chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,872
Side 2: 271,442
Difference: 208,570

chart

DeletedUser

^Don't ask me. *rolls eyes*

islah, I believe it was because you posted all over the forums after he was dismissed, that you didn't see anything wrong with nobling 600 point barbs, that it should be allowed, blah blah blah. So even if you didn't noble them, you supported that.

DeletedUser3272

+1

[you] sucks at this game!

actually I do not know if you do or not, just having some fun:if:

DeletedUser3007

Side 1:
Tribes: Reform
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 29
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 62,872
Side 2: 271,442
Difference: 208,570

chart

this isn't a forum for stats... its for predictions.. but i guess we can throw some stats in there :)

how about we include the entire sides of the war. storm and their fam, 99, and reap fam. cuz they are after all working together. mind you, this is with ugly left out, also helping the barb nobling stormers.

Side 1:[/b]
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM, S²ORM, 99, REAP3R, REAPER

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 46
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 371,087
Side 2: 431,995
Difference: 60,908

chart

DeletedUser1446

I predict IDC will fall that´it! Nothing more to add:p

Family or no family they are there... Just keep cool and noble them all:D:D

IDC ftw

DeletedUser

this isn't a forum for stats... its for predictions.. but i guess we can throw some stats in there :)

how about we include the entire sides of the war. storm and their fam, 99, and reap fam. cuz they are after all working together. mind you, this is with ugly left out, also helping the barb nobling stormers.

Side 1:[/b]
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM, S²ORM, 99, REAP3R, REAPER

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 46
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 371,087
Side 2: 431,995
Difference: 60,908

chart

Awww.
If you want, you can add every tribe in the world on there. It doesn't change our diplomacy (which isn't anything like you said =P), and it doesn't change the war stats. =0

DeletedUser

We have one ally. Do YOU have any allies? =P

So who is your ally i am presuming S2orm and storm are as 1 sister brother academy or whatever you want to call them so you wouldn't class them as an ally but as an edition to your own.

So lets say for arguments sake 99 where your ally not saying they are but for arguments sake just go with me.
them being your ally would also make 99e and -vvv- allys by default aswell would it not..???

So you can claim 1 ally which is correct but essentially have 4 tribes other than your own under 1 ally status....

Damn why dont ppl just have a mass kick ass war someone declare on someone and then invite all relevant tribes to there sides this would then sort out cloak and dagger issues and ppl can get on with fighting and huggers can hug...

Oh and no the tribe barbarian villages can Not Be declared on there gods of this world and will woop all your backsides...

;)

DeletedUser

Our one ally is S2ORM. We have no other diplomacy.

The war we are fighting has all three relevant tribes in it. Unless there is a tribe that should be on YOUR side...

DeletedUser

Our one ally is S2ORM. We have no other diplomacy.

The war we are fighting has all three relevant tribes in it. Unless there is a tribe that should be on YOUR side...

My side ??? i didnt know i had a side i am just a mere commentator and general wooden spoon stirring troller of epic proportions.

;) AND WHY THE CAPS on "YOUR" :(

DeletedUser

whats your prediction menace?

Good question.

I think that after another few more successful OPs, Reform will realize that STORM and S2ORM need to be taken seriously, even though they should already know this.

Then it is going to be a long war.

DeletedUser3007

i just got to the front line buddy :)
lets see how good you guys can fight

DeletedUser

Good question.

I think that after another few more successful OPs, Reform will realize that STORM and S2ORM need to be taken seriously, even though they should already know this.

Then it is going to be a long war.

Define "long" haha. Both tribes don't even span 10 mil yet, that will be a quick war tbh.

DeletedUser173

Is it just me or is this the most... dead... externals ever?

DeletedUser

Maybe they will get a little livelier now.

Things are certainly getting shaken up.

My new prediction:
Reform will surrender tonight. Some of them will find new tribes, many will try to apply to join the STORM.
Either way, the STORM will keep raging across this world - though I am certain new enemies will appear shortly. =)

DeletedUser

crystalball7.gif

Who will rise, who will fall, tell us what you see in your crystal ball...

What are your predictions for this world's future?​

my predictions...

ok i will write a prediction since nobody else can...
1 people will spam the crap out of this thread..
2 IDC will remain on top or at least in 2nd place being the most feared tribe.
3 the rest of the world continue to try to team up on them (us) and fail some more.
4 many tribes will get attacked by the utterly fearless idc clan and when they do they will splinter apart.
5 a mod will warn people not to insult others on this thread.
6 eventually, many tribes will team together to form a large turtle tribe, since all that will be left will be barb nobling turtles.. perhaps a family of 3 or 4 tribes.
7 this family tribe will rise to the top in numbers and eventually give idc trouble since moral will be 35% for idc players to attack. (is now already :(... )
8 after many hard battles, whatever is left of the idc clan will rise up and absorb the best of the new family, those players will assist in destroying the barb nobling turtles.
9 this thread by then will be closed due to many insults and crap talk by the weaker players.
10 the world will end with IDC controlling 100% of the map.

:)

ok let the flames begin, as long as they are predictions.

When you apply to work at the psychic friends network, you might not want to mention this.

DeletedUser3141

Maybe they will get a little livelier now.

Things are certainly getting shaken up.

My new prediction:
Reform will surrender tonight. Some of them will find new tribes, many will try to apply to join the STORM.
Either way, the STORM will keep raging across this world - though I am certain new enemies will appear shortly. =)

Well you're partly right.
Certainly lively enough for me.
As for Storm, well the most appropriate term would likely get me in trouble but it involves a common breed of fowl and bodily waste products. :D