Crystal Ball...

DeletedUser3007

you must have idc mistaken with trance.. they are the barb noblers

DeletedUser

Lol I have to agree with Ice on that one.

It is about impossible for IDC to be beaten from within. The majority of the tribe is capable of running the tribe, and anyone that causes a problem gets ousted before they get a chance to do any damage.

Gotta take us out.

DeletedUser3007

last i checked with all idc members, which isn't many of us.. we were all getting along quite happily after the barb noblers were booted.
so yes spear you are mistaken. if there is an issue, leadership doesn't even have to deal with it, our tribe is full of self sufficient players
that take care of business on their own. disagreements, mixups, noble claims issues... they all end the same way.. both players saying... "IDC"

and please guys, this isn't to argue about things like this, its about making your predictions for the world's future..

1 people will spam the crap out of this thread.. CHECK!

DeletedUser1446

Ok Ice:)

My predictions are:
IDC will keep the job well done...
Trance i hope gives a good fight so that the world keeps active...

Ice don´t believe in what i´m saying man...i´m joking about IDC...i got some good friends in there:)

DeletedUser

HEY!! Leave Ice alone.... He's about to take out a 13k player!! wooohoooo!!!:smack:

DeletedUser

I predict that idc and will do whatever it takes to dominate as always.

DeletedUser2990

My prediction: Thurhame will join the world. :D

Joined at the core, grew, got rimmed, restarted, and am growing again.

On a more relevant note, I predict that many people will wonder why that "you" tag even exists. I know I am.

DeletedUser1446

He should know the minimum since he plays in your tribe

:smack:

DeletedUser

IDC will lose because it wont plan ops and randomly attack people

Sometimes the best way all this planning right down to the last detail is pointless random attacks catch ppl unaware and make them scramble for help..

Whats easier to defend 20 attacks all landing same sec or 20 attacks landing over the same day.

i know which 1 i would choose but guess that because i have a life and refuse to be on 24/7:D

DeletedUser3214

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

DeletedUser3007

I predict a new tribe will form along the west. this tribe will probably take all the better players not already with idc and unite them.