New Units

DeletedUser

changing units wouldnt be tribal wars
as freegame said

Pfft! And what of churches? Wasn't that a drastic change in scenery? Units have been added before, and I'm sure if inno wanted to they would add whatever they felt like. The wizard would be interesting, spice things up and keep the old meat coming back.

DeletedUser

New units could possibly make the game a little more interesting, but more than likely they will make the game more complicated...

DeletedUser

The TW community is shrinking, have you not noticed this? People want something more...something that TW is not currently offering. When inno figures out what it is they'll do whats needed to save their business.

DeletedUser

Rabbit you're right ,

I know the other servers like .net are going down, but to keep this one alive ,
they should first bring a new world , speed , high performance one at a time so people who havent played .net or anyother server get a taste of the fun part of the game ;)

DeletedUser

I agree, Too many worlds are exactly the same with only slight differences. The church and army camps are a start, forcing players to rethink their gaming strategy...but imho this game is getting really old. New unit options would spice things up, and how about the option of mutiny? Or an automatic tribal poll that lets you cast a vote for a leader in secret (that is enforceable by the game) forcing leadership to step up their political game. Some drastic changes need to be made, Leadership points, trust points, new units (maybe a princess to be captured?), maybe inno can make us some official graphics packages (perhaps in conjunction to popular video games so inno would make some profit, who wouldn't like a MW2 graphics package?)...just shift gears a little ya know?

DeletedUser

Hmm, new units probably would attract a lot of new customers, and so would all your other ideas, which is what innogames would want of course. However, I think it would make the game less fun for me personally and probably many others. So it's a bit of a toss-up.

What about implenting awards for tribes as well as players? There would the points award for tribes, OD award, villages award, etc. Also maybe an award for the tribe that conquers the most villages in a day... stuff like that.

DeletedUser

The TW community is shrinking, have you not noticed this? People want something more...something that TW is not currently offering. When inno figures out what it is they'll do whats needed to save their business.

I think the community is shrinking because of the global economy, which means people have less time to spend on games as many people now work longer hours and have less money. not because the game TW doesn't have something.

DeletedUser

I'm sure thats possible as well, although one might expect an unemployed person to try to find a way to fill their time cheaply(after the daily job search ofc), either way inno has a problem.

DeletedUser

Well theres always a natural incline and decline in things look at a graph of the stock market and compare ot to a kid on a trampoline... the both go upppp and then back downnn...and then back upppp and then backkkk down...and on and on.

DeletedUser

A loss of about 50% on .net since last year is normal?
I get what your saying, and I'm not trying to be a jackass, but that's a pretty big loss. It's not good for inno in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe Inno got smart and deleted all those accounts that haven't been used since W20's?

DeletedUser

Is there any way this can be verified? I wouldn't know who to ask...

DeletedUser

Neither would I.
Although, IMO, it would make sense to me.
Or they are simply changing the numbers to show active players rather than accounts registered.

DeletedUser

That doesn't make any sense, why would they want people to think they have less members? Best thing for them to do would be to keep it high. I don't think this is something they chose to do, although I could be wrong ofc.

DeletedUser

I really don't want to see that there are more units coming to the game, this because it's now already enough, and we already have seen everything. I don't want that a sorcerer or something like that comes, because than you just can play Grepolis. So let's keep it like this, than it's fine.

DeletedUser

I wanna see new units from all round the world like chinese weapon , an irish weapon, german , scotish ect....