Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

tihihi
vigossive lost 3 and a hlaf off + 4 noblemen fighting a small guy in his middle...
but he took one village :( 3 remaining :p

DeletedUser

When I search for posts referencing me, I search Perv.

And I find this =(

DeletedUser

Go 15:42 :att::cat::noblemen:

lol....go 15:42 ?? Don't you need offensive troops to noble an active player ?! :D

Anyone know if 15:42 has one nuke amongst them?

There is defense....there are turtles....there are super turtles...and then there is 15:42

DeletedUser2069

2uzcokm.jpg

Nothing to see here move on :p
As you can clearly see by the stats when we say they are turtles you can clearly see they are almost 4mil in defensive but only 200k attacking pfft. Like noise always said boring war when you try to war these guys. All they do is talk talk talk. I recall like 2-3 weeks ago someone saying just wait a couple weeks an you will see what we can do or something to that effect. Yet all I see is more an more turtle.

Thats alright sooner or later their defensive will break

DeletedUser

2uzcokm.jpg

Nothing to see here move on :p
As you can clearly see by the stats when we say they are turtles you can clearly see they are almost 4mil in defensive but only 200k attacking pfft. Like noise always said boring war when you try to war these guys. All they do is talk talk talk. I recall like 2-3 weeks ago someone saying just wait a couple weeks an you will see what we can do or something to that effect. Yet all I see is more an more turtle.

Thats alright sooner or later their defensive will break

Nice to see updates on the war. I may soon be playing this world and its interesting to see how its panning out . Nice work OSP :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see updates on the war. I may soon be playing this world and its interesting to see how its panning out . Nice work OSP :)
You want to join PERV? It's a massrecruit tribe allied with the rest of the world, as they otherwise wouldn't have existed :)

Nah, we don't bother to war them either, as it's only a waste of time and troops with too long travel distances. I think the only villages they have taken are from inactive players, no big deal :)

DeletedUser2069

Inactive players? Funny how every time someone loses a village in this game there inactive. When it wasnt to far back in this thread it was that he was too small to be supported is why he lost the villages .The player joined Oct 1st an was rimmed by Oct 11th kinda hard to call that inactive.

And Im sorry my code of conduct booklet must be out of date or missing a page because nowhere in it does it say I cant have allies. And last time I checked 2 allies is not the rest of the world. And clearly we are not allies with you so how is that the rest of the world. You yourself tried to ally the same allies I have so... explain that one to me.

Let me bust out my dictionary ...

"We don't bother to war them either"
Meaning:: Tribalwars tribes that are bound to fail, don't know what they thought joining a game that you need to war to win.

really?

Funny you can sit there all you want an not war but sooner or later your defense will run thin and you will fall cause I can promise you Offensive builds a lot faster then defensive.

DeletedUser

You want to join PERV? It's a massrecruit tribe allied with the rest of the world, as they otherwise wouldn't have existed :)

Nah, we don't bother to war them either, as it's only a waste of time and troops with too long travel distances. I think the only villages they have taken are from inactive players, no big deal :)

Tribes in the World: 583.. Tribes We're Allied with: 582, I Guess you clearly have a point there.

Inactive Players, or Players you wouldn't Support. RedAlert wasn't a Inactive Player, Just one that wasn't Supported.

DeletedUser

I never said i wanted to join i was just glad that people were putting statistics up as it would be boring otherwise thats why i said good work :)

DeletedUser

I never said i wanted to join i was just glad that people were putting statistics up as it would be boring otherwise thats why i said good work :)

Oki :)

As for Redalert he just wanted to delete his account when the first fakes came in, hehe :)

I think he was very much offline when he got nobled, since I never heard from him again as his villages fell one by one...such a noob, and I couldn't care less :)

DeletedUser

Oki :)

As for Redalert he just wanted to delete his account when the first fakes came in, hehe :)

I think he was very much offline when he got nobled, since I never heard from him again as his villages fell one by one...such a noob, and I couldn't care less :)

Therefore he wasn't Inactive? Also i doupt he wanted to 'Delete' his account seeing that he tagged most of the attacks. And this proves that we didn't noble a 'inactive'. But we do always have our eyes on tribes that are inactive ;). There the best Allies!

DeletedUser2069

Aleeex any time a tribe nobles someone else in a war the player is inactive. Thats the way of tribalwars its been the excuse for years now as to why the person was nobled. Tribes dont want to admit that the player was active. We could noble Dobermann today an he will come back on tomorrow on the forum an say he was on vacation an unable to get to the computer so he was inactive. Then we will say why didnt you get a sitter an he will say something stupid as to why.

DeletedUser1580

So 15:42 think that they can take on both TBS and PERV, lets see how long they last now, i think that they will be easy than freaks, What your guys think?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.