New Units

DeletedUser

As I always say in all forums Tribal I walk, I always disapprove New units!

DeletedUser623

or how about clowns for when you are getting noble... to higher morale ;)

DeletedUser686

lol personally i would like to see a new building Wizards tower new unit wizard.... works just like paladin but you can research spells to give bonuses to different units that the wizard is supporting or residing in :p LOL yea i know i am going to get flamed for this one... but i have wanted this for years now.

Right were to start.... I don't post a lot on the externals but this deserved a comment. You want to have a second glorified paladin but give him his own building and use spells that would work pretty identically to the paladin weapons????? Are you really sure. People would put pally's with "Wizards" together to make a super nuke hhhmm. Also since when were wizards present in the middle ages, or at any period of time in fact? It has to be the most random suggestion made here, but then those ones do tend to come to fruition. I hope not on this occasion!

I think, that wizards should have spells to give something else e.g. a spell, that gives archers instead of 5 archer defence he would have 10 (only if he is in a fight with wizard). Or it could make our paladin find new items faster. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser724

I agree, Too many worlds are exactly the same with only slight differences. The church and army camps are a start, forcing players to rethink their gaming strategy...but imho this game is getting really old. New unit options would spice things up, and how about the option of mutiny? Or an automatic tribal poll that lets you cast a vote for a leader in secret (that is enforceable by the game) forcing leadership to step up their political game. Some drastic changes need to be made, Leadership points, trust points, new units (maybe a princess to be captured?), maybe inno can make us some official graphics packages (perhaps in conjunction to popular video games so inno would make some profit, who wouldn't like a MW2 graphics package?)...just shift gears a little ya know?

I like the mutiny idea. That would have changed the way i go about bussiness in the tribe and i think it would make the game much more interesting.

I think that they need to speed the game up a bit. The way it is now it takes like a month or so to get a noble (if you dont have a co-player) and i think thats what turns people off the game. I realise that there are speed rounds on some servers but i think those go to fast. Maybe make a world that has like 10 speed or something to make the world go faster and make the game more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No need to add more units. I am happy of what is tribal wars now... :p

DeletedUser

a new unit would be ok as long as it pertains to being from the middle ages as the game is based and not some stupid wizard. warlock ect... then it would become stupid. and things need to be faster than what they are to. and yes i said stupid, and no one can stop me......for now. and this just happened

DeletedUser

I think the community is shrinking because of the global economy, which means people have less time to spend on games as many people now work longer hours and have less money. not because the game TW doesn't have something.

I like the way you think! I'm not sure the economy is affecting all the 12 year olds, though. I could be wrong. It has happened once before.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you want new units go to Grepolis. That will give you an idea of mass combobulation with many units.