Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

1 OFF! - my tribe cant really comment (bias duke :p )
2 SPERG - without the 80 members i would have better things to say ... nooby atm
3 AsAs - a few not bad players
4 MagicX - nooby mass recruiters
5 [PRO] - low members but only 1 player has nobled
6 Flames - no idea how they are top 20
7 T.T.T - low members not a bad tribe
8 LGN
9 PKC
10 Aliens - sucked since day 1
11 POL
12 ~DR~
13 Chess - dont look too bad
14 ~Duty~
15 Sleep? - kgs is a noob that is all
16 S.S
17 T!me - not bad looking... not very many members
18 Zaire
19 - BR -
20 AsAc

DeletedUser

1 OFF! Yay for good tribe.
2 SPERG Double members of OFF! Not as many points, speaking of embarrassing.
3 AsAs K44?
4 MagicX Still here?
5 [PRO] Okay...
6 Flames
7 T.T.T Apparently getting nobbed.
8 LGN ?
9 PKC Party!!!
10 Aliens
11 POL
12 ~DR~
13 Chess (y)
14 ~Duty~
15 Sleep? My tribe!
16 S.S
17 T!me
18 Zaire
19 - BR -
20 AsAc

DeletedUser

1 OFF! - Only Great tribe??? I think so... for now...
4 MagicX - Bad tribe. Cleared two of their members that have been inactive for weeks but have not been kicked yet. No leaders?
5 [PRO] - Swarming me, so I have no choice but to fear them, although I did clear a member earlier on... Leader seems decent but he should stop letting dumb members speak on his tribe's behalf...
6 Flames - nope. sorry. try again. no way I would ever join your tribe.
9 PKC - Flames academy... same as above
15 Sleep? - Lol good luck GlowStick...
81 Est. - M0S7 EP!C TRIB3Z 3V3R =P

^ only tribes I know about... I would talk about TRAP but I think they disbanded after I cleared their duke...

DeletedUser

1 OFF!
4 MagicX - Bad tribe. Cleared two of their members that have been inactive for weeks but have not been kicked yet. No leaders?

I swear that if they got rid of all their inactive members they'd be left with almost nothing :p

DeletedUser

Well there's no doubt. It must be MagicX! :p

Off! are still ruling with our ODA compaired to most :)

DeletedUser

Below are the tribes that I think will remain in the top 20 when nobles come out.
(in no particular order)

OFF! <- They deserve the rank they are in now and I think they can remain in the top 5 for months to come. The only thing that I dislike is the dead weight they carry, and their spread. I suppose if they internalled the dead weight later on then its not a bad idea to keep it for now.

NXS <- My favourite tribe in W2. Great members; individual skill is high along with nice personalities and good team work. The leadership are great and very friendly. I can see them dominating the south west of this world with ease. I just hope they don't recruit so many players, their current player count is fine and by the time nobles come out they will be rank 1.

Select <- My tribe. Can't say too much without coming across as being bias. :( But here goes. Select are a good tribe, the leadership and membership work well together and each player pretty much dominates their individual area. I can see them being the most dominant tribe in K55 within the near future. Maybe the south east could be theirs if they keep going? Who knows. I see their threats being OFF! and NXS. However well-worked diplomacy and organised ops can quickly clear their paths ;).

I don't know why, but i just HAD to quote this. :D

DeletedUser

1 OFF! I like!
2 SPERG too many members!!!
3 AsAs
5 AsAs I see them winning the race with T.T.T and Aliens for the dominance of K44.
I iz smart! top players will stay, maybe merge with someone, the rest will be eaten by t!me, hug, Zaire and sleep?
4 MagicX they are still looking for an academy LOL
5 [PRO] they have an academy so they must suck :/
6 Flames gonna stick with NO
7 T.T.T lol we are warring them :O so they must go down :p
8 LGN NO
9 PKC Family tribe :/
10 Aliens Russians :O
11 POL Polish :O
12 ~DR~ getting nobled i guess.
13 Chess Ripoff COA, but Chess' has been great on .net, lets see what happens here :)
14 ~Duty~ No
15 T!me Looked good until i saw this...if their leaders noble barbs, then :/
16 S.S still no.
17 Sleep? confuzzled about them. King glow stick joined our tribe, asked for support, left, joined select, merged into NXS, then left and created Sleep?...my tribe likes them, so i guess so do i :/
18 Zaire I like that tribe, but they are really clustered. see them being a part of another tribe in the near future.
19 - BR - no
20 AsAc lul

DeletedUser

13 Chess Ripoff COA, but Chess' has been great on .net, lets see what happens here :)

17 Sleep? confuzzled about them. King glow stick joined our tribe, asked for support, left, joined select, merged into NXS, then left and created Sleep?...my tribe likes them, so i guess so do i :/

@Chess: Was it W37 you saw them too? I asked and they didn't play it. -.-
@Sleep: It was a bit more complicated than that. :D And we're rank 15

DeletedUser

There has been a Chess on like every .Net world... some were successful, some were knockoffs that died off quickly... =/ not the best name unless you are from one of the better ones...

DeletedUser

There has been a Chess on like every .Net world... some were successful, some were knockoffs that died off quickly... =/ not the best name unless you are from one of the better ones...

No. It's the exact same COA as well... :p

EDIT: And same full name.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 OFF! 242.157 259.271 49 5.291 81 3.201
2 SPERG 156.301 188.082 68 2.766 85 2.213
3 AsAs 140.535 162.447 73 2.225 85 1.911
4 -=V=- 88.980 95.248 50 1.905 55 1.732
5 MagicX 80.310 97.319 79 1.232 81 1.201

loving the 80k plus lead we have :D

DeletedUser

NXS stayed rank 2 in ODA/ODT with 6 people until they disbanded... speaking of embarrassingly bad tribes on .us..