VOID/Storm Declares on ~VOID Revenge~

DeletedUser3272

I think it is hilarious how a tribe like VOID would not declare on NoMo but have declared on my 4 person tribe wihtin hours of creating it

not only did VOID declare, so did STORM as well!!

now i find that funny as hell, how freakin lame especially for a number 1 tribe, the US servers take another big hit, i will stick with .net servers these worlds seem to die quickly

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you mean... Void is at war with NA and #FM#.

DeletedUser173

I'm not sure what you mean... Void is at war with NA and #FM#.

He's probably referring to your inconsistency...

"The tribe Oncoming Storm declared war on tribe Face Mash! (new) Oct 21,2012 18:38"

For those of you who can't read timestamps, Storm declared on us 8 hours ago. :confused:

DeletedUser3007

I think it is hilarious how a tribe like VOID would not declare on NoMo but have declared on my 4 person tribe wihtin hours of creating it

not only did VOID declare, so did STORM as well!!

now i find that funny as hell, how freakin lame especially for a number 1 tribe, the US servers take another big hit, i will stick with .net servers these worlds seem to die quickly

Sep 22
00:01 The tribe has declared war on NoMo.
Sep 21
23:59 The tribe was founded by Ice Cold.

within 2 minutes of the Void's creation, war was declared.

and as net server, you didn't do much there from what i remember six. you fell along with a weak tribe and complained the moment you received an attack. so to me, this is simply another one of those fits :)
im sure ill get a nice reply about this post with someone trying to pick it apart, so let the games begin :)

DeletedUser3141

Not much to be said.
Void declared immediately. Storm did not.
In point of fact I think they probably just didn't think about it. Nor did we. Didn't make any real difference after all.
Bit melodramatic though. :D

DeletedUser173

and as net server, you didn't do much there from what i remember six. you fell along with a weak tribe and complained the moment you received an attack. so to me, this is simply another one of those fits :)

Would you at least make an effort to keep this to the current world? Who cares what happened on .net, I used to be unable to get past 2000 points, so did you Ice. The further back you have to look for something bad about a player, the better that player is.

DeletedUser3007

would you at least stay on topic?

in the 1st post, he spoke of net. my thoughts about his post were expressed and on topic.
you are just trying to censor cuz you don't have anything relevant to argue with me about here.

its funny how you say who cares about net, then go on to talk about it yourself.
sometimes you guys just crack me up.

hypocrite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

Oct 11
12:09 The tribe has declared war on NA.
Oct 10
12:45 The tribe has made peace with NA
Oct 10
12:33 NA has offered peace to the tribe.

an entire 24 hours of peace

get the facts right neightheir/wisard/wrothak/day/night.. whatever you call yourselves these days :p

DeletedUser3272

regardless what you think Ice

I started in the rim 5 months after the world started, lol

first time playing the game
no scripts
made it to 4.2 million without losing a single village
FREE attempts to crush me failed
I lost not 1 single village on my way to 4.2 mill and i remember jesse saying we need to change that
I then gave my account away so I quit, as that is how my summer breaks started in TW for my children
my account was banned due to knew owner (beltristain) making some serious stupid mistakes, most likely on purpose, like you say you are even our friends, lol

Top 20 in ODA, top 20 in ODD, was in a lot of tribe ridiculed with spies, i lead 3 of them, failing with my co duke and baron in FREE's pocket

what did you do, jakesusername, nothing i remember needing to talk about

why am i so important to screw over, cause you FEAR ME Boy and you know it, you might be ice cold but you tactics are luke warm, at best

I trusted you this time around and whether or not you knew something you did nothing to stop it, thats the same as doing it yourself.

now go post some more plunder awards to make you feel better

DeletedUser

Not much to be said.
Void declared immediately. Storm did not.
In point of fact I think they probably just didn't think about it. Nor did we. Didn't make any real difference after all.
Bit melodramatic though. :D

Wow. This is a NEW RECORD! I am officially agreeing with Firequeen THREE TIMES IN A ROW. Wow!

This is a non-issue.

I do like how I said in my first response "VOID is at war," and Who Meh says, "Check out the time stamp on STORM!"
Lol, what?

Oh, and Six - you're right. We are scared. That's why we just had to eliminate you (which will happen in...2 weeks tops?), to ensure our own safety.

DeletedUser3007

i think we should probably drop everything we are doing to eliminate this mighty and horribly scary threat to us.
perhaps we should put a hold to the war with FM to deal with such a force.
or better yet, ally with our enemy to overcome this fearsome foe!

DeletedUser

perhaps we should put a hold to the war with FM to deal with such a force.
or better yet, ally with our enemy to overcome this fearsome foe!

May be a good plan, Ice.

I don't usually do the diplomacy thing over the forums, but...#FM#, what do you say? Wis, Who Meh, Yontash, Caratacos/Mash, Forwhat (errr...), Elixir (uhhh...), anyone? Shall we set aside our differences and come together to take on this behemoth, this juggernaut that is the Sixpointer?

Hopefully they'll accept - I am getting the shivers just thinking about fighting him. /cringe

DeletedUser3272

Menace your age has shown through and why after admitting to controlling storm do you still refer peeps to thunder, a bit hyprocritical to me dont yah think

Also I do not claim to be a god at this game nor do i intend to, but one thing is for sure, i lead by example and it sucks when you try to turn peeps against me, when my true character never never shows decietfull flaws as in you.\

I would rather have my dignity and self respect while getting rimmed (you might want to add a couple months to that 2week prediction over achiever) then win at any world like yall have done it and to bad VOID members dont know what they are n and could be next if they show a little bit of self respect themselves.........

i was quitting as it is a huge morale blow to find out you were lied to and shafted in less then a month of joining, but not even more i have more motivation now then i did if yall had just attacked me outright rather then disabling me as you know the truth

yall were just waiting for us to clear up the left overs of my previous tribe and then act like i chose to do that all on my own to make peeps turn aginst me to believe your smoke and mirrors....well it aint working no more, as flip has no in-game common sense

he dont think about who he is mailing and what he is saying, i checked and talked and found out the truth to this wasted elaborate plan to have me against you rather then for you, sounds like your mistake indeed

yall have a huge advantage and manpower on me, so hurry up and brag on how yall did it as well. cause this is going to be a fun ride!!!

DeletedUser3562

good luck six you may not win but atleast your playing with respect

DeletedUser

My age showed through? Not sure what you mean.

You'll get support on these forums because I am known as one of the bad guys. That does not, however, make you right.
Oh, and the 2 week prediction? That was if we were scared, lol. We're not.

DeletedUser

Ah well, we all watched sufficient movies to know that the good guys always win, right? ;)

Yes, it's been a while since I was last here. It's good to be back.