EGO404 vs S.S

DeletedUser

sweet i was worried this thread was dead!

Well...unless you consider either his pitiful excuse for being unable to prove he can see even our general forum (much less our protected forums) or his ridiculous attempt to suggest that people who have already stopped playing are somehow 'hurt' by being dropped as a sign of 'life'...then I'd say this thread is still dead :)

DeletedUser

Well it's something to entertain me :)
Mmm I like the part where you said the forums have spammers and it'd be a nightmare :p I'm like...the Queen (well, Princess) spammer of S.S :D That's one of my feats in life. lol.

And almeida, whoever you THINK you are... nothing you say is true :p So....sorry? :)

DeletedUser

Since the entire world 1 forum is dead, I thought I'd look around and see if there was something I could breathe a little life into...and this little gem of a topic seems just the thing.

Have you ever wished you'd kept last year's 'Enquirer' (or some other suitable tabloid) that contained all the psychic's predictions for the coming year, just so you could have a laugh at how absurd most of them turned out to be?

That's this thread. Anyone know where we can find the people that were predicting the war between S.S and Ego404? I'd sure like to hear them expand on their conspiracy theories now :)

DeletedUser

Dryke, you didn't know? Ego has a civil war going on, where tribemates are nobling each other. But the dukes made it so they need a 2/3 majority to kick players. since half are on one side and the other half are on the other side, they can't kick players disobeying!

It's nuts! :p

DeletedUser

Dryke, you didn't know? Ego has a civil war going on, where tribemates are nobling each other. But the dukes made it so they need a 2/3 majority to kick players. since half are on one side and the other half are on the other side, they can't kick players disobeying!

Shhhh, don't tell anybody that!

DeletedUser2368

NO!!!!! You've ruined us telling those secrets!! Now Raven is going to win the war since they now have knowledge of our anger within the tribe!! :eek:

DeletedUser

no one not in our tribe has the time to read the forums, they are too busy tagging attacks. *yawn*

DeletedUser

We're approaching 300 people but the rate of descent is slowing, annoyingly.