Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

You were shooting for, "Experience doesn't always correlate with ability." But length of time has very much to do with experience. You can't gain experience without...um...experiencing something. Which takes time. And 30ish worlds of playing time equates to a LOT of playing experience. Now, whether I've used that experience well or not is subject to everyone else's opinions.

Time matters. But what also matters is how you have used your time. Some people start worlds, play until they get to the top and quit. Others start worlds and play until the world dies.

Now the first type of person may play 30 worlds and be awesome at them all at start, but then there are the other kind of people, who may have maybe played 3 worlds and just do NOT know how to play the early stages (especially when they have played the worlds with non growing barbs).

BTW i don't know if i had a point here :p
(i should really start drinking)

DeletedUser

All I was saying was that you can only gain experience with time. Whether you use that experience to improve your ability is a very different argument :p

DeletedUser

All I was saying was that you can only gain experience with time. Whether you use that experience to improve your ability is a very different argument :p

Or you use hax and get the exp from leveling at good spots that are way ahead of you level.

DeletedUser

Im just caring to say the top 3 tribes:
1.SPERG
Im guessing they are the most promising tribe.Not too good but give them a break its just US world.
still i have a feeling they will disband

2.Mental
High avrg points.I personally Didnt see much of a leadership in it,not very fun people either. But some of their players are real good.
one nice thing about them is whenever they feel like one of their members is being a noob who doesnt even try, they noble him and put him out of its misery.sometimes being strict is good :p

3.Asas
Look solid.they arent getting less than they deserve nor getting more.id say rank 3 is just their place.

DeletedUser

Im just caring to say the top 3 tribes:
1.SPERG
Im guessing they are the most promising tribe.Not too good but give them a break its just US world.
still i have a feeling they will disband

That's not a hard prediction, considering in most worlds, there are no rank one tribes that where there from the beginning.

2.Mental
High avrg points.I personally Didnt see much of a leadership in it,not very fun people either. But some of their players are real good.
one nice thing about them is whenever they feel like one of their members is being a noob who doesnt even try, they noble him and put him out of its misery.sometimes being strict is good :p

The leadership was all dealt with by PM.
Also, the three original dukes all know each other IRL, so we didn't need to discuss on the forums.

3.Asas
Look solid.they arent getting less than they deserve nor getting more.id say rank 3 is just their place.

These guys are going to get crushed soon enough. They also have no coordination, which makes it all the easier to wipe them out. :D

DeletedUser

These guys are going to get crushed soon enough. They also have no coordination, which makes it all the easier to wipe them out. :D

Let's not get arrogant. You're not the one who gets the bulls-eye on his back :eek:

DeletedUser

i made a map to show how things would be if there was a merge

Untitled-12.png

DeletedUser

I see some talent at BIO :)
Rim-Tribe, must absolutely not been forgotten.