A little bit of NOISE, the first US TW Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let's see.

1. You haven't responded to any irrelevant point I made.
Yeah because I couldn't bother.only saw the last paragraph and there i got the whole message
2. I've bolded the part against the forum rules. Again, childish. Grow up.
that was your answer.sorry if it looked little childish,but thats how I reply to childs?
3. My ingame skill is enough that anybody on W52 .net who has thought with or against me will argue with you on your comments. See here if you really must. Some background info: not my account, but a sat account. Surrounded on all sides of his cluster by enemy tribes. I kept him growing as a top 10 account for 2 months during them solidly opping (sitting for 12-14 hours daily). And note that nobody in my tribe posted.
cant care about your past.what matters is you did co play us,and i didnt see any skill. and i have never seen you do well on any startup(late start excuse as usual).
4. My ingame skill is irrelevant to this topic. This topic is about Noise's attention-seeking judging by your and Ali's childish posts. So please refrain from trying to change the topic in to a pathetic attempt of flaming me with no basis.
It kind of is related.I was pointing out the attitude part. I was showing how all high and mighty you act and downlook on me while you have NO SKILLZ!
5. I made a point of highlighting just why this is not deserving a thread. It's a poor video in my opinion. The timing was poor; it just made the tribe attacking you look a lot better.
how can a noob like you comment on the timing?

[8/26/2011 8:07:21 PM] ~Googly~: Milad, you could have done so much more to make that video a bit impressive D:
[8/26/2011 8:07:31 PM] ~Googly~: I was expecting you would show timing skill at least once :(
[8/26/2011 8:11:02 PM] Milad:i did
[8/26/2011 8:11:08 PM] ~Googly~: Where?
[8/26/2011 8:11:09 PM] Milad: check out the "Me clear before support"
[8/26/2011 8:11:11 PM] Milad: 150 ms
[8/26/2011 8:11:22 PM] ~Googly~: the rest was poor though(what rest is remaining? we cleared before their supports arrive, killed their D after their supports arrived,and then recaptured.)
[8/26/2011 8:11:30 PM] Milad: yeah cuz we didnt need time skills
[8/26/2011 8:11:36 PM] Milad: we prenobled
[8/26/2011 8:11:40 PM] Milad: and then backtimed
[8/26/2011 8:11:47 PM] ~Googly~: you should have timed O to land between their noble train(this totaly made my day.i was laughing for like 30 whole seconds. WHAT WOULD THE POINT OF PRENOBLING BE? we prenoble so that they keep killing each other nukes and we clear the last nuke.)
[8/26/2011 8:11:57 PM] Milad: [Friday, August 26, 2011 8:11 PM] ~Googly~:

[8/26/2011 8:11:58 PM] ~Googly~: to keep clearing the troops to ensure the nobles did keep wasting themselves
[8/26/2011 8:12:00 PM] Milad: why should we?
[8/26/2011 8:12:05 PM] Milad: their trains will keep killing each other
[8/26/2011 8:12:12 PM] Milad: we kill the rest after they already killed themselves
6. On us3, I seem to remember your tribe being a bunch of complete numpties, who were not working together at all. Communication was poor, and the tribe was quite happy to recruit (given that I invited people out of boredom from your account and they weren't dismissed). Recruiting to get to 1k first =/= you earning that "milestone".
my tribe on US3 was never supposed to be very high skilled though. just a bunch of friends ( as i stated in the premade thread).
stop talking crap please.we were hardly 20 members.who did we invite outside of tribe? (except rank 1 in that stage and rank 2 ) . Oh and 2 150 points player because we felt it would be fun.and yet when we got the average point thing ,Smash was at around 600 points average point!!!

Your attempts to flame me is quite amusing. I don't flame you. I use evidence to back up anything I say. You, Ali and Cent on the other hand, resort to completely irrelevant, often personal attacks. You also as a group lie far too much, showing you have no self-respect. *If* you have anything worthwhile to comment, please leave it purely to the topic of your thread.
Oh.Evidence.there you go again.talk whatever crap you want and label it as Logic lol.
I don't get it.you saying how i cant time(while you are too blind to see clearly and too noob to know when to time), is not personal,while when I point out the fact that I have more skills than you, you are offended with it.
You always do try to flame at the best way so that no one can say it was personal,but yet again,you fail!

Nobody I know is jealous. They just dislike Noise's arrogance, their lieing, and their childishness. Jealousy =/= dislike.
Nobody you know? sorry but how many people who posted on this thread do you actually know? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noise;59234 [SPOILER="Googly being Pro" said:
[8/26/2011 8:07:21 PM] ~Googly~: Milad, you could have done so much more to make that video a bit impressive D:
[8/26/2011 8:07:31 PM] ~Googly~: I was expecting you would show timing skill at least once :(
[8/26/2011 8:11:02 PM] Milad:i did
[8/26/2011 8:11:08 PM] ~Googly~: Where?
[8/26/2011 8:11:09 PM] Milad: check out the "Me clear before support"
[8/26/2011 8:11:11 PM] Milad: 150 ms
[8/26/2011 8:11:22 PM] ~Googly~: the rest was poor though(what rest is remaining? we cleared before their supports arrive, killed their D after their supports arrived,and then recaptured.)
[8/26/2011 8:11:30 PM] Milad: yeah cuz we didnt need time skills
[8/26/2011 8:11:36 PM] Milad: we prenobled
[8/26/2011 8:11:40 PM] Milad: and then backtimed
[8/26/2011 8:11:47 PM] ~Googly~: you should have timed O to land between their noble train(this totaly made my day.i was laughing for like 30 whole seconds. WHAT WOULD THE POINT OF PRENOBLING BE? we prenoble so that they keep killing each other nukes and we clear the last nuke.)
[8/26/2011 8:11:57 PM] Milad: [Friday, August 26, 2011 8:11 PM] ~Googly~:

[8/26/2011 8:11:58 PM] ~Googly~: to keep clearing the troops to ensure the nobles did keep wasting themselves
[8/26/2011 8:12:00 PM] Milad: why should we?
[8/26/2011 8:12:05 PM] Milad: their trains will keep killing each other
[8/26/2011 8:12:12 PM] Milad: we kill the rest after they already killed themselves
[/SPOILER]

You missed out the most important part. I assumed US4 was packets (I don't play US4, so a small mistake on my part). You had a player sending 2 nobles at you, presumably from the same village. On a packet world, snipe-attacking that with O would allow you to ensure they almost definitely waste a second noble without cheap rebuild. I'm sorry if you aren't skilled enough to comprehend basic techniques like that.

Only on-topic, non-childish part. I replied in purple.

Now, on to your immature, factless, irrelevant crap.

that was your answer.sorry if it looked little childish,but thats how I reply to childs?
Again, immature. Claiming "that was my answer" - what was my answer? Stupid comment with no fact, number 1.

cant care about your past.what matters is you did co play us,and i didnt see any skill. and i have never seen you do well on any startup(late start excuse as usual).
Not past. Present. I coplayed you, as you will remember. In fact, let's look at the chat. I make it fairly clear I think on several occasions that I wasn't so much as able to log on for 60% of the time I had the password, and almost the rest was focusing on W52, minus logging in very occasionally to farm. Skill is hard to show when you do nothing? Also, your first world was W51. Perhaps that would be why? The last time I started within the first 10 days on a world where I was putting effort in was W46. Week late, top 10 before anybody nobled.

[3/30/2011 6:01:55 PM] SnowMan: Yo googly
[3/30/2011 6:02:23 PM] Googly: hey
[3/30/2011 6:02:29 PM] SnowMan: wazzup mate?
[3/30/2011 6:03:47 PM] Googly: not too much
[3/30/2011 6:03:51 PM] Googly: my laptop charger keeps breaking
[3/30/2011 6:04:03 PM] Googly: so i think i may be going down for 48 hours until i can get a new one :(

[4/3/2011 3:14:11 PM] Googly: hey all
[4/3/2011 3:14:31 PM] Keith: hi
[4/3/2011 3:15:33 PM] Googly: sorry i was away for so long :(
[4/3/2011 3:15:35 PM] Googly: my laptop charger broke
[4/3/2011 3:15:46 PM] Googly: i have been logging on once a day for 2 minutes until replacement turned up
[4/3/2011 3:17:08 PM] Keith: thats ok
[4/3/2011 3:17:21 PM] Keith: was beginning to doubt what milad an ali were sayin about u
[4/3/2011 3:17:23 PM] Keith: lol

[4/3/2011 7:59:29 PM] Keith: milad wont be back for 3 months..u think we should look for someone else?

[4/4/2011 9:35:52 PM] Googly: im beginning a major op in 2 hours time on w52
[4/4/2011 9:36:01 PM] Googly: so i wont be doing much on w3

[4/8/2011 3:02:08 PM] SnowMan: Hi guys
[4/8/2011 3:02:10 PM] SnowMan: ur online? :D
[4/8/2011 3:02:14 PM] Googly: ish
[4/8/2011 3:02:16 PM] Googly: insanely busy on W52
[4/8/2011 3:02:18 PM] Keith: lol

[4/8/2011 3:45:08 PM] SnowMan: yeah i know abt ur skills googl
[4/8/2011 3:45:13 PM] Keith: lol
[4/8/2011 3:45:29 PM] SnowMan: but i don wanna join 3 months late and all.i wanna be rank 1 :D

[4/8/2011 3:46:02 PM] Googly: spot the odd one out in the top 5
[4/8/2011 3:46:02 PM] Googly: :D
[4/8/2011 3:46:26 PM] SnowMan: cool :D
[4/8/2011 3:46:35 PM] Googly: im also the first person in W52
[4/8/2011 3:46:41 PM] Googly: to get to an average village cap a day of 2
[4/8/2011 3:46:50 PM] Googly: with 1mil pts less than rank 1
[4/8/2011 3:46:53 PM] Googly: |-(
[4/8/2011 3:47:09 PM] Keith: nothing worse than watching 2 guys 10 times better than u compare notes on how good they are
[4/8/2011 3:47:14 PM] Keith: its just lovely

It kind of is related.I was pointing out the attitude part. I was showing how all high and mighty you act and downlook on me while you have NO SKILLZ!
Childish.

how can a noob like you comment on the timing?
Childish.

Oh.Evidence.there you go again.talk whatever crap you want and label it as Logic lol.
Childish. And evidence = quotes, facts. If me posting evidence is talking crap, I'm sorry for your illiteracy.

I don't get it.you saying how i cant time(while you are too blind to see clearly and too noob to know when to time), is not personal,while when I point out the fact that I have more skills than you, you are offended with it.
Childish.

You always do try to flame at the best way so that no one can say it was personal,but yet again,you fail!
Childish.

Commenting on my ingame ability is off-topic. Topic isn't me, it's the video in question. It's also childish. You claim I showed no skill by logging in half a dozen times, doing a farming run and then going back to my main world. Hard to show skill by being essentially inactive? You seemed to think, as did Keith, that I'm a good enough player (Keith thought I was better than him, as proven in the skype quotes). And yet as soon as I started to discredit you for your lies, your script you wanted me to fix, and whatnot, you suddenly start trying to make out that because I wasn't active, I'm a bad player.

Childish.

I think I made my point fairly clear. Childish.

DeletedUser2069

Ill just go with the most popular one. Rayne's tribe LOOOOOOOL

Are you so desperate that you had to ally with THEM? (ROFL)

and you never said we asked for diplomacy for any of them,either way,it made 0 sense for that list (except for Ticket which we didn't even enter any diplomatic talk.it was mostly showing reports). AND,some( I won't say who) of your members that have asked me to get alliance with your tribe.

more craps :/

Ha now your dreaming I never once had diplomacy with them at all if you believe someone that takes you saying you want a nap as a NAP then you seriously have issues

DeletedUser

Ha now your dreaming I never once had diplomacy with them at all if you believe someone that takes you saying you want a nap as a NAP then you seriously have issues

Mate, you don't know what Noise account is like. They used premium to speed up smithy builds on US3, and lied about it through their teeth. Even when provided with mathematical fact and a coplayer (me) publicly being truthful, they tried to lie.

There's no point expecting them to post honestly. They lie, and when you make a good post, they make up another lie to try and get around it, or else post irrelevant comments to try to change the topic.

DeletedUser2069

Mate, you don't know what Noise account is like. They used premium to speed up smithy builds on US3, and lied about it through their teeth. Even when provided with mathematical fact and a coplayer (me) publicly being truthful, they tried to lie.

There's no point expecting them to post honestly. They lie, and when you make a good post, they make up another lie to try and get around it, or else post irrelevant comments to try to change the topic.

I am aware Googly thats about all they do on here

DeletedUser2047

I only know that Noise wants to be in the center of the circle everyone looking at him and cheering...
I havent seen anyone else talking about himself sooooo much.

(BTW what has happened with the chosen one? if there is no point to answer here pm me.)

DeletedUser

Amazing video? No. Alright video? Yes. And it's fairly clear he knows what pre-nobling and backtiming is from where I'm standing. Nice display of childishness there. Real classy.

This guide that I wrote begs to differ. Again, your childishness and lack of research astounds me. You really are about the most childish person I've ever read. I'd walk out of Freaks if I was in it purely because of your attitude - one thing I cannot stand is people resorting to irrelevant, and clearly false, accusations. As with Matagot, I strongly suspect my ingame ability is a hell of a lot better than yours based on this video.

Your clearing+recapture wave landed 2 and 12 seconds behind the last noble, actually. Here's the time information from your own video. If you're going to lie, at least edit the video to cover it up first. I would have thought you'd know I would call you up on your lieing, as I have done so before...

I also put in your clearance behind the second-last noble.

Pre-noble: 03:17:56
Pre-noble: 03:18:15

Axe clearance: 04:59:57
Ram clearance: 04:59:58
Noble: 04:59:59-05:00:00:444
Noise clearance: 05:00:00:729

Last noble: 05:00:08
Noise 2nd clearance: 05:00:10
Recap: 05:00:20

it seems that this video not only is so annoying for pervs, but also so annoying for the Noise haters, that's why i love being noise :)))

The video isn't what's annoying. It's your pathetic attitude on the forum. If this were another forum, such as .net, you'd be the equivilent of say Sir Cornish. Too cocky, everybody thinks you're nowhere near as good as you try to tell people you are, and when you try to show off you look quite silly.

I hope you lose the childishness.

hahahaha i'm glad that i could easily make u to watch it again and spend some of ur rubish time to write down our timing :)))))

no matter if it's 10 seconds or 10ms, it worked :d

and i do not think that anything is wrong with my attitude, except u and my other enemies i never heard anyone saying my attitude is wrong or even chilidish...

u know what, it's actually u who's acting like a kid, whenever u hear of us u try to make something stupid about it while u always know u'r wrong

anyway, dont cry babe, just enjoy ur life, as i do, if i make video to have some fun and u dont like it then just watch something else that best suits u, maybe some animes would be better

oh btw everybody, i just realized that googly knows what prenoble is, hahahaha

i don't have time to read the rest of forum, so i leave it to others

DeletedUser

"You missed out the most important part. I assumed US4 was packets (I don't play US4, so a small mistake on my part). You had a player sending 2 nobles at you, presumably from the same village. On a packet world, snipe-attacking that with O would allow you to ensure they almost definitely waste a second noble without cheap rebuild. I'm sorry if you aren't skilled enough to comprehend basic techniques like that."
You already did know it was coins( I remember you commenting on that on forums or skype or something,when the world settings were announced). you just wanted to flame.
the big picture:
Youre so highly concentrated on flaming me,that at first without even looking well,you said I can't time.then I showed you i can(1 fail).then again you talked crap and said that I should've attacked those nobles too when you didn't even know what kind of nobles this world has (assuming you already didn't).2nd fail.

Your attempt to flame me was a complete FAIL. and even this part made me lol more
"I'm sorry if you aren't skilled enough to comprehend basic techniques like that"

I think you will laugh as much as I did If you look at it again (Rofl)

Commenting on my ingame ability is off-topic. Topic isn't me,
It is.eversince you mentioned "level of talent in Noise" ,you made it personal.plus,If you judge me and say we aren't skilled/talented, that would mean you are claiming to be better.right?

You claim I showed no skill by logging in half a dozen times, doing a farming run and then going back to my main world. Hard to show skill by being essentially inactive?
Total excuse?not just that. I remember you were proud when on your 7 hrs turn you said you got us from 26 lc to 32 lc (OMG in 7 hrs) .back then I was like "Nice" but what I thought was "WHAAAT? "
and it wasnt just inactivity, you did killed our scouts alot.
You seemed to think, as did Keith, that I'm a good enough player (Keith thought I was better than him, as proven in the skype quotes)
The 1st non crap part of your posts.
True. we did think like that.but what do we think now AFTER you co played us?!
And yet as soon as I started to discredit you for your lies, your script you wanted me to fix, and whatnot, you suddenly start trying to make out that because I wasn't active, I'm a bad player.

here is the story behind the LIE part
we were obviously using premium(mostly for the fun though because we had lvl 20 HQ and we could've gotten like HQ lvl 27 like others did which would give us a nice point boost too).
And Its not hard to tell when there are stuff in tw stats that tell you what others are building in their villages and hence PP cut is easily noticeable. what we did wasn't Lying. just not saying the truth.
I also remember once Connor mailed us and said"you guys are using PP" . We replied" 2000 LC=resources=high growth" (which seems like an obvious troll because 2000 LCs was too much for that stage)
I think it was clear we were telling people we use it,except we just don't admit it obviously.
But you were so much into the "truthful guy" crap that you had to go around telling it to people. we never complained about that. but your "Truthful" part of you (which kind of doesnt exist btw) got over you and you said stuff like "I cant lie to my friends" (even though you had already told some people).I think it was mostly because you wanted to show your love for Mattnasty.
Im not sure,but that is pretty much being an idiot that cares about ONLY showing off and all.

I only know that Noise wants to be in the center of the circle everyone looking at him and cheering...
I havent seen anyone else talking about himself sooooo much.
Bro you have some serious issues lol
How much cheering do you see? (aside from Googly acting jumpy like a cheerer that dances nicely anytime he finds a chance to flame)
How much do I talk about myself?(except the times when I'm asked to)
I don't get it.what is this thread about?Me?(this guy says i shouldnt talk about myself :-o ).Googly?(he says its not about him).Perv getting pawned?(their leader somehow doesnt like to hear about it).who then?

see?It shows how I usualy get flamed no matter who i talk about.
Now You're just one of those pathetic players (who I have come across alot) that tries to take the "Whole forum posters"VS "Noise" opportunity to act all high and be accepted.You are not the 1st.definitely won't be the last.later when/If you achieved something in tw,you would look back and laugh at yourself ;)

@ Oldschoolperv:
I just said what one of their members said to me on mails.but I do have reports of you guys having diplomacy with other tribes (again not sure how true they are,but they seem solid)

but that wasn't exactly my point. You are the one who started talking crap by saying we have 6 allies to make your tribe's failed progress look better.

DeletedUser

u know what, it's actually u who's acting like a kid, whenever u hear of us u try to make something stupid about it while u always know u'r wrong

anyway, dont cry babe,

I'll leave commenting on your post now unless you are able to write something worth me reading. Even when I point out your lie you just say "u'r wrong" with nothing to back it up.:rolleyes:

I'd suggest you just stop posting altogether. You're embarassing yourself.

You already did know it was coins( I remember you commenting on that on forums or skype or something,when the world settings were announced). you just wanted to flame.
Which was months ago? I can't really be expected to remember settings of every world I've seen open, surely?

Youre so highly concentrated on flaming me,that at first without even looking well,you said I can't time.then I showed you i can(1 fail).then again you talked crap and said that I should've attacked those nobles too when you didn't even know what kind of nobles this world has (assuming you already didn't).2nd fail.
1 good timing out of 4-5 attacks you sent. The others being quite poor. Could be blind luck for all we know. And I've already said I made a mistake in my assumption of the world settings.

Your attempt to flame me was a complete FAIL. and even this part made me lol more
"I'm sorry if you aren't skilled enough to comprehend basic techniques like that"
I think you will laugh as much as I did If you look at it again (Rofl)
You still don't seem to understand it's benefits, even on packet worlds. So, it's still 100% accurate ;)

it wasnt just inactivity, you did killed our scouts alot.
Jeez, you really are something. I could so easily quote conversations regarding the script you guys were getting me to use. If you were so secretive about that super-legal script you were using at the same time, you should have at least been smart enough to put a vaguely resemblant script for those of us who play by the rules on the account (which was only me) to use. Subtle much?

The 1st non crap part of your posts.
True. we did think like that.but what do we think now AFTER you co played us?!
I would assume that you just thought "when he said he wouldn't be active, he wasn't wrong!". Anything else would be a meaningless thought.

here is the story behind the LIE part
what we did wasn't Lying. just not saying the truth.
Point. Proven. You "don't lie". You just don't tell the truth. That works? No? Didn't think so.

Now You're just one of those pathetic players (who I have come across alot) that tries to take the "Whole forum posters"VS "Noise" opportunity to act all high and be accepted.You are not the 1st.definitely won't be the last.later when/If you achieved something in tw,you would look back and laugh at yourself ;)
I've achieved a lot more than you, Milad. W51 being your first world, you've only got the worlds I've bothered playing since then to judge me on. And you can see for yourself how I perform on there and my reputation on those worlds purely as a player. I only act against you as you tried to force me to lie in the past, you're more arrogant than your skill talent deserves, and your maturity leaves a lot to be desired.

You say I'm one of those people that's anti-Noise.

I've got a challenge for you. Prove that you're a good player, and start posting without filling it with arrogance or immaturity, and you will earn some respect from people who currently see you as a liar and a bit of a joke. I'm not someone who puts people down for stuff unless they deserve it. You will find that people respect those who deserve respect. They just dislike the egotistical, immature people, which essentially boils down to you and Ali at the moment.

DeletedUser

You say I'm one of those people that's anti-Noise.

I've got a challenge for you. Prove that you're a good player, and start posting without filling it with arrogance or immaturity, and you will earn some respect from people who currently see you as a liar and a bit of a joke. I'm not someone who puts people down for stuff unless they deserve it. You will find that people respect those who deserve respect. They just dislike the egotistical, immature people, which essentially boils down to you and Ali at the moment.

Googly you replying like that really is hard for me to copy/paste again. and you post alot too.and each post contains too much words. You kind of waste my time,but Ill reply to you for now.

About me proving im a good player,I think I have done enough.3 rank 1 in a raw without any alias and while I was spiked alot too.
but If you consider .us a noobish server, my w58 account (which I quit few days ago btw) in Pacman seems pretty convincing to me. 4 days late start.and yet I was top 5 at 2.2k points.(rank would change between 4 and 5 though). when we didn't even have a night co for the first 4 days :/
now as for the Pink reply:

"Which was months ago? I can't really be expected to remember settings of every world I've seen open, surely?"
If you don't know,why open your mouth on the first place?

"1 good timing out of 4-5 attacks you sent. The others being quite poor. Could be blind luck for all we know. And I've already said I made a mistake in my assumption of the world settings."
others being poor? did you even read what i posted? I said the rest didn't need timing. we prenobled,then recaptured. what part of that needs timing?
but if you really care about my timing skills,go ask the pervs who sent nobles at us before this happens. theyll tell you that i havent left any noble attack land without seeing deff(although lately they send much troops with their nobles because they know I can snipe.)

"You still don't seem to understand it's benefits, even on packet worlds. So, it's still 100% accurate "
I did get what you were trying to say, when they conquer the village and lose it,they will lose the resources they spent for the noble man on packet worlds.BUT
when 5 people send 5 noble attacks,its pretty obvious they have enough troops along with the nobleman to kill the troops that conquered it before.so even in packet worlds,your theory could be wrong.besides,it needs my nuke to be split,which I had only 1 close OFF village to it.

"Jeez, you really are something. I could so easily quote conversations regarding the script you guys were getting me to use. If you were so secretive about that super-legal script you were using at the same time, you should have at least been smart enough to put a vaguely resemblant script for those of us who play by the rules on the account (which was only me) to use. Subtle much?"
Ali said he would edit the script,but he couldn't edit the SRE to increase the scouts to 4 instead of 1.
but that doesn't mean you should just use it,seeing the confirmation screen isn't hard to do.
and about the legal/illegal stuff you talked about,Ill just let the mods deal with it as I am not supposed to talk about that in forums.

"I would assume that you just thought "when he said he wouldn't be active, he wasn't wrong!". Anything else would be a meaningless thought."
I would assume that you said you would co play,and didn't mention it like that in the first mails.after we let you on the account,you started making that excuse.why would we let you in if we know you will be very inactive?

"point. Proven. You "don't lie". You just don't tell the truth. That works? No? Didn't think so."
Again,you fail to understand. There is a difference. lets see. Lets say a guy has done something terrible. If he doesn't tell others about it,Its not lying. Oh who am I kidding.you still won't understand ;) .

"I've achieved a lot more than you, Milad. W51 being your first world, you've only got the worlds I've bothered playing since then to judge me on. And you can see for yourself how I perform on there and my reputation on those worlds purely as a player. I only act against you as you tried to force me to lie in the past, you're more arrogant than your skill talent deserves, and your maturity leaves a lot to be desired."
You Nubcake.That wasn't pointed at you.It was my reply to *POINTWHORE* .But I guess too much rage/tears didn't let you see clearly. Oh well.

Noise Just got Completly Owned..
Im starting to wonder about the meaning of the word "Owned"

@ small NoiseHater fries who keep talking crap at any chance they find:
I can bring all my friends to spam all this forums and support me and flame you guys so much that you would just quit the forums.I am a decent ranked player,who leads the rank 1 tribe.trust me it wouldn't take more than few snaps for me to do it. but I don't care enough to do that. I even ask my mates to ignore the little posts you make.so don't think only because people don't come around supporting me it means I am being owned LOL

DeletedUser

"point. Proven. You "don't lie". You just don't tell the truth. That works? No? Didn't think so."
Again,you fail to understand. There is a difference. lets see. Lets say a guy has done something terrible. If he doesn't tell others about it,Its not lying. Oh who am I kidding.you still won't understand ;) .

Only bit needing a response to clear up more facts, in my eyes.

Lieing = telling someone something that you no is the opposite of the truth. You guys claimed you didn't use premium to speed up buildings. That was a lie.

Or is that just not telling the truth? Oh wait! It's both. Amazing that. I understand your example, but it's nothing similar to what you guys did as you did, and I'll emphasize it, LIE.

DeletedUser

About the video:
Great work trying to do something perv.
Even greater job making perv loose ton of troops and nobles, milad
And great work on the video Ali :)

Now googly: get off and stop trolling.

DeletedUser

Take it to PM. I'm tired of reading this, and it's hardly on-topic at times. There's a point where you guys need to realize PM is the only place for this, as you're going in circles.

DeletedUser

Take it to PM. I'm tired of reading this, and it's hardly on-topic at times. There's a point where you guys need to realize PM is the only place for this, as you're going in circles.

^ That.

DeletedUser

I don't see him nobling himself anywhere on the stats?

Looks like you're a follower also.

oh and just an FYI

Cursed village!! (489|482) K44 3,576 Noise [Freaks] Noise [Freaks] 2011-08-23 12:14:06

he has nobled himself. But you did "check" the stats after all.

As for this... What did you really expect to happen when 3 pros like the players on the Noise account post something like this to provoke a response from the people they are at war with.... Maybe as a mod instead of telling them to "take it to PM" you should just close the thread because those 3 wont drop the public display of jackassery.

DeletedUser

Looks like you're a follower also.

oh and just an FYI

Cursed village!! (489|482) K44 3,576 Noise [Freaks] Noise [Freaks] 2011-08-23 12:14:06

he has nobled himself. But you did "check" the stats after all.

You misunderstand. I said I don't see where the person attempting to noble Noise nobled himself, despite Noise prenobling the village. As far as I believe, it's a lot worse to noble the village, then noble yourself 2-3 times, than to simply kill the rest of your nobles on the first attack. But I suppose as it's a coin world, it works either way. Please attempt to understand my posts in context in the future, rather than attempt to take them out of context. After all, you did "check my post" ;).

As for this... What did you really expect to happen when 3 pros like the players on the Noise account post something like this to provoke a response from the people they are at war with.... Maybe as a mod instead of telling them to "take it to PM" you should just close the thread because those 3 wont drop the public display of jackassery.

Here, let me close a perfectly good thread because 3 players of the entire forum community are spamming it (which is actually two players, for the record, mainly Noise and Googly). All at the request of you...

Actually, on second thought, I'll leave it open and remind you to please post within the rules, instead of attempting to backseat mod. Googly, Noise, thank you for not further posting in this thread with the same arguments.

DeletedUser

that's what i exactly told Googly long time ago, and he agreed not to mention such stuff here, he accepted that forums are not the place for his childish arguments but again it seems he forgot it.

Actually, on second thought, I'll leave it open and remind you to please post within the rules, instead of attempting to backseat mod. Googly, Noise, thank you for not further posting in this thread with the same arguments.

I appreciate that you are so open-mind <3

DeletedUser

that's what i exactly told Googly long time ago, and he agreed not to mention such stuff here, he accepted that forums are not the place for his childish arguments but again it seems he forgot it.

I appreciate that you are so open-mind <3

Time for me to step in. Ali, you are being childish and Googly is right.

It's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.