Discussion: Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Hello dear players on this server. ;)
I am the leader tribe AsAs.
In the name of the tribe AsAs , I wish you all the best participants in this world 2.

We formed this tribe, to bring once again the name of Romania on the highest peaks on the lips players on the tribalwars.us.

Good luck to everybody!

DeletedUser

Hello dear players on this server. ;)
I am the leader tribe AsAs.
In the name of the tribe AsAs , I wish you all the best participants in this world 2.

We formed this tribe, to bring once again the name of Romania on the highest peaks on the lips players on the tribalwars.us.

Good luck to everybody!

Umm.. Hi Angiluk? ;p

DeletedUser

TTT was dead by the time you declared, NUB ;)

What are you talking about? Your duke (which abandoned you anyways) was the one who told me they needed help and asked me to ally with you.

DeletedUser

o_O

... no comments on the new developments of several top OFF! players leaving to join MentaL ??? I think it was mainly the northern players in K45 that switched over... I know I noticed it real quick =D

DeletedUser

mmhmm well MentaL also took top players from the tribe I was in and then my tribe was disbanded... =/

DeletedUser

OFF! - Rank 1: Slowly gaining, rapid drop towards end
image.php

SPERG - Rank 2: Steady growth
image.php

AsAs - Rank 3: Steady growth
image.php

MentaL - Rank 4: Steady growth until yesterday/day before, rapid boost in points
image.php

Sleep? - Rank 5: Unsteady growth, going up, then flat, big curve up, and straight
image.php

DeletedUser

excellent descriptions

"ok theres a line, it's going up. slow at first then it JUMPS UP AT YOU LIKE A SIBERIAN TIGER but it decides that's boring so it just lets go and plummets to the ground where it hi5's the ground with it's face."

now that is a real description

DeletedUser

Sleep? - Rank 5: So there's a line, and it's uneven. Sort of looks like.. A retard with a very thin paintbrush. Must be because the leader has fallen asleep.

DeletedUser

Ok, very strange action of MentaL..
I was in that tribe for a long time, but now I'm just getting kicked, without any reason.

They probably don't know my qualities, but I'm sure I have more experience in this game than any other player in MentaL.. :)

DeletedUser

I was in that tribe for a long time, but now I'm just getting kicked, without any reason.

They probably don't know my qualities, but I'm sure I have more experience in this game than any other player in MentaL.. :)

make a one man tribe and declare war :D

DeletedUser

Really? You played before they released World 1 on .net? Because that's how much experience I have.

DeletedUser

Experience in no way relates to when one has begun something.

You were shooting for, "Experience doesn't always correlate with ability." But length of time has very much to do with experience. You can't gain experience without...um...experiencing something. Which takes time. And 30ish worlds of playing time equates to a LOT of playing experience. Now, whether I've used that experience well or not is subject to everyone else's opinions.