New Units

DeletedUser

Sure, there were "sorcerers" and "mages" but they didn't really have magic. They're basically the equivelant of a modern-day chemist.

^This is the modern imagery of said mythological things.

Go back even a couple of centuries, and you find things like left handed people being branded spawns of the devil (punishable quite often by death), Women who were smart were labeled witches, and many other things.

Disney does great things to history.

DeletedUser

WHAT!??? Why does no one ever use their heads? More units = more complicated = more strategizing and buildup = a few people mastering the advantages = select few dominating the settings...

And classic tribalwars is the only way it should ever be :(
It happens on other servers, on .NET such as world 50, i don't see why not to try it out on World 2, if it don't go as so well, we will leave it classic on World 3 when it comes?

DeletedUser

Good idea the units can be cooler and the game-more interesting.

DeletedUser

NO!?!? please it would only complicate things!!
not to mention the guides in which i follow would become useless :p

DeletedUser

WHAT!??? Why does no one ever use their heads? More units = more complicated = more strategizing and buildup = a few people mastering the advantages = select few dominating the settings...

And classic tribalwars is the only way it should ever be :(

So your Dumb?

DeletedUser

How about making some new units.Like haveing a type of Pack Horse that only can carry goods,no defencs or attack.Also have a Pikeman that is better in defending agaisnt horses than the spear.Pikeman worn armor like swordsman but were used in defence lines against Cav. chargers.Lady Day(I curtsy before u,My Lords)

very bad idea... thats not tribalwars!!

DeletedUser

How about making some new units.Like haveing a type of Pack Horse that only can carry goods,no defencs or attack.Also have a Pikeman that is better in defending agaisnt horses than the spear.Pikeman worn armor like swordsman but were used in defence lines against Cav. chargers.Lady Day(I curtsy before u,My Lords)

NO WAY!!

DeletedUser

If we put new units, that means that they musn't be similar to the actual units.
Spear : weak infantry attack, weak infantry defense, good cavalry defense, weak archer defense, slow unit
Sword : weak infantry attack, good infantry defense, weak cavalry defense, good archer defense, slow unit
Axe : good infantry attack, weak infantry defense, weak cavalry defense, weak archer defense, slow unit
Archer : weak archer attack, good infantry defense, good cavalry defense, weak archer defense, slow unit
LC : good cavalry attack, weak infantry defense, weak cavalry defense, weak archer defense, fast unit
Mounted : good archer attack, weak infantry defense, weak cavalry defense, weak archer defense, fast unit
HC : medium cavalry attack, medium infantry defense, weak cavalry defense, medium archer defense, fast unit

I think that we've got everything we need.

DeletedUser

If Innogames create more units, they would be on all servers……

DeletedUser

What makes you think that? So far, no other server has the half speed buildings...

on server for example de6 aren´t archers but on de19 are archers... they could make it, but if they make a new unit, I would stop playing tribalwars -.-