Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Noise
3.Asas
Look solid.they arent getting less than they deserve nor getting more.id say rank 3 is just their place.

These guys are going to get crushed soon enough. They also have no coordination, which makes it all the easier to wipe them out. :D

Waw! Congratulations !!! You won !!! To two villages conquered the third is free ! :D
Shows us why you're able! To the mouth(talk) you are good! ;) I want to see actions not words.

DeletedUser

Mashman Prio has left the tribe.. Ali haven't kicked him out... prio is such a noob, not more ;)

DeletedUser

7 SPERG Sorry, but this is the first time i hear about them...#1 in k 54 i guess...really haven't heard anything bad or good about them. Never mind...they are in NXS' k, so they won't be in the top 20 after the first month of nobles.

C8wjZ.gif

DeletedUser

Still my most favorite comment in any of the threads we've seen.

DeletedUser

I heard that Aliquisher kicked you, Prio... ???

Nope, he can't, he's not even a baron. Or atleast he wasn't when I left.

Mashman Prio has left the tribe.. Ali haven't kicked him out... prio is such a noob, not more ;)

Haha, Prio is such a noob.. Yeah, I'm such a noob, right?
You German players are all coplayed, and I did a better job than you guys until I stopped logging in more than once a day, if not less.
All you guys do is noble internally and kick players that you can noble without a fight.
I'm the noob.

oh okay lol

I left, I'm quitting. Sort of.

DeletedUser

Haha, Prio is such a noob.. Yeah, I'm such a noob, right?
You German players are all coplayed, and I did a better job than you guys until I stopped logging in more than once a day, if not less.
All you guys do is noble internally and kick players that you can noble without a fight.
I'm the noob.

xDDD yeah we only noble internally... yeah thats right show our statistic only internally nobles without fight.. xDDD omg Prio you're very silly... xD

DeletedUser

Pff, szfz333, if you say we germans are noobs, then look at the german world, which started about 1 month later than the us world. They acutally have about 85k points and here 95k, so I think that German players are the best. Just look at me, I started 16 days late and I'm 22th. If I would start playing the .de world 16days late I could be lucky about 500th-1000th.

DeletedUser

lol @ you abandoning your tribe to try and co in ours

That idea got the axe as soon as it was passed on

Actually, I just asked to see if Kill2Ub1 knew anyone that had an account that needed a coplayer, I never asked for a co in your tribe.

Pff, szfz333, if you say we germans are noobs, then look at the german world, which started about 1 month later than the us world. They acutally have about 85k points and here 95k, so I think that German players are the best. Just look at me, I started 16 days late and I'm 22th. If I would start playing the .de world 16days late I could be lucky about 500th-1000th.

So you base skill on amount of points in the first 1-2 months?
Pathetic Germans.

DeletedUser

You are making the case that this us02 world has mostly mediocre players who populate the "top" of the rankings.

Most top 20 players would not make the top 200 in a more competitive world like en54, or evidently your .de worlds.

Your honesty is to be applauded; some, like VonWagner, are forever trying to "convince" the "public" that they are somehow really top players also, instead of simply being happy to find an unpopular FAIL world where they are able to be a plain average player, and yet have a high stat or two, like a high school kid out-sprinting some grade schoolers for an Olympic gold medal.

DeletedUser

You are making the case that this us02 world has mostly mediocre players who populate the "top" of the rankings.

Most top 20 players would not make the top 200 in a more competitive world like en54, or evidently your .de worlds.

Your honesty is to be applauded; some, like VonWagner, are forever trying to "convince" the "public" that they are somehow really top players also, instead of simply being happy to find an unpopular FAIL world where they are able to be a plain average player, and yet have a high stat or two, like a high school kid out-sprinting some grade schoolers for an Olympic gold medal.

VonWagner isn't bad in playing tribalwars. Think all with ranking 10+ aren't but what you said with 200th is right, but not because of they're bad, it's because of that this here is the 2nd world for the Americans.

DeletedUser

To keep the record straight, I have never said that VonWagneris bad. He is at least average or a little above average, in the normal player pool of a competitive server.

He could even be a lot above average, or learn and get there.

But, with the cold objective unblinking stats, coupled with what he has actually done as theorized and then checked with a simple attack that I made on him, grounds the result in firm reality.

He's mostly a talker, pre-emptively trying to appear much more than he "is". Nothing "wrong" with that, its actually just fine... but it also means that those that observe the reality, may choose to comment.

What got me out of the "lurking" mode, and caused me to make some posts, was VonWagner's absurdly silly direct mail to me stating this:

VonWagner on 18.02. at 23:01
I'm VonWagner. I conquered Jeff.civ.
This was the reason he gave to me, a tiny untribed nobody player, to quit killing thousands of his troops with a few hundred of my farmers.

So, I have now looked for and read his public posts, and decided to reply.

The lurkers out there, can at least be aware of an unbiased assessment from an "outsider" of us02.

Im not entangled in any of the tribes, and did not accept Sperg's offer for me to join their tribe after butchering VonWagner so easily.

SPERG will continue to be the big fish in the us02 pond, and VonWagner will doubtless continue to accumulate points.

But the context, which hits a nerve obviously, is the unbiased fact that there is not likely to be any furher "real" competition in us02. It would take a major shift in players from other worlds, into this world, for that to happen.

Alternatively, SPERG's players would have to break up and then fight in more balanced tribes, as top players in some major worlds have decided to do in order to keep the spirit of TW alive in some "old worlds" of the .net servers, for instance.

Those kinds of players are either not present in us02, or have not asserted or been able to assert their views.

Its not wrong to want to turn a world into a variant of SimCity, but it is likewise not "real" TribalWars, either.

Its the very poster child definition of a FAIL world.

:)