Crystal Ball...

DeletedUser

Awww. Why is that, exactly? Just sounds like sour grapes without any explanation.

DeletedUser3141

You need an explanation?
Yet you are the one who stated you were operating a grudge against someone no longer playing. Since you do not appear to even know who you are dealing with I will contact you ingame.

I do have to say though that it was an impressive set up. Perhaps I should be flattered that you will go to such lengths to try and isolate a single account.

As for 'sour grapes' ..... no. No, you played your cards effectively if winning at all costs is your aim, as it is for many.

As I said, things are lively enough for me. If you want things lively for you then you should probably target more than one player.

DeletedUser

Ah ha! I had no idea who you were until I read the other post. :confused:

I guess I'll just let the other reply speak for me. But, I did not state that "I was operating a grudge against someone who was no longer playing," nor am I. Maybe your information or source is incorrect.

But by all means, if you want to contact me, feel free to so. :)

DeletedUser3141

Well I understand you were asked more than once why my account was treated differently to the others.
The response definitely indicated a grudge as did a message I had from another of your tribes leaders. Of course he also completely contradicted himself in that exchange.
In any event I have indeed contacted you ingame.

DeletedUser3141

Ah ha! I had no idea who you were until I read the other post. :confused:

I guess I'll just let the other reply speak for me. But, I did not state that "I was operating a grudge against someone who was no longer playing," nor am I. Maybe your information or source is incorrect.

But by all means, if you want to contact me, feel free to so. :)

You obviously ARE doing so even if it is as a tribe leader rather than on a personal level. I should be flattered I guess, two whole tribes for the job and you have to recruit former IDC members to help you out.

DeletedUser3214

You obviously ARE doing so even if it is as a tribe leader rather than on a personal level. I should be flattered I guess, two whole tribes for the job and you have to recruit former IDC members to help you out.

Why are you assuming that STORM needed IDC members to take you down? Like someone said in another thread, it seems like the problem with IDC wasn't lack of activity, but the inflated ego.

DeletedUser3141

IDC was like any other tribe. Some members were good and others less so, in many different ways. Also some had large egos ... but not all.

I have my share of ego I guess but it doesn't take the form of claiming any great skill at this game. I'm operating a large account because the previous players left.

So what?

IDC is gone. The war is over. Or is it? Apparently not.

DeletedUser

No, the war is not over. There are 3 or 4 small tribes with Ex members. A few have quit, others are being noble out like Dyce. Some, such as myself and Caratacos, have joined existing tribes.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Also, I doubt STORM needs myself or Caratacos. I think this is, again, the problem IDC had. Members of a tribe are not NEEDED, they are not to be USED for your OWN BENEFIT. Members of a tribe work together for mutual benefit. Or, at least, normal tribes. IDC didn't seem to understand the true point of a tribe. I am hoping STORM does more.

DeletedUser3141

So Storm are saying they won awar but are still fighting it?
They agreed surrender terms but didn't end it?

This is a game, a team game. The idea is to win the server. It's also to have fun.

Storm say they are 'just growing'. That involves securing and expanding borders so will involve any player who happens to be there. That is a different thing though because it targets the villages not the player. That's the game so not a problem.

To target the player because they were once in a specific tribe though is something different. It's putting vindictiveness over strategy. I can understand someone wanting to rim a player they really dislike although it's not my way. That kind of intensity takes the fun out for me and I'd never participate in such an action on a tribe level (I'm also aware that there are Storm members who feel the same).

DeletedUser

So Storm are saying they won awar but are still fighting it?
They agreed surrender terms but didn't end it?

--------------------------------------

To target the player because they were once in a specific tribe though is something different. It's putting vindictiveness over strategy.

We are no longer fighting a war. We ARE continuing to play the game, though.

Is every village you have been attacked? We are not targeting you;we are targeting your villages within our range. We are growing - we are expanding, securing borders, locking down area. You said that makes sense, but you also seem to have a problem with it when it involves you.

You took over an account that was being attacked. For some reason, it appears that you thought you could talk your way out of it. I'm sorry that didn't work.

DeletedUser3141

LOL

If I were convinced of that I wouldn't have a problem. However both you and other members of Storm have made it clear that this is not the case. Actually there have been several contradictions but 'we intend to rim you' is really not open to being misunderstood. You might have an argument if my whole account were within or close to your border but this is not the case. If you're set on that then, well it's up to you but call it what it is and don't try and wrap it up.

It isn't the first time Storm have ganged up on me but the previous occasion was just playing the game and I had no complaint to make.

Other posts say clearly that you ARE continuing a war. You don't get to have it both ways.

DeletedUser

I am simply saying, it is not like STORM and ex IDC tribes will never fight each other. It depends on goals. I've been in STORM for less than a day, so don't take what I say to be the attitude of the entire tribe.

DeletedUser3141

Of course they will. That's how the game goes.

Or how it SHOULD go.

DeletedUser2551

crystalball7.gif

Who will rise, who will fall, tell us what you see in your crystal ball...​

What are your predictions for this world's future?​

my predictions...

ok i will write a prediction since nobody else can...
1 people will spam the crap out of this thread..
2 IDC will remain on top or at least in 2nd place being the most feared tribe.
3 the rest of the world continue to try to team up on them (us) and fail some more.
4 many tribes will get attacked by the utterly fearless idc clan and when they do they will splinter apart.
5 a mod will warn people not to insult others on this thread.
6 eventually, many tribes will team together to form a large turtle tribe, since all that will be left will be barb nobling turtles.. perhaps a family of 3 or 4 tribes.
7 this family tribe will rise to the top in numbers and eventually give idc trouble since moral will be 35% for idc players to attack. (is now already :(... )
8 after many hard battles, whatever is left of the idc clan will rise up and absorb the best of the new family, those players will assist in destroying the barb nobling turtles.
9 this thread by then will be closed due to many insults and crap talk by the weaker players.
10 the world will end with IDC controlling 100% of the map.

:)

ok let the flames begin, as long as they are predictions.

so Ice how many of your predictions where right?

DeletedUser3214

well...he got one right:

"1 people will spam the crap out of this thread.."

DeletedUser

well i don't know because i don't play here yet, but to me it looks like a lot of was true. maybe just a little off.

1 people will spam the crap out of this thread.. oh yes lol
2 IDC will remain on top or at least in 2nd place being the most feared tribe. while they were around is true
3 the rest of the world continue to try to team up on them (us) and fail some more. did happen accoring to forums lol
4 many tribes will get attacked by the utterly fearless idc clan and when they do they will splinter apart. look like many disbanded when fighting them
5 a mod will warn people not to insult others on this thread. haha fail not happend
6 eventually, many tribes will team together to form a large turtle tribe, since all that will be left will be barb nobling turtles.. perhaps a family of 3 or 4 tribes. off by a tribe or 2, but storm did turtle hug it seems.
7 this family tribe will rise to the top in numbers and eventually give idc trouble since moral will be 35% for idc players to attack. (is now already ... ) that they did
8 after many hard battles, whatever is left of the idc clan will rise up and absorb the best of the new family, those players will assist in destroying the barb nobling turtles. LOL what is The Void?
9 this thread by then will be closed due to many insults and crap talk by the weaker players. Timing must be off Ice not yet lol
10 the world will end with IDC controlling 100% of the map. maybe they will change their name at the end hahahaha

DeletedUser

from look of things, i see that some payers mad that nobleman is kind of rite. nobody talk after you noblewoman!

DeletedUser

You make some valid points noble but were a little off in some aspects. Storm family are/were a large tribe but a turtle tribe i think not, they lead in their war with idc and are still leading tribe attack rank which would suggest that they are not in fact a turtle tribe. Furthermore STORM ex-players/players hold ranks 2,4 and 6 (continue down the rankings there are a couple more large players) which would indicate that morale wouldn't be that much of an issue. Void does include IDC players most definitely but there are far more STORM players than ex IDC. It was more of a mutual merge.

DeletedUser3141

ROFL

First off we already know many of the remaining Storm accounts are being sat by VOID members.

Secondly IDC and ISDC are completely different entities although ISDC comprised former IDC members. ISDC had 4 members so Storm necessarily provided the larger number of members. It was an ISDC member who founded it though so you have all joined a tribe led by a self confessed liar and manipulator. Oh and yes one capable of a truly jaw dropping piece of spite.

You know the phrase 'it's just a game' is being used a lot to excuse all kinds of underhand and unpleasant tactics. But if it is 'just a game' hen there is no need for that kind of approach. A little mutual respect and sportsmanship would make for a better experience for all, win or lose.

On another world recently one player was taken down to a single village, not easily. The interaction between the two sides was good natured and respectful (and no I was not involved). In fact the end result was that instead of being rimmed that player was given time to get a village in a different location. THAT is how you play a game people.

DeletedUser

Where did i make any comment regarding STORM sat accounts, i think your in the wrong thread.

This is to discuss ice's predictions which you have failed to do. All i see is you criticizing STORM/VOID there is already a thread for that which you can spam up with allegations of cheating and manipulation to your hearts content. Also Void is lead by ice and menace hence "mutual merge".

Furthermore you bringing other worlds into this has absolutely no relevance to this whatsoever, perhaps you should weigh in your opinion on ice's predictions and how the world is going so far without throwing around accusations, it's getting tiring.