Crystal Ball...

DeletedUser3007

crystalball7.gif

Who will rise, who will fall, tell us what you see in your crystal ball...

What are your predictions for this world's future?​

my predictions...

ok i will write a prediction since nobody else can...
1 people will spam the crap out of this thread..
2 IDC will remain on top or at least in 2nd place being the most feared tribe.
3 the rest of the world continue to try to team up on them (us) and fail some more.
4 many tribes will get attacked by the utterly fearless idc clan and when they do they will splinter apart.
5 a mod will warn people not to insult others on this thread.
6 eventually, many tribes will team together to form a large turtle tribe, since all that will be left will be barb nobling turtles.. perhaps a family of 3 or 4 tribes.
7 this family tribe will rise to the top in numbers and eventually give idc trouble since moral will be 35% for idc players to attack. (is now already :(... )
8 after many hard battles, whatever is left of the idc clan will rise up and absorb the best of the new family, those players will assist in destroying the barb nobling turtles.
9 this thread by then will be closed due to many insults and crap talk by the weaker players.
10 the world will end with IDC (Void) controlling 100% of the map.

:)

ok let the flames begin, as long as they are predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

crystalball7.gif

Who will rise, who will fall, tell us what you see in your crystal ball...

What are your predictions for this world's future?​

my predictions...

ok i will write a prediction since nobody else can...
1 people will spam the crap out of this thread..
2 IDC will remain on top or at least in 2nd place being the most feared tribe.
3 the rest of the world continue to try to team up on them (us) and fail some more.
4 many tribes will get attacked by the utterly fearless idc clan and when they do they will splinter apart.
5 a mod will warn people not to insult others on this thread.
6 eventually, many tribes will team together to form a large turtle tribe, since all that will be left will be barb nobling turtles.. perhaps a family of 3 or 4 tribes.
7 this family tribe will rise to the top in numbers and eventually give idc trouble since moral will be 35% for idc players to attack. (is now already :(... )
8 after many hard battles, whatever is left of the idc clan will rise up and absorb the best of the new family, those players will assist in destroying the barb nobling turtles.
9 this thread by then will be closed due to many insults and crap talk by the weaker players.
10 the world will end with IDC controlling 100% of the map.

:)

ok let the flames begin, as long as they are predictions.

1., McMoney, SmashNasty, Jess Nasty and INK join the world, and creat a us army, :stat::lc::att::s::ram::cat::pal::forum:
2. Chris and Who am, ask to join us,:pal::pal::forum:
3. Mashman also asks to join us,:eek:
4. IDC slowly starts to crumble, due to a terror that they know is too much for them,:eek:
5. every other tribe attacks the crumbling IDC,:smack:
6. Ice Cold gets catted to 29 points, :mad:
7. Aliyah is like thank you for changing the way this world was going,:D
8. THE CROWED ARE LIKE :truelove:
9. The world ends, :)
10. IDC sulk and quit :confused::(

DeletedUser173

1., McMoney, SmashNasty, Jess Nasty and INK join the world, and creat a us army, :stat::lc::att::s::ram::cat::pal::forum:
2. Chris and Who am, ask to join us,:pal::pal::forum:
3. Mashman also asks to join us,:eek:
4. IDC slowly starts to crumble, due to a terror that they know is too much for them,:eek:
5. every other tribe attacks the crumbling IDC,:smack:
6. Ice Cold gets catted to 29 points, :mad:
7. Aliyah is like thank you for changing the way this world was going,:D
8. THE CROWED ARE LIKE :truelove:
9. The world ends, :)
10. IDC sulk and quit :confused::(

I liked everything except #6... Personally, I would cat Ice to 26 points, but maybe that's just me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1446

You guys are so bad...let him be with 116 instead!

DeletedUser3007

hahaha good stuff guys some action on the forum finally :p

DeletedUser3007

Haha correct my prediction is my tribe will be the top tribe in my K in let me see 2 months max :D

the 1st real prediction ive seen on the forum... so far i was write about the spamming of the thread :)

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKillerKirby
My prediction: King Hadriano will join the world.

I am here!!

???? im lost

DeletedUser

poster above me, hit the quote button, on my post...

My real Prediction: I feel like this is very similar to a previous world on .us

*cough cough* us2 *cough cough* :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It appears I arrived...before I arrived!

I'm predicting there will be a thread started claiming that IDC is on the brink of civil war by someone who is totally unable to provide evidence to support the claim :D

DeletedUser1446

I know for a fact that IDC is falling apart from within! I think people are fighting to see who is gonne noble some kind of a 100 point bonus village or something like that!