VOID/Storm Declares on ~VOID Revenge~

DeletedUser

She did everything for VOID? Well...not really. And not for STORM, either, before that.

Now that you are here, the account is nobling again! However, before that, there was a two month stretch of no gained villages, and no gained ODA.

Before that, she had a deal with Manatee Mutilator - he would noble barbs, she would noble him. Effectively, all she did was noble those barbs, repeatedly, even after being told to stop.

Jeroen, assuming you are on the account, and assuming that Meaaa is like a lot of the rest of us and keeps all her mail, all of those messages are available to you, also.

DeletedUser

Mea had literally hundreds of mails to people all over the place, if not more...
She once said to me: 'I see TW as a nice chatbox, where you can have fun talking to other people and from time to time you send some attacks and noble a few villages'.

To her, nobling is not the main goal of the game. Neither is being high on the rankings. She has had plenty of nobles to take the rank 1 position in the past, yet she didn't. Not due to inactivity, but merely because she didn't feel like it.

She has had IRL business and difficulties, which were known to STORM leadership, all those messages are available to you also, hence the being less active for a certain amount of time. Yes she nobled barbs, either directly or indirectly. Have you ever wondered why? Have you ever considered the option that she didn't do that because she was afraid to attack other players, but instead because she doesn't like hurting player's feelings by nobling them out?

Yes, she nobles a lot of barbs. Now tell me. Why even ask her to stop doing that? She was using the villages she gained and the troops she gained to support tribesmates, and whenever anyone, either VOID or STORM, needed support, they could always come to her. I dare claim that there is nobody in VOID who has supported as many different players as Mea.

Yes her account is mostly defensive, so she doesn't gain a lot of ODA, she doesn't participate much in tribe mass attacks, and she can't help with many nukes. That's her style of play. Defensive. That's her own choice, isn't it? Do you really think that a tribe that needs to tell their members which villages they can take and which they can't take, and also how their off/def ratio should be, is a good tribe? I'd say it's a tribe with either such pathetic members that they can't think for their own, or they're a tribe where the leadership is one huge control freak that simply refuses to let their members play the game the way they play it best.

I have seen Mea defend against masses where most of your members, if not all, would run and hide... I have seen Mea outgrow everyone in the area. I have watched Mea play and become top 5 players in literally every single world she plays. She never gets taken out early. She never get's nobled or needs a second try. She barely ever plays with a co-player. And the very few times she didn't gain a top 5 rank, she would at least have plenty of nobles to be top 3.

Now if she can achieve all that, and still take out any player she wants to take out, and defend against any mass she wants to defend against... Are you the one to tell me she was not an addition to your tribe 'because she nobled barbs'?

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've nobled about 70 barbs as well since I joined the account. And guess what: those noblings are the reason that the pathetic mass attack from VOID/STORM members is currently walking against bricks of defence. The good cluster and high amounts of defence make it very easy to move defence and kill the approximately 80 nobles that your tribes have sent. Perhaps you guys should noble some more barbs, so you could defend a bit easier... ;)

Oh and lastly, just something for laughs:

Attacker:huffmeister12
Origin:001 (548|501) K55
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:00482450301500004
Losses:00482450301500004

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
Attacker:huffmeister12
Origin:012 (596|639) K65
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:006000200325300004
Losses:006000130325300004

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

I know that a noble train should consist of 4 nobles, but is this really the way to do it?

DeletedUser3272

In my experience, when i see stuff like that, usually means an account sitter

like INOT, Ih0p3

i get a bunch of random nobles, like the players built 1 noble in a nuke, the sitter dont pay attention as they want to cause mass attacks, regardless of the true effectiveness capabilities of the said players account. POint of the matter is, either you have a bunch of players who dont really have a clue, or a bunch of sitters who are to busy to actually take the time to use a sat account wisely

i have also nobled a bunch of barbs, to dig deep in the ground to fend VOID/STORM off and i would agree it is a very good tactic, especially when you have enough nobles to do that and break even on War conquers of opposing tribes

i call this a joke of a bigger joke called VOID!!!

for once, i would like a number one tribe to act like a number 1 tribe and show not only do they have the experience but also the loyalty and honesty to the world it should have. Remember an idiot can lie and cheat, but it takes true heart to play honest

In the same, a 2 year can pull a trigger and kill someone on accident, but dont mean that 2 year old can do much more, kinda like VOID, they pull triggers all day, get lucky and rebuild

so far i have seen no skill from my adversaries other then constant activity, which does not account for skill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Meaaatje probably felt that as well. So did Sixpointer until he found himself set up by them.

I would have thought your experience on another world would cause you to at least consider all sides.

Queen you are right about the experience's from other worlds.we have both just got our share of the raw end of the deal.I would hate to think I will ever get betrayed by a friend.It happens for sure.I know I cant play with that thought in my head.all I am saying intil that day comes "If ever" I have to play the only way I know how...all out.means putting in the effort and time to be active,supporting all those I can and do my best for my tribe in every way possible.I just have to trust that no one will do a person like I try to prove myself daily to be wrong.If they do then I have became an example for others to follow.I do consider them all.I understand there is a person behind every screenname and I wish them the best in life,but what transpired for one or 2 does not mean it is inevitable to all.

DeletedUser

well the truth, since they wont share, i will now that i have more info

this was all set in motion way before bedwards nobled that village in which he had a claim on.......go figure, most peeps have issues when you claim them not a week later after you take it, lol

ok, flipflop started mailing me all the time and asking me to hit players with him and other void, which i did

during which time, flip was acting like we were going to move to the front together and team play against others......so all was good or so i thought

flip gave bedwards (and everyone i told him would be active from TRA as he asked me, wonder why)that villa to noble and also told him to send fakes to the others, Bedwards did figure out to send fake support on his own, which was possibly a bonus for the PLAN.........so original plan was to get us to move to the front,get low on defense covering void and ourselves, then they were going to act when time was right

toroon was told to send attacks when he saw support inbound, he was innocent in all this, as far as i know........which started the civil war in storm, (LMAO Ice as it applies here)

Some of VOID were still under impression Bedwards was being internalled by me, even though i had not taking a village from him in a long while and was in storm, lol so i smelt bullshit right there

so attacks were sent on bedwards, but why me, well per them probably because he has under sixpointer on his profile, which we all know when we attack a player for doing something wrong we always attack players on their profile, right? LOL

so then this starts the support request, as who would not do that in TW, i mean get real peeps

well menace told me to dodge in so many words and i said no in so many...my point is i did nothing wrong and i dont have time to rebuild walls, farms and dodge troops for no ODD, no ODA, no new villa all because i was attacked, how dumb did you think i was and i am sure if i had dodged, nobles would have followed right away, so i screwed that up for them

so, they had the set up bedwards nobling on front line, used toroon to start internal conflict and doubt. I get the run around all day by flip and menace and as you can see i got more short tempered with them as they were full of shit.

So then i get kicked from STORM by thunder and menace states he dont know why, but states they must have had a good reason, just like flip was saying allday.

still no one has yet to hear of this so called reason in detail just a bunch of vague accusations twisted around the misunderstanding surrounding the issue that was orchestrated by flipflop who was told by menace to begin with........I trusted them and i even mailed flipflop telling him i was leaving my def in his villas as proof of my Innocence, which was a bad mistake as i knew i had done nothing against any tribe i have ever been with, ever

then scouts by korge on my northern villas then ram attacks by flip in the middle and it just got better since..........i hope yall are having fun, i know i am

so in doing this, they thought they could make me look like a traitor so I wouldl not keep my loyal trusted members and in turn they will make the others morale bashers, yah great idea, lol now i am nobling them,.......

so that is the short version, for more details and proof, if needed, let me know and i will do that in another thread

Funny six just keep crying dude funny How i have not wrote on here one time an you have said my name more then I would like to say but one ? you still in the closest? cause it might be time for you to come out just sayen also saying everything that I did to you right on your profile an then messageing me an cussing me out an calling me a whole bunch of stuff to much to even write down as i would be banned if i did write it here an then block me like a 2 year old that you are grow up dude its a war game. An another thing called me stupid well take a long hard look in the mirror an yea you will see who got PLAYED NOW WHO FEELS STUPID I mean really when i messaged you all that i figured you would message me back an say no im not doing that as any real good player would an what did you do you said OK DEE TA DEE lol is all i will say about that. so keep crying dude.

your buddy old pal
fLiP A.K.A ~FF~

DeletedUser173

All I got out of that was you admitting you screwed him over.

"well take a long hard look in the mirror an yea you will see who got PLAYED"

DeletedUser

Didn't screw anyone over he screwed him self man stick up for him all you want as idc who does him saying this an that an how good of a player he is well he isn't as good as he thinks thats what i proved :)

DeletedUser

I honestly tried my best to read that. And I would love to respond to it. But I'm afraid I was unable to understand what it said. I mean, honestly, not trying to insult you for your English or anything, but I really can't understand it :S

DeletedUser3272

LOL, hmmmm i wonder if my forwarded mails to everyone i beleive to not be sucked up by VOIDS smoke and mirrors may have caused you to come to the externals and then i realized, you cant be that dumb so i checekd the dates and yes you posted all this before i forwarded our concersations.

funny how god works sometimes, it just hit me out of no where to make a huge DL list and forward your crap to all to read....i have had some good responses adn thank yous for the truth, to bad for you , that you did nto wait one more day before you tries to sell your bull crap to the external population

what did you show me again???

Side 1:
Players: Sixpointer
Side 2:
Players: flipflop1
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 23,926
Side 2: 21,339
Difference: 2,587
chart

seems like i am with 4 and you are like legion with many and you failed miserably, your whole message is a big fat FAIL!!!

Side 1:
Players: Sixpointer
Side 2:
Tribes: VOID, STORM
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 14
Difference: 6
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 146,048
Side 2: 102,768
Difference: 43,280
chart

Seens to me like i have proved you wrong, any dumby can sit behind a computer and hit an attack button and walk away, but a real player can make those attacks count for something, since i was kicked, i am close to the top 15 in ODD and as well, almost in the top 20 in ODA......so yah i must be a liar and a fraud, because i stayed and proved my words and point

yah, yah, not all was attacking, did you forget how it was me and 2 other players, who could not play as much as me or dedicate time like i did, so what did yall do you ran from me, and started on easy ennoblements to hope you may do better with mroe villages, in fact i have moved up a couple of ranks as well, right on your rear end, so go sell your bull some place else, or keep trying like menace and ICE have and become the laughing stock of TW history

DeletedUser3007

All I got out of that was you admitting you screwed him over.

"well take a long hard look in the mirror an yea you will see who got PLAYED"

whoa! cmon guys nobody is supposed to be screwing anyone over but me! its my job :)

DeletedUser

cry all you want there sixpointer you need some cheese with that wine idc who you forwarded it to just shows what a awful player you really are an im sure you didnt put it all in there just what you wanted others to see so they can all belive your crap dude as idc you take this game way to serious as its just a game to me. An no i knew you was already on here been reading it from day one you crying dude its just funny to me man so please bye all means keep posting funny stuff as it makes me laugh dude an keep making people feel sorry for you is all your tring to do so round of applause dude.

DeletedUser

Flipflop, please use interpunction. It's a horrible task to read your messages like this...

DeletedUser

yo Doctor Jeroen where did you get your Dr.s degree at man a cracker jacks box?? an sixpointer you never have anything interesting to say to begin with so why don't you just shut your pie hole while your ahead dude your not smart enough man not even close to beging on my level man haha

DeletedUser

yo Doctor Jeroen where did you get your Dr.s degree at man a cracker jacks box??

*does not start a discussion with someone who only posts when spreading random insults to anyone, anywhere*

At least props for writing a post that I could mostly understand.

DeletedUser3272

Jeroen - there were no lies.

Six - I didn't accuse you of all that stuff. The only one that I ever said was that you threatened to have STORM members dismissed if they didn't allow you to sit them. That was told to me by two different members.

Just think if you were upfront with me i could have showed you the mails where flipflop accused storm members of supporting the worst, when he had the account sits, tries to blame JCF24 without proof, then after i sat all the members i VOUCHED for and none of them had done it, flip knew he was caught

if you have not read it from a sat account i can export it for you and send it in here, just let me know

so lets entertain this idea, that you had no idea why i was sitting accounts, now you know, what are you going to do about it, seems the same punishment for the real culprit would be justice, but we will see

DeletedUser

Just think if you were upfront with me i could have showed you the mails where flipflop accused storm members of supporting the worst, when he had the account sits, tries to blame JCF24 without proof, then after i sat all the members i VOUCHED for and none of them had done it, flip knew he was caught

if you have not read it from a sat account i can export it for you and send it in here, just let me know

so lets entertain this idea, that you had no idea why i was sitting accounts, now you know, what are you going to do about it, seems the same punishment for the real culprit would be justice, but we will see

I Wasn't caught doing anything man you was get it right dude you just still crying dude. That you got caught man an trying to blam someone else for your stupidity you was caught man game over,but please keep crying as its funny man an keep sending them mails as it shows how stupid you really was man anyway

I came, I saw, I got conquered have a nice day :)

~FF~