New Units

DeletedUser

How about making some new units.Like haveing a type of Pack Horse that only can carry goods,no defencs or attack.Also have a Pikeman that is better in defending agaisnt horses than the spear.Pikeman worn armor like swordsman but were used in defence lines against Cav. chargers.Lady Day(I curtsy before u,My Lords)

DeletedUser173

I sure hope this never happens, adding archers, MA, and pally was enough, by adding more it would only complicate things.

DeletedUser188

How about making some new units.Like haveing a type of Pack Horse that only can carry goods,no defencs or attack.Also have a Pikeman that is better in defending agaisnt horses than the spear.Pikeman worn armor like swordsman but were used in defence lines against Cav. chargers.Lady Day(I curtsy before u,My Lords)

yeah let's do it, why don't we invent a new game, or we give tw an other name -.-
we leave out nobles and so...

DeletedUser286

lol personally i would like to see a new building Wizards tower new unit wizard.... works just like paladin but you can research spells to give bonuses to different units that the wizard is supporting or residing in :p LOL yea i know i am going to get flamed for this one... but i have wanted this for years now.

DeletedUser

i like the idea of the pack horse, a lot... has maybe 5 defensive and can hold 150. and the pikemen aint that bad of an idea either

DeletedUser173

Pikemen confuse me... Basically a super spear, right?

DeletedUser286

Pikemen confuse me... Basically a super spear, right?

yea super spear basically its a spear that can defend both LC and Axe... kind of a unbalanced unit if you ask me....

DeletedUser

i don't like the idea of adding more units because then the game would be to complicated to be funny..

DeletedUser

You're basiaclly saying upgrading your troops which happens on other servers but just changing it slighty by adding these weapons

DeletedUser

That would probably make the game too complicated, and this game is complicated enough.

DeletedUser

lol personally i would like to see a new building Wizards tower new unit wizard.... works just like paladin but you can research spells to give bonuses to different units that the wizard is supporting or residing in :p LOL yea i know i am going to get flamed for this one... but i have wanted this for years now.

Right were to start.... I don't post a lot on the externals but this deserved a comment. You want to have a second glorified paladin but give him his own building and use spells that would work pretty identically to the paladin weapons????? Are you really sure. People would put pally's with "Wizards" together to make a super nuke hhhmm. Also since when were wizards present in the middle ages, or at any period of time in fact? It has to be the most random suggestion made here, but then those ones do tend to come to fruition. I hope not on this occasion!

DeletedUser

Right were to start.... I don't post a lot on the externals but this deserved a comment. You want to have a second glorified paladin but give him his own building and use spells that would work pretty identically to the paladin weapons????? Are you really sure. People would put pally's with "Wizards" together to make a super nuke hhhmm. Also since when were wizards present in the middle ages, or at any period of time in fact? It has to be the most random suggestion made here, but then those ones do tend to come to fruition. I hope not on this occasion!

I agree, i didnt catch on to that at as this is a real life type game and not sifi and it would ruin the game a lot. MPO

But i love the idea of the pack horse to get more Resources a lot fast and more.

DeletedUser286

just to point out right fast.... wizards were and are real.... they have been document through out history.... the three MAGI that found jesus or alchemists from the middle east, or shamans from the native americans every culture has a veriation of a wizard jsut different names.... the reality is they where mostly alchemists or scientists who know alot about using the elements to get really awsome results.

DeletedUser173

Sure, there were "sorcerers" and "mages" but they didn't really have magic. They're basically the equivelant of a modern-day chemist.

DeletedUser173

WHAT!??? Why does no one ever use their heads? More units = more complicated = more strategizing and buildup = a few people mastering the advantages = select few dominating the settings...

And classic tribalwars is the only way it should ever be :(