W7 .net

DeletedUser2725

Oh sorry if i offended you, i didn't know you needed pictured to understand texts

tumblr_lp45g0lwjf1qgt40no1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh sorry if i offended you, i didn't know you needed pictured to understand texts
Considering PnP's are one of the most liked threads and that post was clearly based off of a PnP like format you dont really prove anything :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Considering PnP's are one of the most liked threads and that post was clearly based off of a PnP like format you dont really prove anything :rolleyes:

Yes of-course, i forgot that if you add a lolcatz pic after every one of your sentence it becomes an awesome pnp post, sorry, how could i forget.

DeletedUser

Nope not an awesome PnP post just funny but its ok no need to apologize :)

DeletedUser3239

is it me or are the both of you two, sounding a lot like school teachers?

DeletedUser

Emile we haven't revealed ourselves? My nick on .net is MTAR and Obseleet's is the same, however he is using the ign of one of his more known and ranked 1 accounts. My nick MTAR is also linked to most of my accounts as while I use different ign's I always have who I am on my profile and use this on forums. It's not hard to find out who either of us are.

DeletedUser

Seriously, who are you narutocrazy? You joined the forums today and then you go and post like you rule the server.

DeletedUser

How cute, supposedly too good for .net so the best way to solve that is to go play on a much easier server?

Looks to me more like someone desperate to be considered the top-echelon somewhere because that sure as hell isn't the case on .net.

This is akin to me deciding I'm too good of a boxer to keep fighting on the super heavyweight-division so as a challenge I'll start fighting 5th graders instead.

Insinuating that you're coming here because .net is too easy is ridiculous. You want a challenge you join a .net world in the same direction as Pervis's upcoming premade so you can find out what the top-echelon really is, not join the .us server which has a level of competition bordering on zero.

why do you play the easy servers?

DeletedUser

Seriously, who are you narutocrazy? You joined the forums today and then you go and post like you rule the server.

Mm i thought i already told you, you know that post about referring to me as God or king or super awesome guy etc.

DeletedUser

Nauz plays .net and has been first place on more worlds then anybody :smack:

DeletedUser

Nauz plays .net and has been first place on more worlds then anybody :smack:

Well he's a great player that's for sure, i've been in a couple of tribes with him. Well not too sure about rank 1 more than anybody part :p no offense nauz :p

DeletedUser

narutocrazy killed me on a world once. he must be a god or something

DeletedUser

I think hes very good. When we used to play in a tribe together he taught me some stuff I hope to use soon.