VOID/Storm Declares on ~VOID Revenge~

DeletedUser

Jeroen - there were no lies.

If you are playing Meaaa's account, there are plenty of messages that break down the reasons she was dismissed. None of them are lies. They may not be things you agree with, but they are still all true.

Yes, the reasons. A VOID player attacked a tribesmate of Mea. She supported her own tribesmate. And got kicked for that. That's the explanation you and Ice Cold have been giving. However, there are some things you forgot to check before acting.

1. Mea hasn't even been in a fight against a VOID member. She sent support to be sure, but then checked with the attacker (Toroon) what it was all about. When Toroon told her it was all a big mistake (which it wasn't), she warned the player that was being attacked, and the attacks were dodged. Mea's troops were sent back to her village (at Mea's request) and he sent away his own troops as well.

2. Toroon's explanation of why he attacked is pretty much 100% opposite to your explanation. Since he was actually saying that it was his own mistake, it seems unlogical that he would be the one lying. (Why would he lie about something if that only gets him into trouble, while you had plenty of reasons to lie about it?)

3. It is already known that you are (ab)using STORM villages as internalling villages.
- 3.1 For the past time, quite a few STORM members have been kicked, every single one of them with lame excuses and vague (fake) accusations.
- 3.2 If you took STORM serious as a sister tribe, you would not tell an NAP to attack STORM.
- 3.3 The entire STORM leadership is being account sat by VOID, which means that VOID has no intention whatsoever to give STORM a future.
- 3.4 A lot of STORM members are sat by VOID members, and encouraged to quit so their villages can be internalled. Players who are too active on the forums get kicked (How many examples do you want?)

4. Multiple STORM members (that means: VOID account sitters) have been talking to Meaaatje to noble villages from FM, to prove she was worthy to join back in either STORM or VOID, however in the meantime STORM and VOID have been planning an OP on Meaaatje which shows it has already been decided that she is not to be taken back. Also there have been multiple mentions about 'taking free villages from Meaaatje'. Is that just misleading the members to make them participate while they otherwise wouldn't have? Or do you really think she would give the villages for free?

5. One of the excuses was that Mea would've been too inactive. She logged in every day, posted on the forums every day, but you seem to ignore these facts, and you keep hammering on the fact that she didn't noble for 2 weeks. She has already thoroughly explained to you why that was, but still you keep saying she was inactive, no matter how much evidence she provided that that is bullshit. But here, a single point of evidence that she wasn't inactive. If she didn't log in in these two weeks, you might explain to me how she farmed about 4000 coins in that time, while not logging in. As for having minted those coins, I think this should prove that fact:

From the last 3 days

RankPlayerConquered Villages
1Meaaatje77
2Elixir19
3Ice Cold18
4Shibbi14
5islah14

<tbody>
</tbody>

These nobles didn't appear out of thin air. Also, there's plenty more nobles where those came from, there's still about that same amount of nobles in the villages ready at this very moment. Three days in a row we took the Great power of the day now. So, that's another bullshit story from your part.

There's a few other bullshit-stories I've been receiving from either you or Ice Cold. However, I do not (yet) have waterproof evidence for those things, so I'll leave those out.

If this was TL;DR:

What you just said is bullshit, and it is not so much me disagreeing with you, but just you turning around facts, lying to your VOID members, lying to the STORM members, lying to everyone on the externals here, and trying to get away with it with some sarcastic and witty comments.

I'm eagerly awaiting your reply with reasons why I am wrong, so that I can post some screenies and prove once and for all that you're full of shit :)

Good day to you:)

DeletedUser3272

Six - I didn't accuse you of all that stuff. The only one that I ever said was that you threatened to have STORM members dismissed if they didn't allow you to sit them. That was told to me by two different members.

Which if you did not pick up on, i was pretty much told to sit them by flipflop1 and find out who was supporting the worst against my attacks

found out that flipflop had there sits, he was the one that wanted to know who was doing the supporting, i took the responsibility as i vouched for my players......now where in that was I wrong?

i have mails, but this is beating a dead horse, just like you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink, i can lead The Menace to the truth, but it dont mean he will understand it.

PS i believe you to have intelligence, therefore i call bull shit again, lol

Also on the meaaatje situation here is how that came about

not knowing i was being outcasted by Menace, I was forwarding mails that bedwards sent me and in one of them he noticed bedwards telling me meaaatje was supporting him, he said that was not good and said she had been active and never accepted the invite to VOID.......i asked why supporting her tribemate in an obvious wrong on sending attacks and he said something a long the lines of it is wrong to kill VOID nukes, LMAO

i strongly disagreed and assured themenace that all 30 attacks were going to die as i did nothing wrong and to have 30 attacks sent to the same group and scattered clsoe time frames, is not any accident, the accident was why he sent them.....or so i was led to believe.

now further down the mail string he said i did nothing wrong (now i see he thought different) so he threw her under my bus and killed 3 birds with one stone and i am sure he laughed and giggled about his brilliant plan. She did nothing wrong and anyone with some appreciation for there tribe would have done the same thing.........the issue here is VOID will not stand to lose troop needlessly no matter how wrong they are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jeroen, no one said she was dismissed for inactivity. In fact, she was actually specifically told she was NOT being kicked for inactivity.
However, your estimate no conquers of 2 weeks in not that close; It was actually almost 2 months. Before her recent nobling spree, the last conquer was 8-27.

In addition, she was not gaining war points, because she was not fighting the enemy. That was also a problem.

The primary reason, however, as you already stated, was that she supported against VOID.
Now, everyone on here all talks about how VOID controls STORM, right? And I think that most STORM members know the score there, too. That would/should include Meaaa.
The fact is, supporting against VOID is a problem - for VOID. So, VOID dealt with it.

You can call me anything you like - but all of those things are true. You may refer to them as bullshit if you want, but that doesn't make them untrue.
/shrug

DeletedUser

So you admit you guys are just keeping storm as a holding tank of inactive members for you guys to attack at will. Wow, finally someone admits it. So let me get this straight.

Mea defends a tribemate against another tribe's attacks
other tribe uses account sits or orders or whatnot to have her dismissed from her tribe.
Hmm I wonder if I message Ice, if he'll dismiss a void member. Because that's basically what you guys did. If storm members had any brains left, they would leave. now.

DeletedUser

I didn't admit to STORM being a "holding tank of inactive members." I admitted that we still have control over the tribe, in general. Not the players, though, they still have all the same choices they have always had. If anyone doesn't like the direction we are going, they are free to speak up, or to leave.

There are plenty of active players still in that tribe, and most of them are good, helpful players. My intention is the same as it has always been before; I want to bring in the most active players, that show growth, are willing to communicate, and are willing and do participate. =)

DeletedUser3272

yah, and when they do all that, you plan to kick them so you dont have to deal with them later in the game, so if you are in storm, dont grow to fast or show any skill, menace will be threatened and mastermind your dismissal

DeletedUser

I didn't admit to STORM being a "holding tank of inactive members." I admitted that we still have control over the tribe, in general. Not the players, though, they still have all the same choices they have always had. If anyone doesn't like the direction we are going, they are free to speak up, or to leave.

There are plenty of active players still in that tribe, and most of them are good, helpful players. My intention is the same as it has always been before; I want to bring in the most active players, that show growth, are willing to communicate, and are willing and do participate. =)

"she supported against VOID.
Now, everyone on here all talks about how VOID controls STORM, right? And I think that most STORM members know the score there, too. That would/should include Meaaa.
The fact is, supporting against VOID is a problem - for VOID. So, VOID dealt with it."

You just said Void basically does what is best for it, while throwing Storm members under the bus. thanks for the confession.

And lies that people can speak their minds. Why did Mr Gecko get kicked? All I have heard is he questioned what happened. Hmm sounds familiar.

DeletedUser173

Easy statement to prove wrong ^

This is the last member to join Void -

coyote company Joined 24th September 2012 - 11:17

This is when tribe was created -

Ice Cold Joined 22nd September 2012 - 00:13

So let me get this straight menace... you haven't invited a single member from storm in over a month, and you claim that there are active, helpful players there? Get real. Everyone knows that Void are the "chosen" members already, and that you aren't going to invite anyone else, so stop trying to convince everyone otherwise, your arguments have no validity.

DeletedUser

Uh, lol. That doesn't *prove* anything. And as usual, Who Am, you are totally wrong. =)

DeletedUser173

You say that storm is full of great active players, yet not 1 has earned the right to join void in the past month?

DeletedUser

These are some of the worst and most hypocritical leaders I have encountered in any of my tribal wars worlds, they really have no common sense and they are blinded with ignorance and hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Quite Frankly Storm stands and nods while Ice and Option walk all over them.

DeletedUser

Quite Frankly Storm stands and nods while Ice and Option walk all over them.

I can't really speak for all of STORM of course but In my opinion you have to be here to appreciate what is going on.I myself work with several members from VOID and consider myself to have 5 or 6 good friends within their tribe.I know I started this world really late and have missed most the ongoings of their tribe but for myself I stand by the friends I have made there.

DeletedUser

Yay! Another player who isn't falling for the Who Am propaganda. =0

DeletedUser3141

I think Meaaatje probably felt that as well. So did Sixpointer until he found himself set up by them.

I would have thought your experience on another world would cause you to at least consider all sides.

DeletedUser3272

That would be correct!!

That was my whole reason of making these threads, to show all how VOID operates.

Funny thing is, you are not the only storm member who has friends in VOID, I had friends in VOID

but i must not have fit into the plan, so as long as you do what they want you to do and not what you want or believe you should do, you will probably last up to the moment most of the world is won and then it will be your turn.....I dont hope this on anyone, but just seems to be history repeating itself

DeletedUser3562

I can't really speak for all of STORM of course but In my opinion you have to be here to appreciate what is going on.I myself work with several members from VOID and consider myself to have 5 or 6 good friends within their tribe.I know I started this world really late and have missed most the ongoings of their tribe but for myself I stand by the friends I have made there.

And this is a great quality to have im sure your friends over there though are not leading the tribe because if they where and have similar traits to you i am sure we would be still at war with you guys but on a respectful basis as oppose to what we currently have which is complete disdain for the actions of a few members of Void there are some there i like (not that i still wouldnt attack) but what has happened in this world leaves a very bad taste in most peoples mouths.

DeletedUser

I have friends in VOID as well. So did Mea. She did everything for them. When they told her to attack a village, she did. When they told her to support them, she did. When they asked her to be more active in the forums, she did. When her tribesmate asked her for support, she did and got kicked... Yeah JesusFreak, I understand your point of view, and I respect it very much. I just wish you knew what I knew about the VOID leadership, before it's too late.

Just know that a loyal friend can always count on my support. And when they boot you, I'll have my share of support for you as well.