Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Im not entangled in any of the tribes, and did not accept Sperg's offer for me to join their tribe after butchering VonWagner so easily.

lol the heck are you talking about

what color is the sky in your world?

also lol @ making posts all over about how the mighty 1800p player decimated the evil vonwagner. way to leave out the part where you launched the attack when it belonged to jeff.civ and you hit d that landed with a final noble wave on a fresh conquer with no church or wall yet. you can have your gold star on the fridge though buddy, congratulations to you.

DeletedUser

Pff, szfz333, if you say we germans are noobs, then look at the german world, which started about 1 month later than the us world. They acutally have about 85k points and here 95k, so I think that German players are the best. Just look at me, I started 16 days late and I'm 22th. If I would start playing the .de world 16days late I could be lucky about 500th-1000th.

Yes, I say German players are noobs. (Comparing to .net players)
They only know how to brag and spend their money as PP in TW.

So you base skill on amount of points in the first 1-2 months?
Pathetic Germans.

That.

also lol @ making posts all over about how the mighty 1800p player decimated the evil vonwagner. way to leave out the part where you launched the attack when it belonged to jeff.civ and you hit d that landed with a final noble wave on a fresh conquer with no church or wall yet. you can have your gold star on the fridge though buddy, congratulations to you.

Still he pwned a lot of def. But eh, his church wasn't up.

DeletedUser

LOL @ you, then Sara, you've only put the underline and exclamation point then.

The point of the single attack (actually quick 2nd trailing attack with with the main farmers) was not to decimate vonwagner... but then again, it does take a slight amount of player "skill" if you want to call it that, to determine what the attack was and why.

And sorry, you failed.

Now just because you don't understand things that are black and white, does not mean you should begin posting and prove the point that you, too are clueless.

I'd given you much more credit here, since you seem by outside appearances to be doing a good job leading a tribe.

I'll tell you what, I'll give you a second chance, and so take a look at the 2 reports again.

Of course, then you will attempt some sort of flame to retract or soften what you have already posted, but really that's cool, as long as you learn and become a better TW player also. :)

Your hint is that very little you just posted is accurate, but you have to apply a little effort when you read reports, and perhaps not prejudge.

vonwagner has already shown himself incapable of grasping the basic details, much less interpreting them. Try not to blindly follow his lead, and start fresh.

Then you can try and put a new spin on it ;) ;).

DeletedUser

And Sara, you've done a good job as a leader (from SPREG's POV) and can rightfully be proud if it, all other things aside.

However, you might not like some things that others say, or even how they are presented... but then try not to judge the color of the sky via the points of a single village.

DeletedUser

LOL @ you, then Sara, you've only put the underline and exclamation point then.

The point of the single attack (actually quick 2nd trailing attack with with the main farmers) was not to decimate vonwagner... but then again, it does take a slight amount of player "skill" if you want to call it that, to determine what the attack was and why.

And sorry, you failed.

Now just because you don't understand things that are black and white, does not mean you should begin posting and prove the point that you, too are clueless.

I'd given you much more credit here, since you seem by outside appearances to be doing a good job leading a tribe.

I'll tell you what, I'll give you a second chance, and so take a look at the 2 reports again.

Of course, then you will attempt some sort of flame to retract or soften what you have already posted, but really that's cool, as long as you learn and become a better TW player also. :)

Your hint is that very little you just posted is accurate, but you have to apply a little effort when you read reports, and perhaps not prejudge.

vonwagner has already shown himself incapable of grasping the basic details, much less interpreting them. Try not to blindly follow his lead, and start fresh.

Then you can try and put a new spin on it ;) ;).

all of your posts are smoke and mirrors. walls of text with no actual information in them.

DeletedUser

Yes, I say German players are noobs. (Comparing to .net players)
They only know how to brag and spend their money as PP in TW.

A premium account for 1 years costs what? 40-50€? Why not? Others are buying games for 80€ each and play it maybe 2 weeks but not 1 year. So what is better? Having fun with TW 1 year for 50€ or having fun with a game 2 weeks for 80€?

DeletedUser

A premium account for 1 years costs what? 40-50€? Why not? Others are buying games for 80€ each and play it maybe 2 weeks but not 1 year. So what is better? Having fun with TW 1 year for 50€ or having fun with a game 2 weeks for 80€?

What retard buys a game for 80 euros and only plays for two weeks?
And I think szfz was reffering to yuo cutting your build times in half with PP.

DeletedUser

What retard buys a game for 80 euros and only plays for two weeks?
And I think szfz was reffering to yuo cutting your build times in half with PP.

They don't really get what people say. You have to draw, in order for them to understand.

DeletedUser

They don't really get what people say. You have to draw, in order for them to understand.

I was going to make a picture in paint, just so that everyone can bask in my awesomeness, but meh, I'm not in the mood. :/

DeletedUser

Pff, szfz333, if you say we germans are noobs, then look at the german world, which started about 1 month later than the us world. They acutally have about 85k points and here 95k, so I think that German players are the best. Just look at me, I started 16 days late and I'm 22th. If I would start playing the .de world 16days late I could be lucky about 500th-1000th.

The whole German players are best because they are the originals is pretty ridiculous and cliche.

I've played german servers and can easily say that .net has more competition (or used to, it is slowing down now).

Also, a very large amount of the populous on .us, isn't American. Us1 has a majority of non-American players, so assuming because you are doing well on this server doesn't have any base in the argument that you are better than all or any Americans.

Now I am not going after your specific skill, because I have no reason to doubt your ability, and also no foundation to do the latter, but arguing that german players are better than other players is ridiculous and has been proven numerous times to not be the truth and there is no clear best nation of tw players.

Now that that is settled the 40th time, lets get back on topic. Top 20 tribes.