Crystal Ball...

DeletedUser1446

I predict this will be the last day i´ll log in in us.6:)

For the record all i wrote in us.6 forum was for lolz:)

Keep it real people. Good luck to you all:)

DeletedUser3007

awww another one bites the dust...
i predict a large storm player will quit his account (islah) after an idc player nuked the crap out of him (me)
hahahaha

DeletedUser1446

LOL you think it´s because your 3 attacks on the same village?

LOL! You are not that important.

DeletedUser3007

i wasn't talking about you, the name is right in my post of who i was talking about. nor are you large, nor do you matter in this world.
pay attention boy! :)

DeletedUser1446

i wasn't talking about you, the name is right in my post of who i was talking about. nor are you large, nor do you matter in this world.
pay attention boy! :)

DAMN! Didn´t you realize already i like messing with you;)

I gave you a hint the other post:)

But first check with laz lol

DeletedUser3007

ask if i care :)
cuz you know my answer
IDC
i come on the forums to fart around and waste time in between my farming dodging sniping nobling and making lil players like [you] squeal :)

DeletedUser

cuz you know my answer
IDC
i come on the forums to fart around and waste time in between my farming dodging sniping nobling and making lil players like [you] squeal :)

Stop using the [you] tag its freaking with my head damn you..
:smack:

DeletedUser1446

cuz you know my answer
IDC

Almost got me :p

DeletedUser

Lol I have to agree with Ice on that one.

It is about impossible for IDC to be beaten from within. The majority of the tribe is capable of running the tribe, and anyone that causes a problem gets ousted before they get a chance to do any damage.

Gotta take us out.

Seconded :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Matt needs to take his tribe back. He's obviously lost it.

Jess is gonna come back and be like :smack: and matts gonna like :eek: and jakes gonna be :mad: because the :noblemen: will come to his villages;(.

DeletedUser

I predict a new tribe will form along the west. this tribe will probably take all the better players not already with idc and unite them.

:eek: Mystic meg whats this weeks lottery numbers :truelove: if you tell me

DeletedUser

:) nice to see that i m popular here ....someone prediction was right. i left but i m back ;)
idc backstabbed me now its time to say hello...... in different way.

DeletedUser

:) nice to see that i m popular here ....someone prediction was right. i left but i m back ;)
idc backstabbed me now its time to say hello...... in different way.

Nobody backstabbed you. We said no barb nobling and you barb nobled then got dismissed.

DeletedUser

Last I checked, dismissing someone isn't back stabbing. It's not like we kicked and attacked you 5 minutes after.

DeletedUser

smash i havent nobled a barbarian it was dievas. he was my friend u dismissed him and i support him bc when u start someone with 50 points and we help each other out and then u kicked him and want me to noble his villas noooo way thats why u kicked me not for barb. i think u got a short memory but i dont :)