VOID/Storm Declares on ~VOID Revenge~

DeletedUser

You started so nicely with interpunction, yet halfway through the message, yet again, it somehow stopped. Why, I ponder?

Also Flipflop, in your case, another Latin saying would be better fitting.

"Veni et vidi oculis meis non creditis"

I came, I saw, and I could not believe my eyes.

Have a nice day :)

DeletedUser

Careful, do not insult others for spelling/grammar please.

DeletedUser

Careful, do not insult others for spelling/grammar please.

Not insulting, merely trying to get him to write messages that we can understand. After all, he has already shown to be capable of doing so, since he starts his messages with interpunction. However, halfway through the messages, these seem to disappear. I wouldn't call that spelling or grammar. Just laziness.

DeletedUser

call it what you want man but i don't spend countless hours on the forums man I play the game not much of a forum person man.

DeletedUser

Not insulting, merely trying to get him to write messages that we can understand. After all, he has already shown to be capable of doing so, since he starts his messages with interpunction. However, halfway through the messages, these seem to disappear. I wouldn't call that spelling or grammar. Just laziness.

Let me put it this way:

The Rules said:
Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post, an admin or mod will then deal with it.

re·buke   [ri-byook] Show IPA verb, re·buked, re·buk·ing, noun
verb (used with object)
to express sharp, stern disapproval of; reprove; reprimand.

Criticizing one for their forum spelling/grammar is expressing a stern disapproval of it, and is therefore against the rules. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not post here. Please simply send me a private message. Thank you for your cooperation.

DeletedUser3272

Well I felt the need to insult flipflop1 lack of ingame skill, which is allowed

your attacks are worse then that of jack007 who you laughed about, so hypocritical of you in game

you defend is not so good considering you have only me as an opponent, as i am carrying most of our OD.

you gain trust of an individual with false pretense and then call it crying on an external forum and then tell me to stop, but yet rebuke yourself and tell me to continue, that is a condition not allowed of me to speak of but either way your ingame tactics need some major help for a W1 victor (must be where unexperienced players growing and active without no one knowing the lack of their skill level, started)

Let me put it this way:

verb (used with object)

Criticizing one for their forum spelling/grammar is expressing a stern disapproval of it, and is therefore against the rules. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not post here. Please simply send me a private message. Thank you for your cooperation.

on a good note, this is the most respectful, intelligent post from a moderator when enforcing rules in the open i have seen in a very long time. Thank you for your service on the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me put it this way:

verb (used with object)

Fair enough. I'll refrain from responding to this user in the future then. Thanks for the explanation.

DeletedUser3141

Hold up. You mean it's a competition? why was I not told?

Most creative insult that doesn't break forum rules? Hmmmm will have to give it some thought.

DeletedUser173

Let me put it this way:

verb (used with object)

Out of curiosity, where do you find the rules, .us forums hasn't had any since the last update, the link at the top still hasn't been fixed, and it just takes you to the list of smilies.

Also, I think what Jeroen was trying to point out was that flipflop's lack of punctuation made it difficult to understand the point that he was trying to get across, it's not like he was saying, "Hey, it's spelled 'your' not 'you're'."

DeletedUser

Also, I think what Jeroen was trying to point out was that flipflop's lack of punctuation made it difficult to understand the point that he was trying to get across, it's not like he was saying, "Hey, it's spelled 'your' not 'you're'."

Yep, this. But oh well. :p
I guess that interpunction is called grammar as well these days. No worries, I'll just keep my mouth shut. :p

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, where do you find the rules, .us forums hasn't had any since the last update, the link at the top still hasn't been fixed, and it just takes you to the list of smilies.

I know them by heart ;). But on a more serious note, click here for a copy of the rules. It will be updated soon to fix the link; the new vBulletin forums are very er...tricky, to put it lightly.

I believe I said to simply PM me, but I will oblige this one time to respond here :).

The Rules said:
Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post, an admin or mod will then deal with it.

The rules think of everything :D.

Yep, this. But oh well. :p
I guess that interpunction is called grammar as well these days. No worries, I'll just keep my mouth shut. :p

gram·mar   [gram-er] Show IPA
noun
the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

syn·tax   [sin-taks] Show IPA
noun
Linguistics .
a.
the study of the rules for the formation of grammatical sentences in a language.

Punctuation is a part of those rules :).

Now please, simply PM me. From now on I will be forced to delete any posts on the topic, to avoid further digression :D.