Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

the came out of nowhere and are going nowhere

...(yawn) And aren't waking up any time soon.
/goes back to sleep
I..n....s.........o......................m.............................n.........................................................i........................................................a.....................

DeletedUser

1 OFF! - Nice Job.
2 SPERG - Isn't Rank 2 supposed to be close to Rank 1?
3 AsAs - Don't know much about, I think you guys are... Romanian?
4 Sleep? - Some great growth. ^^ Went up so many ranks.
5 -=V=- - 22 members more than Sleep?, raise up the recruitment bar..
6 MagicX - Still!!?
7 LGN - Apparently aren't good, members leaving to join other tribes.
8 ~Duty~ - Asked for alliance/NAP, denied.
9 [PRO] - Hmm... went down a bit.
10 MentaL - Still here.
11 ACD - ???
12 PKC - Okay tribe, duke should try to get better members
13 E-Pak - What?
14 ~DR~ - Ermm..... not the best.
15 S.S - ?
16 T!me - Okay tribe.
17 VAMP - ?
18 **5FDP - ?
19 ~SU~ - ??
20 - BR - - ????????

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me anything about -=V=-, ~Duty~ and MentaL?

who the hell are they? did they spawn from some old tribes?

-=V=- was formed from old Aliens members. I don't know about the other two.

DeletedUser

1 OFF! - Clearly dominating the rankings. Unless some internal issues arise, inactivity hits, or there is a massive world effort to get rid of these guys, this looks to be the quickest world I've ever seen. Really no competition. (K45/55)
2 SPERG - A few members with nice growth near the top of their list; need to cut some of the dead weight from their midst if they hope to actually compete with OFF!. Tightly clustered near the core; taking each other's farming income will continue to be an issue. Well they've got room in their continent to expand at least, with no other top tribes really taking up much of their continent. (K54)
3 AsAs - Family; meh... cut some dead weight, once again. Recruiting too close to me. >_> (K44)
4 Sleep? - Ehh, not overly impressed just from the little poking around I've done. KGS looks to be attempting to give the image of a small tribe that knows what they're doing - we'll see soon enough once they've seen some action. (K44)
5 MagicX - Lots of dead weight/food. Rocky growth chart; lost more villages than they've nobled - either they've been targeted by OFF!, or their players really are just that bad. (K45)
6 -=V=- - Clustered near the core; bad farming. Caught between AsAs and OFF! - no real space to expand. (K44)
7 LGN - Not a terrible spread for a K tribe - they're definitely more spread out over their continent than is usual. If they had any impressive looking members (super high member count, btw), and didn't all just seem like food, I'd say this tribe was looking pretty good. (K45)
8 ~Duty~ - Not a terrible high member count, and I'm sure there are some decent ones in there. I'd bet on these being picked off and going to other tribes, while the rest are nobled out - they're too intermingled with OFF! to last for too long. (K55)
9 [PRO] - Very clustered. Not looking so [PRO] based on their geography, but they seem to be giving off the "small but elite" image - or attempting to anyways. (K45)
10 MentaL - Looks the most promising tribe, apart from OFF!. A bit high on the ODA, but I've heard good things about them. (K55)
11 PKC - Noobs. Duke set me as his sitter 10 minutes after he first mailed me, had no troops, etc. If his tribe takes after him they've got no future. Best advice: dump your leader and reform under a new banner. Weed out the idiots. :|

Oh yeah uhh, all the others = boring. Well, T!me looks potentially interesting, but won't survive with 10 players if anyone's attention turns to them - will merge/go inactive.
I was gonna just do the top 10 but I've seen the inside of PKC and just had to comment. :/
This is the shortest tribe evaluation post I've ever written. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 Sleep? - Some great growth. ^^ Went up so many ranks.
5 -=V=- - 22 members more than Sleep?, raise up the recruitment bar..

You're the only player I've ever seen on these forums that's suggested Sleep? is a good tribe. Wait for someone else to credit you cuz this is just not legitimate.

DeletedUser

You seem surprised that King would stroke himself on the forums. Isn't that what they're here for?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call us small and elite. We have 36 membahs.

Gotcha. :p I didn't want to leave us blank. That's why I'm us2's biggest braggart. :)

DeletedUser

8 ~Duty~ - Not a terrible high member count, and I'm sure there are some decent ones in there. I'd bet on these being picked off and going to other tribes, while the rest are nobled out - they're too intermingled with OFF! to last for too long. (K55)

This tribe is going to fail just as fast as it popped up.
Three of their tribal leaders have sent me PM's asking to merge, then when I didn't reply they begged on their knees for an alliance. Lol.

10 MentaL - Looks the most promising tribe, apart from OFF!. A bit high on the ODA, but I've heard good things about them. (K55)

High on ODA.. Yes, that's us. We are soo hiiiigh on ODA.
And promising? Nah, not really. We get by.

DeletedUser

of course , MentaL looks promising , if players are gooing to play longer.

Hi Prio , glad to see you here.

DeletedUser

Yeah i think we are going to play longer. But we don't know what the futures fate is. :D

DeletedUser

Lol, we just owned the tribe E-Pak. We declared war on them and send hundreds of fakes on all their players that are close to us, and then they all left the tribe.
Anyways, too bad we didn't get to crush them. :(

DeletedUser

Lol, we just owned the tribe E-Pak. We declared war on them and send hundreds of fakes on all their players that are close to us, and then they all left the tribe.
Anyways, too bad we didn't get to crush them. :(

-.- That's the same thing that we did on T.T.T and they disbanded.