PERV declares war on Vets

DeletedUser

i would say that it's because of the ores you can find there... all old stuff, digested by the guts of mother earth herself(or maybe father, suits terry better)...
but in the end of all things, i'm having a blast at this war, all that remains unseen is VETS doing some attacking, i have seen no incomings yet, and this makes me really sad, a part of me likes defending, so this is why i ask you, all members of VETS, please attack me, i haven't seen an attack since the dawn of days, and i think it's about time you start moving, get your nukes ready, we'll be here, waiting for you to gut up, or shut up
leo

DeletedUser

but in the end of all things, i'm having a blast at this war, all that remains unseen is VETS doing some attacking, i have seen no incomings yet, and this makes me really sad, a part of me likes defending, so this is why i ask you, all members of VETS, please attack me, i haven't seen an attack since the dawn of days, and i think it's about time you start moving, get your nukes ready, we'll be here, waiting for you to gut up, or shut up
leo

If your defending is anything like your attacking leo you are doomed.. Two people have carried Perv in this war Themis and noobery the rest have been abysmal.

DeletedUser

Glad you know nothing about how this works ... every member has attacked and spread out support ... that is team-work ..

DeletedUser

Glad you know nothing about how this works ... every member has attacked and spread out support ... that is team-work ..

I'm glad i know nothing about how this works for sure, if i did i would be as smart as Mr Jugg and be playing with my own poo.

every member has ........ spread out support

Thank you for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your defending is anything like your attacking leo you are doomed.. Two people have carried Perv in this war Themis and noobery the rest have been abysmal.

mate, what is abysmal is you being proud at killing 2 nukes and a noble train, there was nothing wrong with my attacks, they weren't fully built, i know, but i wanted in the op, that was all i had available to send at the guy... at least i help back 22k spears and another few k swords and hcav... if they weren't elsewhere helping defend, then my attacks fulfilled their goals.
leo

DeletedUser

Druss thinks because 2 people have most of our villages noone else did anything ... he must be a loner

DeletedUser2069

Okay well he admits that his tribe is losing to 2 people now that just makes him look even worse

DeletedUser

and druss, i have a little message from themis to you.
"leo please post on forum from me that im only doing so good because of the help i get from tribe :)"
his words, not mine, and as he says, he wouldn't have gotten that many vills if he had to deal with shitloads of support every village he went after...
and i also think that no noobery agrees, but i'll let him post here himself...
think i made my point
leo

DeletedUser

there was nothing wrong with my attacks, they weren't fully built,
leo

I think that really contradicts you but hey ho.. In a nut shell.. before you guys descend completely into a lynch mob.. you have done ok in your first two waves as was expected.. we lose the lame and the weak and we lose a few villas to those of you that can play this game you are 2.5 times the size of us and crow as though you are doing something exceptional.. the pressure is not on us to look good its on you not to look bad.

DeletedUser2069

you have done ok in your first two waves as was expected.. we lose the lame and the weak and we lose a few villas to those of you that can play this game you are 2.5 times the size of us and crow as though you are doing something exceptional.. the pressure is not on us to look good its on you not to look bad.

I love it how you called your other leader lame an weak there

And we are looking just fine slowly chipping away at what 2 - 3 months worth of Defensive build up your tribe has. And your image doesnt look good at all since lets see maybe everyone should have a look an see

http://us.twstats.com/us4/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=655

What is your tribe doing while your at war for the past 10 days your tribe has nobled a ton of barbs an small players and doing nothing to fight your enemy.

DeletedUser

I think that really contradicts you but hey ho.. In a nut shell.. before you guys descend completely into a lynch mob.. you have done ok in your first two waves as was expected.. we lose the lame and the weak and we lose a few villas to those of you that can play this game you are 2.5 times the size of us and crow as though you are doing something exceptional.. the pressure is not on us to look good its on you not to look bad.

so really, tell me, just because they weren't fully built, that means they were useless? no, they served their purposes, and if i wanted to be on time for the op, i had to send them like that, since i'm so far away from you guys
leo

I Did say and some by people who can play....

Envoker 27 barbs taken 13 in the last week i wont even mention the rest :)
and yes druss, we're barb munchers, but does VETS villages qualify as barbs too? because we'e taken over 30 of those in the past days...
leo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm, Druss? Can I ask a personal favor? Could you please not kick the next player I start nobling? OSP gets really mad at me when my war stats suck. Your not helping the matter.

DeletedUser

so really, tell me, just because they weren't fully built, that means they were useless?

Sorry but yes it does mean they are useless but lots of players are guilty of doing silly things dont take it personally.. just call it a learning curve.

and yes druss, we're barb munchers, but does VETS villages qualify as barbs too? because we'e taken over 30 of those in the past days...
leo

You boys done good i agree, over 2 weeks and less than 10% of our villages and like you all constantly keep reminding me we aren't even attacking back really, our axe are getting blunt and the horses are getting fat. We must be doomed :)

Ummm, Druss? Can I ask a personal favor? Could you please not kick the next player I start nobling? OSP gets really mad at me when my war stats suck. Your not helping the matter.

Sorry sir.. but i really have no option when they dont communicate or go missing without sending a sit.. im sure you have one or 2 just like that ;)

DeletedUser

you just said that 1/2 nukes are useless? i still can't believe that... i know they aren't as good as a full nuke, but in the lack of one, they will kill some troops too, it's not like it's a waste...
2 little things i would like to say...
1. we have taken 10% of your villages, while killing how much of your D? yeah big boy, do the math, it'll get easier as we kill off your defense....
2. as i pointed out before, yeah, your axes are getting blunt, and your horses are getting fat, at least most of them. this is a fact, and can easily be seen in the war stats.
leo

DeletedUser

you just said that 1/2 nukes are useless? i still can't believe that... i know they aren't as good as a full nuke, but in the lack of one, they will kill some troops too, it's not like it's a waste...
they will kill about 50 troops in a stacked village, but hey keep sending them.

1. we have taken 10% of your villages, while killing how much of your D? yeah big boy, do the math, it'll get easier as we kill off your defense....
5.538.582 Troops killed by your attacks... 10.308.106 of yours killed in the process an average loss by you of 343,603 troops per village take.. that works out to around 11 empty off villages for every one you take do the math Little boy and read our profile

2. as i pointed out before, yeah, your axes are getting blunt, and your horses are getting fat, at least most of them. this is a fact, and can easily be seen in the war stats.
leo

Hitler conquered nearly all of Europe before he over reached himself but you know that right :)

DeletedUser2069

You brag about killing troops

Guess what about half of what you killed is wall bonus kills thats how it works defensive gets that advantage dont mean anything if your not capitalizing on our "weakened" state