A little bit of NOISE, the first US TW Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The video isn't what's annoying. It's your pathetic attitude on the forum. If this were another forum, such as .net, you'd be the equivilent of say Sir Cornish. Too cocky, everybody thinks you're nowhere near as good as you try to tell people you are, and when you try to show off you look quite silly.

I hope you lose the childishness.

pathetic attitude? we have proven we are the best of this server according to the stats (3 rank 1s in a raw,when we even announced we were going to join the world,and we didn't join with alias,killed the spikes on w3 and w4,and yet achieved rank 1).the number of my fans is more than the number of your friends!!! only they don't really post on forums.how do you think i manage to get all these players on these worlds to have highest average point (even on US3 we hit 1k avrg pts before SMASH) and at the moment rank 1 tribe with not even half members of rank 2.and this is the 1st time Im saying we are one of the bests .and our attitude is much better than yours,even with 100x your skills,still not flaming others for no particular reason.

Speaking of speed idiots, if i remind you of Sir cornish, You remind me of Rank.1 (Matt,just a noob who talks) who would flame every post that was made by Adrian the speed champion(who in this case reminds me of Noise).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Didn't get the point of this, You've Just Shown that PERV (i believe..?) can Co-ord Attacks.. And That you can Re-name Attacks..?
Sorry to be a Miserable person, but there was no real need in this video was there?

DeletedUser2069

I think he thought it would annoy us in PERV or something

Not really sure what he thought

Thats fine though they can dodge an prenoble all they want cause then they are out the troops in that village in the end so just because they take the village back they still lost all the army they had in it

oh well at some point all the people hidding from freaks will look back an say aww man we should of did something while we had a chance instead you have cowards hiding behind a false NAP with them who think that wont turn into a enemy one day thats fine

I assure you PERV isnt going anywhere noise dispit your attempts you can rim every single member (doubt that will happen since all I been getting from you guys now is my members laughing at your pathetic recruit attempts) but we will still be sitting here when FREAKS falls apart and this video will be irreverent wait it already is I guess

DeletedUser

I Didn't get the point of this, You've Just Shown that PERV (i believe..?) can Co-ord Attacks.. And That you can Re-name Attacks..?
Sorry to be a Miserable person, but there was no real need in this video was there?
i wouldn't call you miserable lol.more like,a person who is weak at imagination :p
to those who didn't get what happened:
cawqus1f03fz1chbt6xs.png

they launched 5 nobles+nukes from 5 different players.so I decided to hit my own village with nobles to lower the loyalty to 25. so here is what happened at their nukes:
1st Nuke+noble CONQUERED the village (so the troops stayed there).
2nd Nuke+noble cleared the 1st nuke and conquered the village
3rd Nuke+noble cleared the 2nd nuke and conquered the village
4th Nuke+noble cleared the 3rd nuke and conquered the village
Noise cleared the 4th nuke
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/5ea02d72ea170fe5d7fddf341bd24ef0
their support arrived
their support arrived
their 5th noble hit it
Noise cleared the rest
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/632c3d30880ee55d53ea7e53dc0426ef
Noise recaptured

DeletedUser

noob timing though 10 secs after nuke recap, you should be a shamed!

DeletedUser

Thats fine though they can dodge an prenoble all they want cause then they are out the troops in that village in the end so just because they take the village back they still lost all the army they had in it
That's totally a good excuse.when you lose like 16 nobles and ALL your nukes without even taking 1 village!!!!!

oh well at some point all the people hidding from freaks will look back an say aww man we should of did something while we had a chance instead you have cowards hiding behind a false NAP with them who think that wont turn into a enemy one day thats fine
and at some point,the people who have diplomacy with you (like half world?) will look back and say "Aww I knew it. who was i kidding? they couldn't beat freaks"
all I been getting from you guys now is my members laughing at your pathetic recruit attempts) but we will still be sitting here when FREAKS falls apart and this video will be irreverent wait it already is I guess
Yeah right.people laughing? I don't know from what view you looked at it,but seems like crying to me :

Perv forums said:
No Noobery today at 12:49Quote
If it makes you feel any better...my reports look the same(means he got rimmed with a red report too lol). I think he was tipped off. He was not stacked from our previous scout reports. He has a small tribe of turtles around him that are kissing his *****SOMEWHERE***** with defense...
totally wrong.but really funny lol

tvrspeed12 today at 13:03Quote
yes, see my report - 3 paladins there - probably with spear, sword and cat weapons

AFoo today at 13:13Quote
It is safe to assume someone was feeding them information ... can even assume that more after people left us to join them.

No Noobery today at 14:23Quote
So....that attack from you either had no rams or very few troops....just saying...had to be one or the other

tvrspeed12 today at 14:29Quote
yep, or maybe both?

I never said I had a full nuke, and I had to deal with a local player allied to freaks(OMG bullcrap excuse for his pathetic skills to grow.we don't have that kind of thing.) who was catting my village down

No Noobery today at 14:36Quote
Why did not ask for my help? I am right on top of you...

tvrspeed12 today at 15:23Quote
Would not have made any difference, he was well supported due to spies

No Noobery today at 16:52Quote
I meant the guy that was catting you...

tvrspeed12 today at 17:02Quote
so did I, he attacked me, I scouted him, then cleared him.

No Noobery today at 17:05Quote
should we cat him back ?

tvrspeed12 today at 17:52Quote
no the guy who attacked me has been dealt with, but he is not the issue.

The fact that freaks knew we were attacking where and when is the issue

Funny how you think we got help when all the deff you saw was 3 paladins there.means 2 people supported me. and all the rest was done by myself.while you had to get diplomacy with other tribes and even used NOOD to do all the clearings(and still Epicly FAILED ROFL)

DeletedUser

noob timing though 10 secs after nuke recap, you should be a shamed!
Yeah but whats the hurry for the recapture? I usualy send it like 30 mins later.but if you want to see timing i did sent my "Clear.BEFORE support" attack 200 ms after the last noble.
I don't see him nobling himself anywhere on the stats?
I didn't noble myself.we just lowered the loyalty.

DeletedUser2069

Diplomacy with half the world HA your funny

I have spoke with 3 tribes about diplomacy my whole time here

NAP with 2 an actually turned down the 3rd after I thought about it

Unlike you
TBS
P7
PERV
TICKET
W1NGE (Insane)

How many other tribes have you tried

PERV NEVER CLAIMED they could beat FREAKS but I will be damned if PERV will sit back like the other chumps on this world an let you just run away easily on this world like SMASH did W3

DeletedUser

Diplomacy with half the world HA your funny

I have spoke with 3 tribes about diplomacy my whole time here

NAP with 2 an actually turned down the 3rd after I thought about it

Unlike you
TBS
P7
PERV
TICKET
W1NGE (Insane)

How many other tribes have you tried

PERV NEVER CLAIMED they could beat FREAKS but I will be damned if PERV will sit back like the other chumps on this world an let you just run away easily on this world like SMASH did W3

I have 4 tribes confirmed you asked for diplomacy.can't share the list here though because i promised.
and about your stupid list
"
TBS: LOL what?
Side 1:
Tribes: Freaks
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,217
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6,217

chart

P7 what diplomacy are you talking about? where is the proof? where have your spies seen me mark them as allies/NAP? where have you seen us helping each other?
PERV what is this exactly? does that mean you are our allies and I don't know? :-O
TICKET where is the proof of us having diplomacy with them?last time i tried talking to their leader he says he will reply in a week.so I didn't bother messaging him back again.
W1NGE All they did was capturing one of our players who was quitting,and I let them. them taking it is better than Perv taking them. that was all that happened.nothing else.

Next time you post some lie,make sure they can't be revealed easily as this. your craps are really easy to prove wrong!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ah i got that bit. That They sent Attacks + Nobles and you just reclaimed the village, but surely this goes more for PERV?.

Sure you Won, But It was just you wasn't it?
They Showed Co-ordination between a few of them, And it also shows their Detirmination in this game. And there is a reason why they took it in the first place yes?

Also i'm not Taking anybody's Side (it may look like i am), But Showing my Observations.

DeletedUser2069

4 tribes confirmed I asked for diplomacy huh

Show me then

cause I can tell you right now there is not 4 tribes that I asked for diplomacy

And I didnt say you had diplomacy I said you asked those tribes there is a huge difference tart

DeletedUser

Ah i got that bit. That They sent Attacks + Nobles and you just reclaimed the village, but surely this goes more for PERV?.

Sure you Won, But It was just you wasn't it?
They Showed Co-ordination between a few of them, And it also shows their Detirmination in this game. And there is a reason why they took it in the first place yes?

Also i'm not Taking anybody's Side (it may look like i am), But Showing my Observations.
how does this go more for perv? Freaks killed 16 nobles and more than 12 nukes in 1 minute. while all we lost was the troops that was in that village of mine.
and Noise killed 5 nobles and 5 nukes?
They did show co ordination,but they sucked at it. for example take another look at that report. their 5th noble hit their own support. or for example No Noobery's Nuke landed after 2 of his nobles.

And this definitely is taking sides i believe,because you make no sense :/

DeletedUser

4 tribes confirmed I asked for diplomacy huh

Show me then

cause I can tell you right now there is not 4 tribes that I asked for diplomacy

And I didnt say you had diplomacy I said you asked those tribes there is a huge difference tart
Ill just go with the most popular one. Rayne's tribe LOOOOOOOL

A member that can't be mentioned today at 12:46
ok but my tribe was allied with perv...i left the tribe for go in your tribe?!

Are you so desperate that you had to ally with THEM? (ROFL)

and you never said we asked for diplomacy for any of them,either way,it made 0 sense for that list (except for Ticket which we didn't even enter any diplomatic talk.it was mostly showing reports). AND,some( I won't say who) of your members that have asked me to get alliance with your tribe.

more craps :/

DeletedUser

how does this go more for perv? Freaks killed 16 nobles and more than 12 nukes in 1 minute. while all we lost was the troops that was in that village of mine.
and Noise killed 5 nobles and 5 nukes?
They did show co ordination,but they sucked at it. for example take another look at that report. their 5th noble hit their own support. or for example No Noobery's Nuke landed after 2 of his nobles.

And this definitely is taking sides i believe,because you make no sense :/

I'm Sorry if it Seems like i'm Taking sides lol. But i'm Pointing out what i see, This PnP Video Just Proves that you have alot of Troops. Something people knew (oh, and that you know how to Backtime :p)? Also in the Defence it wasn't Just you, It was Your Tribemates too (3 Pallys, Correct me if i'm Wrong).

No Noobery (i highly doupt, but its a reason for the defence of PERV, Abit Biased i'll Admit), It could had been done in a Effort to Prevent Sniping?
This Video is just showing the Length that PERV will go to, to take a village from FREAKS.. Yes? And how you Worked with that to ensure you kept the village..

DeletedUser

pathetic attitude? we have proven we are the best of this server according to the stats (3 rank 1s in a raw,when we even announced we were going to join the world,and we didn't join with alias,killed the spikes on w3 and w4,and yet achieved rank 1).the number of my fans is more than the number of your friends!!! only they don't really post on forums.how do you think i manage to get all these players on these worlds to have highest average point (even on US3 we hit 1k avrg pts before SMASH) and at the moment rank 1 tribe with not even half members of rank 2.and this is the 1st time Im saying we are one of the bests .and our attitude is much better than yours,even with 100x your skills,still not flaming others for no particular reason.

Speaking of speed idiots, if i remind you of Sir cornish, You remind me of Rank.1 (Matt,just a noob who talks) who would flame every post that was made by Adrian the speed champion(who in this case reminds me of Noise).

Let's see.

1. You haven't responded to any relevant point I made.

2. I've bolded the part against the forum rules. Again, childish. Grow up.

3. My ingame skill is enough that anybody on W52 .net who has thought with or against me will argue with you on your comments. See here if you really must. Some background info: not my account, but a sat account. Surrounded on all sides of his cluster by enemy tribes. I kept him growing as a top 10 account for 2 months during them solidly opping (sitting for 12-14 hours daily). And note that nobody in my tribe posted.

4. My ingame skill is irrelevant to this topic. This topic is about Noise's attention-seeking judging by your and Ali's childish posts. So please refrain from trying to change the topic in to a pathetic attempt of flaming me with no basis.

5. I made a point of highlighting just why this is not deserving a thread. It's a poor video in my opinion. The timing was poor; it just made the tribe attacking you look a lot better.

6. On us3, I seem to remember your tribe being a bunch of complete numpties, who were not working together at all. Communication was poor, and the tribe was quite happy to recruit (given that I invited people out of boredom from your account and they weren't dismissed). Recruiting to get to 1k first =/= you earning that "milestone".

Your attempts to flame me is quite amusing. I don't flame you. I use evidence to back up anything I say. You, Ali and Cent on the other hand, resort to completely irrelevant, often personal attacks. You also as a group lie far too much, showing you have no self-respect. *If* you have anything worthwhile to comment, please leave it purely to the topic of your thread.

And in which case, purely reply with relevant facts in response to my previous comment, as opposed to yet more childish flaming attempts.

can anyone tell me ,why is everyone jealous of noise :s ?

Nobody I know is jealous. They just dislike Noise's arrogance, their lieing, and their childishness. Jealousy =/= dislike.

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me ,why is everyone jealous of noise :s ?
meh we're too used to it :p
I'm Sorry if it Seems like i'm Taking sides lol. But i'm Pointing out what i see, This PnP Video Just Proves that you have alot of Troops. Something people knew (oh, and that you know how to Backtime :p)? Also in the Defence it wasn't Just you, It was Your Tribemates too (3 Pallys, Correct me if i'm Wrong).

No Noobery (i highly doupt, but its a reason for the defence of PERV, Abit Biased i'll Admit), It could had been done in a Effort to Prevent Sniping?

Sorry but what did you exactly expect to see in the video?20000 reports of Noise killing everyone?(although we do have a close post to that )

and Yeah it wasnt just me,but,who said this was a 1v1 fight? hello?I had 9 nobles launched at me from 7 or 8 different players.

and I doubt no noobery's effort was to prevent sniping though.because he already had too much troops with his 2 nobles and didn't need another one.im guessing the timing was screwed.
This Video is just showing the Length that PERV will go to, to take a village from FREAKS.. Yes? And how you Worked with that to ensure you kept the village..
this video is just like other PNPs (much better though as the quality of threads in this server really is stunning lol).except we showed the whole thing from inside Noise view, did all the mouse scrollings for you,and put a music for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.