and i hope they revoke your bias words.

Paper Wings helped you, you just turned on him. If you had talked to him, it could've been resolved. Instead, you took the chance to turn on him. You're a despicable in-game player. I don't know how you are in real-life, but in-game, you've done nothing but lie and deceive. As for your rather rash "bias" comment:

The Rules said:
Please note that most moderators still play TW! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see "Manners" section). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod.

Perhaps you should read the rules more often. I moderate World 4, and Competitions/Guides. This is World 3. Here, I am just as able to post as a regular user so long as I do not break the rules, and if you can quote a single rule I've broken, perhaps I might believe you. But you can't, because I've stayed within the rules, whereas you have nothing to say besides "you're wrong and you were rimmed", neither of which are true :).

u6s5l. -----backstab,noobs,backstab,noobs ,backstab ,noobs ---- If you spent more time in school and less time on- line talking trash you would learn more than 2 words .bottom line------we are #1 AND YOU ARE NOT .

Bottom line - I'm telling the truth because I have a reason to. You're avoiding the fact that I'm right because it helps your conscience, and that's all well and good, but you know as well as I do that it means little.

Bottom line really is, you're a traitorous leader and a noob, and you deserve to be rimmed. And if I can help that, I will :).

DeletedUser2247

[6/14/2011 12:19:36 PM] Or-el: Hey carsinated
[6/14/2011 12:19:38 PM | Removed 12:19:48 PM] Or-el: This message has been removed.
[6/14/2011 12:20:04 PM] Or-el: I'm surprised an ally and friend could stab us in the back so easily, that's all I'm shocked about
[6/14/2011 12:20:19 PM] Or-el: I'm also shocked that you still have the gall to talk to me like that
[6/14/2011 12:20:27 PM] Or-el: And I'm also shocked that your members were fine with it.
[6/14/2011 12:20:36 PM] Or-el: Oh well, guess it's just another one of those fluke occurrences
[6/14/2011 3:53:43 PM] carsinated: if some 1 had come told me matt was having family issues and explained why shared forum went dead would have been a different story but no 1 came to me for many days,.,,,,,the way i saw it thesmashnasty quit and made excuses after i was more then understanding when he was moving

as for chatting with you i have no personal issues with you lol and if the tables were different as info states that smash was planning on attacking nuts well who is the real backstabber with a large foot in his mouth now???
[6/14/2011 3:55:22 PM] Or-el: You have info that we planned on attacking Nuts?
[6/14/2011 3:55:23 PM] Or-el: That's hilarious
[6/14/2011 3:55:28 PM] Or-el: You got duped into attacking us
[6/14/2011 3:55:33 PM] Or-el: We never had any plans to do that
[6/14/2011 3:55:42 PM] Or-el: We planned to declare on the world, on every tribe EXCLUDING Nuts
[6/14/2011 3:55:48 PM] Or-el: Whoever gave you your info left that part out
[6/14/2011 3:55:58 PM] Or-el: Convenient
[6/14/2011 3:56:22 PM] Or-el: If you'd asked, like an ally should've (because Matt AND I had no idea things would become so problematic, with our emergencies) we would've happily told you
[6/14/2011 3:56:31 PM] Or-el: Instead you jumped the gun, joined with the traitors, and helped them out
[6/14/2011 3:56:38 PM] Or-el: But hey, what's done is done, no going back on it
[6/14/2011 3:56:48 PM] Or-el: Congratulations on that
[6/14/2011 4:10:45 PM] carsinated: well i wont say i feel bad because as far as i am concerned inactivity killed smash not a few members jumping ship
[6/14/2011 4:11:24 PM] carsinated: and i would like to note that once smash disbanded how many do you think mailed me the same day asking to join...
[6/14/2011 4:11:35 PM] carsinated: in either nuts or x-men
[6/14/2011 4:12:17 PM] Or-el: Well, I won't say I feel great because you're wasting my time talking to me about nothing, and then telling me thinks I don't need to know at this point when I've already got a lot more on my plate than I can handle
[6/14/2011 4:12:38 PM] Or-el: And I would like to note that frankly, I don't care who mailed you
[6/14/2011 4:12:40 PM] Or-el: (y)
[6/14/2011 4:12:44 PM] Or-el: Cool story bro
[6/14/2011 4:15:26 PM] carsinated: k i will forward instea sometime so u see with your own eyes how members in smash all said the same thing i told you...i wont bother you anymore and sorry u r bitter gl to you in tw and i hope what ever personal probs u have you go seek the proper help and deal with them...maybe a tw break is what u need to refresh your mind and put u back as a dedicated leader not a slacker
[6/14/2011 4:15:51 PM] Or-el: I'm a slacker? ROFL
[6/14/2011 4:15:54 PM] Or-el: Cool story bro, really
[6/14/2011 4:16:00 PM] Or-el: And I really don't care who told you they want to join
[6/14/2011 4:16:02 PM] Or-el: I really don't
[6/14/2011 4:16:07 PM] Or-el: I don't know why you bothered contacting me
[6/14/2011 4:16:17 PM] Or-el: Same as the other traitors, you seem to be content to talk about nothing
[6/14/2011 4:16:19 PM] Or-el: Waste of time
[6/14/2011 4:17:08 PM] carsinated: because this way i get to see you squirm before u r rimmed and wasted time is about all u did in joining us3 then watching the moral of your tribe drop to 0 from poor leadership
[6/14/2011 4:18:15 PM] Or-el: Poor leadership? Whatever you say, [naughtyword]. And you get to see me squirm before I'm rimmed? I deleted, you [naughtyword]. Read the post on the forums, and you might get that. I'm done talking to an inconsiderate bastard like you, and I'm ashamed that we were ever allied to someone as disrespectful and dishonest as you. [naughtyword], douche
[6/14/2011 4:22:26 PM] carsinated: lol

the bold i edited to hide the slander and you consider your self a fair mod??? pathetic now people of us3 and other mods please stop or-el from tampering with worlds as a moderator who is not supposed to have a opinion of some 1`s character

DeletedUser

[6/14/2011 12:19:36 PM] Or-el: Hey carsinated
[6/14/2011 12:19:38 PM | Removed 12:19:48 PM] Or-el: This message has been removed.
[6/14/2011 12:20:04 PM] Or-el: I'm surprised an ally and friend could stab us in the back so easily, that's all I'm shocked about
[6/14/2011 12:20:19 PM] Or-el: I'm also shocked that you still have the gall to talk to me like that
[6/14/2011 12:20:27 PM] Or-el: And I'm also shocked that your members were fine with it.
[6/14/2011 12:20:36 PM] Or-el: Oh well, guess it's just another one of those fluke occurrences
[6/14/2011 3:53:43 PM] carsinated: if some 1 had come told me matt was having family issues and explained why shared forum went dead would have been a different story but no 1 came to me for many days,.,,,,,the way i saw it thesmashnasty quit and made excuses after i was more then understanding when he was moving

as for chatting with you i have no personal issues with you lol and if the tables were different as info states that smash was planning on attacking nuts well who is the real backstabber with a large foot in his mouth now???
[6/14/2011 3:55:22 PM] Or-el: You have info that we planned on attacking Nuts?
[6/14/2011 3:55:23 PM] Or-el: That's hilarious
[6/14/2011 3:55:28 PM] Or-el: You got duped into attacking us
[6/14/2011 3:55:33 PM] Or-el: We never had any plans to do that
[6/14/2011 3:55:42 PM] Or-el: We planned to declare on the world, on every tribe EXCLUDING Nuts
[6/14/2011 3:55:48 PM] Or-el: Whoever gave you your info left that part out
[6/14/2011 3:55:58 PM] Or-el: Convenient
[6/14/2011 3:56:22 PM] Or-el: If you'd asked, like an ally should've (because Matt AND I had no idea things would become so problematic, with our emergencies) we would've happily told you
[6/14/2011 3:56:31 PM] Or-el: Instead you jumped the gun, joined with the traitors, and helped them out
[6/14/2011 3:56:38 PM] Or-el: But hey, what's done is done, no going back on it

[6/14/2011 3:56:48 PM] Or-el: Congratulations on that
[6/14/2011 4:10:45 PM] carsinated: well i wont say i feel bad because as far as i am concerned inactivity killed smash not a few members jumping ship
[6/14/2011 4:11:24 PM] carsinated: and i would like to note that once smash disbanded how many do you think mailed me the same day asking to join...
[6/14/2011 4:11:35 PM] carsinated: in either nuts or x-men
[6/14/2011 4:12:17 PM] Or-el: Well, I won't say I feel great because you're wasting my time talking to me about nothing, and then telling me thinks I don't need to know at this point when I've already got a lot more on my plate than I can handle
[6/14/2011 4:12:38 PM] Or-el: And I would like to note that frankly, I don't care who mailed you
[6/14/2011 4:12:40 PM] Or-el: (y)
[6/14/2011 4:12:44 PM] Or-el: Cool story bro
[6/14/2011 4:15:26 PM] carsinated: k i will forward instea sometime so u see with your own eyes how members in smash all said the same thing i told you...i wont bother you anymore and sorry u r bitter gl to you in tw and i hope what ever personal probs u have you go seek the proper help and deal with them...maybe a tw break is what u need to refresh your mind and put u back as a dedicated leader not a slacker
[6/14/2011 4:15:51 PM] Or-el: I'm a slacker? ROFL
[6/14/2011 4:15:54 PM] Or-el: Cool story bro, really
[6/14/2011 4:16:00 PM] Or-el: And I really don't care who told you they want to join
[6/14/2011 4:16:02 PM] Or-el: I really don't
[6/14/2011 4:16:07 PM] Or-el: I don't know why you bothered contacting me
[6/14/2011 4:16:17 PM] Or-el: Same as the other traitors, you seem to be content to talk about nothing
[6/14/2011 4:16:19 PM] Or-el: Waste of time
[6/14/2011 4:17:08 PM] carsinated: because this way i get to see you squirm before u r rimmed and wasted time is about all u did in joining us3 then watching the moral of your tribe drop to 0 from poor leadership
[6/14/2011 4:18:15 PM] Or-el: Poor leadership? Whatever you say. And you get to see me squirm before I'm rimmed? I deleted. Read the post on the forums, and you might get that. I'm done talking to an inconsiderate person like you, and I'm ashamed that we were ever allied to someone as disrespectful and dishonest as you.
[6/14/2011 4:22:26 PM] carsinated: lol

the bold i edited to hide the slander and you consider your self a fair mod??? pathetic now people of us3 and other mods please stop or-el from tampering with worlds as a moderator who is not supposed to have a opinion of some 1`s character

I edited out the swear words, but read what I quoted. It only reinforces that my reaction was only due to his backstabbing us.

Now, let me quote the rules for you one more time, and I'll make it big and bold and underlined for you, to make sure you see it:

The Rules said:
Please note that most moderators still play TW! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see "Manners" section). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod.

I have every right to have an opinion on a player so long as it doesn't affect my moderation decisions, and I make no moderation decisions on W3. I can post as long as I stay within the rules. And I have.

Show me a single rule I've broken, and I'll consider believing that.

Until then, I'm allowed to call you a traitorous player all I want, because that's what you are.

DeletedUser2247

No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play

dahr555 or what ever his name is has account on us3 hmmmm so do not speak of fairness and atleast here u wash your mouth with soap before spitting out insults

DeletedUser1627

Dahr555Dahr555
Opponents defeated: 9 (2081.)
Tribe:
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» Add as friend
» User file (external link)

Villages (1) Coordinates Points
Dahr555s village 664|510 124
Achieved awards
Score champion (Wood - Level 1)
You have already reached 100 points!

so why does our moderator have an account on world 3??? you guys are pathetic,one lies and the other swears to it.Now lets hear the comeback excuses ,lmao

DeletedUser

Dahr has an account on W3 that is 124 points. He does not play it. It hasn't grown in 3 weeks. He probably uses it to transfer around the premium points he gets as a moderator to his other accounts. I have a similar account on W2.

Your ridiculous accusations are just trying to distract everyone from how traitorous you are. Your attempts to show that the moderators are biased are ridiculous and only show everyone how far you're trying to go to prove me wrong when you know you cannot. Note, everyone reading, that neither has commented on their treachery directly denying it since I last proved them wrong, nor have they commented on the fact that I proved them wrong for thinking I couldn't post here as I have.

DeletedUser1627

Yup ,i called it ,more excuses and explainations ,lmao, I dont own a car ,i just bought one in case i have to drive to the store? lol

;)

DeletedUser2247

Dahr has an account on W3 that is 124 points. He does not play it. It hasn't grown in 3 weeks. He probably uses it to transfer around the premium points he gets as a moderator to his other accounts. I have a similar account on W2.

Your ridiculous accusations are just trying to distract everyone from how traitorous you are. Your attempts to show that the moderators are biased are ridiculous and only show everyone how far you're trying to go to prove me wrong when you know you cannot. Note, everyone reading, that neither has commented on their treachery directly denying it since I last proved them wrong, nor have they commented on the fact that I proved them wrong for thinking I couldn't post here as I have.

everyone reading??hmmm we killed this forum along with all who write here that was our goal :) or the real nice 1`s joined nuts

your justification doesnt change the fact the account is there and against mod rules y transfer premium to his other accounts if noit supposed to be able to transfer premium to other worlds does he multi on us3?? hmm keep on talking with your dunce cap on quitter

DeletedUser

Yup ,i called it ,more excuses and explainations ,lmao, I dont own a car ,i just bought one in case i have to drive to the store? lol

;)

You're ridiculous. When that account goes barb because he moved to W4 as his account to transfer premium to, what will you complain about then? You're nit-picking. Saying I'm giving excuses? That's hilarious, I gotta say.

everyone reading??hmmm we killed this forum along with all who write here that was our goal :) or the real nice 1`s joined nuts

your justification doesnt change the fact the account is there and against mod rules y transfer premium to his other accounts if noit supposed to be able to transfer premium to other worlds does he multi on us3?? hmm keep on talking with your dunce cap on quitter

Then I'll take the message to them ;).

Um, if I play The SmashNasty on W1 and I get my premium on u6s5l. on W2, then I transfer premium on W2 to The SmashNasty, and it shows up on W1. You really are showing how little you know about game mechanics right here.

Come on now, you're just searching for everything you can to try and not be wrong. You know how despicably you've played, you know how wrong you are, and you know both I and Dahr are allowed to do the things we have been. Stop nit-picking, start telling me why you decided to backstab so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.