A little bit of NOISE, the first US TW Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

btw i didn't read the rest of forum from that last reply of mine because i have a busy real life, however i'm sure nobody would mess with me anymore? :D

DeletedUser

Time for me to step in. Ali, you are being childish and Googly is right.

It's all I have to say.

oh really?
lol
all right that's fine with me, but u wouldn't say such a funny thing if you knew what my job is and where i work in... :))
heh
i'm sorry if i don't have enough time here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh really?
lol
all right that's fine with me, but u wouldn't say such a funny thing if you knew what my job is and where i work in... :))
heh
i'm sorry if i don't have enough time here

It's not who you are in real life. You can even be a President I couldn't care less, you're acting childish in this forum and only by that we can judge you.

btw i didn't read the rest of forum from that last reply of mine because i have a busy real life, however i'm sure nobody would mess with me anymore? :D

Ofc they will until you change your attitude bro.

DeletedUser

It's not who you are in real life. You can even be a President I couldn't care less, you're acting childish in this forum and only by that we can judge you.

Ofc they will until you change your attitude bro.

haha, i talk according to my audience age and capacity, so that's how i response to a kid ;) , trust me , "talk is cheap"

DeletedUser

Its nice to see this kind of creativity and effort from our community. Keep them coming. Looking forward to see other members contribute as well. Good Job! If we get enough interest a video/media section could possibly spawn in our forum ;)

Instructional Videos could be there to help other players as well.

DeletedUser

Regardless of how you feel about Noise the video itself was put together well. I agree with what oflow says more videos like that could be great teaching tools. Instead of putting your time into flaming on here...make something that can help your tribe mates.

DeletedUser

Regardless of how you feel about Noise the video itself was put together well. I agree with what oflow says more videos like that could be great teaching tools. Instead of putting your time into flaming on here...make something that can help your tribe mates.

The video would be good for a defensive guide.

You will see that this already got covered ;)

DeletedUser

how did you manage to make the video using one hand?

DeletedUser

I like coconuts. Thumbs up if you believe that statement is more interesting than the whole content of the video that was created.

Oh damn this isn't youtube

DeletedUser

The video is made well but the content is rather dull and as you say the purpose of it's creation leads to a undermining of the achievement that it shows. And now it has entirely ceased to be about the video but rather about Noise bashing and Noise's rebukes to these players. Which to be frank gets repetitive and is extremely dull.

Hence why my enamour for coconuts is more interesting than what this thread has become.

DeletedUser

i agree... cobalt's love for coconuts is more interesting than Noise's ability to make a video of him pre-nobling himself. What next? A video on how you can get people's skype accounts and try to lie so that you can get TBS members to join Freaks. Get the hell out of here with that crap. There is a reason we all have turned down several invitations already.

DeletedUser

It's not Noises ability to make a video. It's Ali's, and it would do a nice guide. Or just something for the new players, I for one enjoyed to watch the video, look at it. Couldn't care less that the timing wasn't awesome, It did the job I guess. If you can do something better post your own video, the only thing that I didn't like is the purpose on witch it was created, and how the thread came out.

DeletedUser

The point i was making is that regardless of the quality of Ali in backtiming, prenobling etc that he demonstrates in the video. The actual content of the video is ridiculously dull and is nothing that needs to be talked about greatly cos frankly there's a lot of people who can do what he did and if they all made a video of it the forums would be extremely dull.

coconut_oil_frac.jpg

Coconuts...that is all

DeletedUser

The point i was making is that regardless of the quality of Ali in backtiming, prenobling etc that he demonstrates in the video. The actual content of the video is ridiculously dull and is nothing that needs to be talked about greatly cos frankly there's a lot of people who can do what he did and if they all made a video of it the forums would be extremely dull.

Coconuts...that is all

true but ali did take the time to make a video out of their efforts so must gain a +1?

what they did is done often by casual players so they dont have any bragging rights.... and the video isn't broke down enough to be a guide for newbs but it was good to watch and to see a player under attack dealing with things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.