A little bit of NOISE, the first US TW Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

was that video meant to be funny...

:O:O:O:O:O

i think i'll admit ali's video was better than whatever you want to call that

DeletedUser

The video is made well but the content is rather dull and as you say the purpose of it's creation leads to a undermining of the achievement that it shows. And now it has entirely ceased to be about the video but rather about Noise bashing and Noise's rebukes to these players. Which to be frank gets repetitive and is extremely dull.

Hence why my enamour for coconuts is more interesting than what this thread has become.
Sorry If Ali didn't make a video just for "CobaltCarbonPotassium" .we didn't have your pw,or we would've definitely made a video for you too.
What did you expect to see? Of course its Noise's fight. and this thread has become like this because people like you are all over it flaming it.

i agree... cobalt's love for coconuts is more interesting than Noise's ability to make a video of him pre-nobling himself. What next? A video on how you can get people's skype accounts and try to lie so that you can get TBS members to join Freaks. Get the hell out of here with that crap. There is a reason we all have turned down several invitations already.
I just laughed out hard. I absolutely don't have a clue what that means,but you should be really working hard to relate your failures to this thread lol

The point i was making is that regardless of the quality of Ali in backtiming, prenobling etc that he demonstrates in the video. The actual content of the video is ridiculously dull and is nothing that needs to be talked about greatly cos frankly there's a lot of people who can do what he did and if they all made a video of it the forums would be extremely dull.
People make PNP threads with few pictures,and 1 or 2 reports. we have done the same,except it has music,and has more than 1 or 2 reports. now stop crying and move along

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree... cobalt's love for coconuts is more interesting than Noise's ability to make a video of him pre-nobling himself. What next? A video on how you can get people's skype accounts and try to lie so that you can get TBS members to join Freaks. Get the hell out of here with that crap. There is a reason we all have turned down several invitations already.

Pretty sure you were never invited and all? more like two players lol

DeletedUser

pretty sure i have been invited to freaks 3 separate times. It might have been 2 and i am confusing that time when you were asking to join TBS, chosen, but maybe i am imagining that too.

DeletedUser

Sorry If Ali didn't make a video just for "CobaltCarbonPotassium" .we didn't have your pw,or we would've definitely made a video for you too.
What did you expect to see? Of course its Noise's fight. and this thread has become like this because people like you are all over it flaming it.
Sorry...I wasn't aware i was asking for a video to be made centred entirely on me and frankly i am shocked that Ali did not grace us with a video about me...I have no idea what you are going on about with getting my pw and thus making a video about me. All i've said is the video was dull which it is and all that i've done is said that.

What you fail to realise is the difference between what i am doing and what others are doing is i am saying the content of this thread is average and isn't worth having a big topic on it whereas others are criticising you as a player etc. I could not give a flying ferret about you as a player nor do i care what you might think of me as a player...

Noise said:
People make PNP threads with few pictures,and 1 or 2 reports. we have done the same,except it has music,and has more than 1 or 2 reports. now stop crying and move along

successful PNP threads are amusing as well as getting to the point of the thread. This does nothing of the sort and is generally a fail attempt at 'PNP' if you can really call it an attempt.

Furthermore your smileys are a bit rubbish...if you have to rely on them to try and make yourself look better it's a bit disconcerting.

A word springs to mind in regards to this thread.

Floccinaucinihilipilification...:D

DeletedUser

pretty sure i have been invited to freaks 3 separate times. It might have been 2 and i am confusing that time when you were asking to join TBS, chosen, but maybe i am imagining that too.

I never asked to join TBS I was offered into TBS. Who has asked you to join freaks?

DeletedUser

successful PNP threads are amusing as well as getting to the point of the thread. This does nothing of the sort and is generally a fail attempt at 'PNP' if you can really call it an attempt.

+1

@OP: May I ask what this thread was intended to do? I don't think I've asked this question yet, and from reading this thread I've come up with the following possible conclusions.

1) To get more attention for Noise account.
2) To show that Noise is competent at defending.

I can't assume it is about anything beyond Noise account, simply because the title makes it fairly obvious that the aim is to focus on the OP's account:

A little bit of NOISE, the first US TW Video

Understanding the aim of this thread so far as the OP (Original Poster) is concerned may be quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.