VOID/Storm Declares on ~VOID Revenge~

DeletedUser

And why would that be you think? :)

Both of them like the bad guy image?

Lol. Why? Good question - I don't believe that I have the bad guy image in my own tribe; Maybe I'm wrong - but within the tribe we have the same ultimate goal.
I wouldn't say that I LIKE it, but I certainly don't mind it. =P

As far as the good guys always winning...there are lots of examples of that not happening; Game of Thrones is the first thing that come to my mind.
However, it is important to point out that usually it is the winners who write the history - and WE think that WE'RE the good guys! Lol.

DeletedUser3141

I do believe that comes under the heading of 'tempting providence'.

As for your image within the tribe .... I wouldn't know ... would I?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol. Why? Good question - I don't believe that I have the bad guy image in my own tribe; Maybe I'm wrong - but within the tribe we have the same ultimate goal.

You kick people for supporting their own tribesmates, but you don't punish players who attack their own allies. Now let's try this again. Why do you think you have a bad guy image on here?

DeletedUser3272

well the truth, since they wont share, i will now that i have more info

this was all set in motion way before bedwards nobled that village in which he had a claim on.......go figure, most peeps have issues when you claim them not a week later after you take it, lol

ok, flipflop started mailing me all the time and asking me to hit players with him and other void, which i did

during which time, flip was acting like we were going to move to the front together and team play against others......so all was good or so i thought

flip gave bedwards (and everyone i told him would be active from TRA as he asked me, wonder why)that villa to noble and also told him to send fakes to the others, Bedwards did figure out to send fake support on his own, which was possibly a bonus for the PLAN.........so original plan was to get us to move to the front,get low on defense covering void and ourselves, then they were going to act when time was right

toroon was told to send attacks when he saw support inbound, he was innocent in all this, as far as i know........which started the civil war in storm, (LMAO Ice as it applies here)

Some of VOID were still under impression Bedwards was being internalled by me, even though i had not taking a village from him in a long while and was in storm, lol so i smelt bullshit right there

so attacks were sent on bedwards, but why me, well per them probably because he has under sixpointer on his profile, which we all know when we attack a player for doing something wrong we always attack players on their profile, right? LOL

so then this starts the support request, as who would not do that in TW, i mean get real peeps

well menace told me to dodge in so many words and i said no in so many...my point is i did nothing wrong and i dont have time to rebuild walls, farms and dodge troops for no ODD, no ODA, no new villa all because i was attacked, how dumb did you think i was and i am sure if i had dodged, nobles would have followed right away, so i screwed that up for them

so, they had the set up bedwards nobling on front line, used toroon to start internal conflict and doubt. I get the run around all day by flip and menace and as you can see i got more short tempered with them as they were full of shit.

So then i get kicked from STORM by thunder and menace states he dont know why, but states they must have had a good reason, just like flip was saying allday.

still no one has yet to hear of this so called reason in detail just a bunch of vague accusations twisted around the misunderstanding surrounding the issue that was orchestrated by flipflop who was told by menace to begin with........I trusted them and i even mailed flipflop telling him i was leaving my def in his villas as proof of my Innocence, which was a bad mistake as i knew i had done nothing against any tribe i have ever been with, ever

then scouts by korge on my northern villas then ram attacks by flip in the middle and it just got better since..........i hope yall are having fun, i know i am

so in doing this, they thought they could make me look like a traitor so I wouldl not keep my loyal trusted members and in turn they will make the others morale bashers, yah great idea, lol now i am nobling them,.......

so that is the short version, for more details and proof, if needed, let me know and i will do that in another thread

DeletedUser

well the truth, since they wont share, i will now that i have more info

this was all set in motion way before bedwards nobled that village in which he had a claim on.......go figure, most peeps have issues when you claim them not a week later after you take it, lol

ok, flipflop started mailing me all the time and asking me to hit players with him and other void, which i did

during which time, flip was acting like we were going to move to the front together and team play against others......so all was good or so i thought

flip gave bedwards (and everyone i told him would be active from TRA as he asked me, wonder why)that villa to noble and also told him to send fakes to the others, Bedwards did figure out to send fake support on his own, which was possibly a bonus for the PLAN.........so original plan was to get us to move to the front,get low on defense covering void and ourselves, then they were going to act when time was right

toroon was told to send attacks when he saw support inbound, he was innocent in all this, as far as i know........which started the civil war in storm, (LMAO Ice as it applies here)

Some of VOID were still under impression Bedwards was being internalled by me, even though i had not taking a village from him in a long while and was in storm, lol so i smelt bullshit right there

so attacks were sent on bedwards, but why me, well per them probably because he has under sixpointer on his profile, which we all know when we attack a player for doing something wrong we always attack players on their profile, right? LOL

so then this starts the support request, as who would not do that in TW, i mean get real peeps

well menace told me to dodge in so many words and i said no in so many...my point is i did nothing wrong and i dont have time to rebuild walls, farms and dodge troops for no ODD, no ODA, no new villa all because i was attacked, how dumb did you think i was and i am sure if i had dodged, nobles would have followed right away, so i screwed that up for them

so, they had the set up bedwards nobling on front line, used toroon to start internal conflict and doubt. I get the run around all day by flip and menace and as you can see i got more short tempered with them as they were full of shit.

So then i get kicked from STORM by thunder and menace states he dont know why, but states they must have had a good reason, just like flip was saying allday.

still no one has yet to hear of this so called reason in detail just a bunch of vague accusations twisted around the misunderstanding surrounding the issue that was orchestrated by flipflop who was told by menace to begin with........I trusted them and i even mailed flipflop telling him i was leaving my def in his villas as proof of my Innocence, which was a bad mistake as i knew i had done nothing against any tribe i have ever been with, ever

then scouts by korge on my northern villas then ram attacks by flip in the middle and it just got better since..........i hope yall are having fun, i know i am

so in doing this, they thought they could make me look like a traitor so I wouldl not keep my loyal trusted members and in turn they will make the others morale bashers, yah great idea, lol now i am nobling them,.......

so that is the short version, for more details and proof, if needed, let me know and i will do that in another thread

*sees a huge wall of text ending with the words "so that is the short version" and decides to not read the rest of the post*

DeletedUser

*sees a huge wall of text ending with the words "so that is the short version" and decides to not read the rest of the post*

LOL. Tl;dr for me, too. Plus, I already know it is a version of the story that says, "NOT ME! I'M INNOCENT!"

@ Jeroen - I am not sure who you are, but you have an incomplete version of what happened. There is more to the story, of course.

@ Six
There is a long list of reasons, many of which have already been explained to you, Six.
My favorite one is this: Threatening tribemates with removal from the tribe if you can't sit them.

DeletedUser173

He gave the detailed version, here's the short version...

'We followed Storm and did what we were told. Bedwards and six were both moving to frontline, as ordered. I was kicked for storm for no known reason, and Menace is pretending he didn't order, and that Thunder, (the duke of storm) must have had a good reason for it. (no one has said that "good reason".)

To show my loyalty [to Storm], i sent my defense troops to flipflop and began recieving incomings. Now they are trying to make me to look like I'm the bad guy."

DeletedUser

@ Jeroen - I am not sure who you are, but you have an incomplete version of what happened. There is more to the story, of course.

Oh, but please tell me all about the things I don't know then. But before we start that comedy, let me first warn you. If there is one person on this world who has the complete story, it'd be me. And I do have evidence for a great lot of the information I have. So, well, let's just say: Be careful what kind of comedy you're going to tell me. Because every single lie you'll tell me, is going to cost you. That's the least promise I make. And I know you've told quite some lies in the past. So don't see it as a threat. Just as a warning, to help you, in all good will.

As for you wanting to know who I am, that would depend.
-Right now, I'm just an unimportant player that happens to know more of this situation than you would want me to.
-If you decide to apologise for the lies, made up reasons for kicks, false accusations, and impersonation of someone you are not with account sits, I might actually become someone who grows a tiny little bit of respect for you, and I won't rim you.
-If you decide to keep up with the lies etc, I'll be your enemy in a place on the map where you do not want to have me (trust me).
-If you or your tribe dares to send one single attack towards account Meaaatje, after all she's done for your tribe, and after being lied to and being abused like that, I will become your worst nightmare.

DeletedUser3141

LOL
Without commenting on the situation itself .... I'm imagining that speech delivered with a slight accent (I like accents ;)). I will watch with interest to see if Meaatje is indeed attacked.

DeletedUser3272

My age showed through? Not sure what you mean.

You'll get support on these forums because I am known as one of the bad guys. That does not, however, make you right.
Oh, and the 2 week prediction? That was if we were scared, lol. We're not.

your age shows thru as your mind seems to work like that of an adolecent, more proof to follow of that
LOL. Tl;dr for me, too. Plus, I already know it is a version of the story that says, "NOT ME! I'M INNOCENT!"

@ Six
There is a long list of reasons, many of which have already been explained to you, Six.
My favorite one is this: Threatening tribemates with removal from the tribe if you can't sit them.

I guess you are not in control like you thought.. I have hte mail sif you want them, but then again you already know that is a lie out of context (here is the aage part i was talking about, you move on to the next excuse when previous one fails. mu nukes were dieing on The worst walls, like crazy and flip told me, "six, there has to be other people supporting him......so i said well since i vouched for all the prevoius TRA members, i will sit them myself and if i find out they are helping, i would deal with it myself........so again you are wrong, i did not just decide one day, i am new duke of storm, like a adolecent might have, maybe why you think just because you say it, it will apply. Also on that when one player had not read my mail, flip was trying to get me to noble them and otld me that had to be the player. When that player returned form his work trip, he sent it to me and no he was not helping anyone...

how do i know this, easy with some simple tactics
1. is there defense rebuilding in the completed villages list, if so check playes ODD
2. Mails
3returning troops
4. troops still in village
5. wihtdraw reports
6. lost troops in other villa rpeorts

many other but that is the basic and all my TRA guys checked out, so then i tell flip it had to be a storm payer......well i guess you can say my loyalty and honesty to my former TRA tribesmates and thorough investigation caught6 me in this issue. As then flip knew i knew it was him or another member of storm, which would point the spotlight away from me........so instead yall conjured up this child like plan to lower your own standards and dignity in a freakin game, nohting else spells losers better then that, IMO

so lets see so far you have accused me of:

Being a traitor---failed/untrue
supporting against VOID/Storm attacks while i was a member of VOID---failed/untrue
organizing support against VOID.STORM ehile in tribe-----failed/untrue
acting like i am going to kick peeps all on my own----failed yet again/Untrue
being a spy----again failed/not true

i have a wise saying you shoudl learn to stick by

If you do things the same way, with honesty/dignity then you dont have to try to keep up with all the lies and incosistencies in your complete and utter bull shit TW Gameplay/Life. Thats why no matter what accusation you come up with or reason for my dismissal, you will never win or prove me wrong in this discussion. It is as simple as that

also a guilty man does not seek the truth he seeks the truth that will set him free. (this would be you)
then there is the innocent man who seeks all truths and is not afraid to cmment or ask for said proof with an audience of the world. I know who i am and i know what i have and will do in this game and too many times i have sacrificed myself and my own account to be honorable and fight amongst the players i have earned there trust from in this game. I could have won 2 worlds by now if i was like yall dopes, and that is the sad part of it all, i was just a rim player who started 3-5 months asfter this world even started and yet here i am making your life just a little more unpleasant. And if not, then i will be soon.

last thing, i can tell you have been in little fights in RL, where the other person could actually put there hands on you, because of your tactics

so lets just say you are way over confident to win and when you start to lose, your morale will diminish and so wil others as you play to win and expect it at the same time

I play to win, but accept losing if it come to that so if i ever get down to 1 villa left, i am in the same boat i was at the start, but when I start winning, that will just give me that much more motivation to follow thru. So you cant do nothing else to me in this game as i expect to lose but wont make it easy so you will never ruin my morale, howevr you almost did with this hoax of a trick, You need to find a smarter guinee pig then flipflop, he is not as msart as he thinks he is, left to much detail as if i would neevr read others mail....the worst tried mailing me again

He set me as sitter and i wanted to go thru his mails but he had deleted them all, when i questioned him he said he always deletes his mails. :p but yall forget i sat thee guys and played along side them for awhile and he never deleted his mail like that, so now I know it is a player in this world who has another account as no one has sat him since flipflop did, which ws more proof that flip had sits when my nobles landed..........yall get a big wopping "F" for your efforts, but you get an "A-" for actually almost getting away with it as if it were not for my savior i would have quit and left and no one would be the wiser

to bad for you, now go find another excuse, shit head.

DeletedUser3141

I have no idea of the in and outs of this.
I do know one thing however, Storm members have not been supporting any of our villages except by accident. Of course you may well find support troops in any village you attack. We HAVE been known to do that on occasion. :p

DeletedUser

If we're talking about void or storm members supporting us, you should kick islah. He supports, THEN ATTACKS HIS OWN SUPPORT! muhwahaha

DeletedUser

If we're talking about void or storm members supporting us, you should kick islah. He supports, THEN ATTACKS HIS OWN SUPPORT! muhwahaha

Don't laugh, it's a secret tactic. The idea is, next time he sends support and nobles afterwards, you won't send support because he's already blocking them himself, and then 2 seconds before the nobles land, he pulls back his support. All part of teh plan! How could you not see that?

DeletedUser

yes, because losing thousands of troops to not take a village is a good plan. mhm

DeletedUser

That's a one-time sacrifice to fool you next time!!!!!!111one

DeletedUser

Jeroen - there were no lies.

If you are playing Meaaa's account, there are plenty of messages that break down the reasons she was dismissed. None of them are lies. They may not be things you agree with, but they are still all true.

Six - I didn't accuse you of all that stuff. The only one that I ever said was that you threatened to have STORM members dismissed if they didn't allow you to sit them. That was told to me by two different members.