EGO404 vs S.S

DeletedUser1580

Relax dudes, I just got some information from inside the EGO404 clan.
And ya'll know besides BJ (we all know how they are) S.S is the only real threat for EGO404's world domination. BJ can be handled, but S.S is their only risk factor, so yes, I really can understand why they want to Blitzkrieg S.S.

And furthermore, the timing would be just right with the internal struggles of S.S.

PS: how many NAP's did EGO have, and how many NAP's are still active....... that says enough...

Why they are peoples that lie, were did you get that info that not even me know about, did you play for BJ or they tell you to put that? you look like vvv in desperation.

DeletedUser2282

Why they are peoples that lie, were did you get that info that not even me know about, did you play for BJ or they tell you to put that? you look like vvv in desperation.

i think he is gothic for sure!!!

DeletedUser2355

hi gothic buddy!!!

hey gothic buddy!!! or should i call you almeida? well lets finish our convo here that we didnt finish in w1. an we will see who is the liar out of us?

"someone call the policy!!! i lost my dog!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm very sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm not gothic.
I do understand what I'm saying could be be explained as a paradox... ;)

As I told before, I have to keep myself and my source hidden.
Sorry folks....

DeletedUser

:confused: Who is this guy. How can we trust a child that not even show his name in game. Well of course you don't belive even in your dreams that Ego404 is weak. You know why? Because you know that Ego404 is strong. The prove is that you don't show your name because if you say the name all your villages will be for Ego404 and for S.S.This is the prove.

S.S is the best ally that a tribe can have in the whole world and lets say more. even in the all server you can not find two tribes so much conected that trust each other and work as 1 tribe. You are just jelous because BJ don't have a ally like Ego404 has. Ego404 has the best friends and brothers, S.S. You know your end is near. You want a prove again? Of course I will give again a prove. Not like you that say only 15 words in 1 post. The prove is this. Your post is the best prove. You only speak with no proves because you want to cause panic. Well don't work to much child. Tell to your parents that teach you inside BJ to let this baby games because you want or no S.S and Ego404 will win the world together.

Of course you don't conquered to Ego404 even 60 villages.You want a prove again? The prove is again this. You don't have the time to send attacks because you are busy with saying lies and busy with words.

BJ is a traitor tribe.Again prove? Well olti said to you. A tribe that goes like a football from another side to another and that take barbs and don't send any real attacks like Bj can survive. Yes Bj is like that because is the only tribe in the world that attacked all the allies. First Sie AQ and than SD. Once they were Bj allies. You are not capable for anything so do us 2 favours:

1.GO CRY IN ANOTHER PLACE and
2. Hit delete to your settings in your account because is better for all.

Why we reply to you. You are just childs that don't even know in which K you are. You barb noblers. You are winning 1 war in all the servers. You are nobling the most barbs in the all world. To bad TW has not a award for that because you would have win it.The prove again?:D Well go to the TW stats and see the % of the tribe nobling.

BJ
icon13.gif

S.S and Ego404 Forever
icon14.gif
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:confused: Who is this guy. How can we trust a child that not even show his name in game.
Good point.

Well of course you don't belive even in your dreams that Ego404 is weak. You know why? Because you know that Ego404 is strong. The prove is that you don't show your name because if you say the name all your villages will be for Ego404 and for S.S.This is the prove.
I never said in any way, nor will I implicate EGO is a weak tribes! Respect for those who belong it, EGO is the best! :)

S.S is the best ally that a tribe can have in the whole world and lets say more.
Well, I'm not so sure about that, you clearly don't have acces to all the private messages that are sent or information that has been shared.

even in the all server you can not find two tribes so much conected that trust each other and work as 1 tribe.
:) Let me conclude you don't have that much experience in the game. Much better alliances have been made on other servers around the world, just look at the .NET, .DE or .PL servers..

<skipped lot of BJ blabla>
Let me tell you I'm not a BJ member. I don't care if BJ will win or loose, so please don't bother to complain about them :)

You know, it all makes sense: the ego of EGO is the largest I have ever seen. The always talking about world domination or a new world order in which is no place for others....

DeletedUser1180

Well looks to me BJ is in a tight spot. :rolleyes: Not just technically with a difference of 417 villages in 28 days.

I know by a fact that dropping a bomb in a tribe telling them they have a spy can work paralizing. But usually those tribes are not so tight and well organized AND the 'we have a spy in your tribe' news is always backed up by facts. Could be someone just told a bit to much in a mail but if you dont know that they will go looking for the spy.

Looking at the reactions above this action just backfired on BJ. :eek: Not only does it show proof Ego404 does have a spy in BJ. Also several Ego404 members show they have no doubt whatsoever about S.S as an ally till the end.

All I can hope for Ego404 is that this opponent will not fall apart as fast as Sie AQ did. Not having a decent opponent can have a more devastating effect on a tribe than a difficult war.

DeletedUser1580

Good point.

I never said in any way, nor will I implicate EGO is a weak tribes! Respect for those who belong it, EGO is the best! :)

Well, I'm not so sure about that, you clearly don't have acces to all the private messages that are sent or information that has been shared.

:) Let me conclude you don't have that much experience in the game. Much better alliances have been made on other servers around the world, just look at the .NET, .DE or .PL servers..

<skipped lot of BJ blabla>
Let me tell you I'm not a BJ member. I don't care if BJ will win or loose, so please don't bother to complain about them :)

You know, it all makes sense: the ego of EGO is the largest I have ever seen. The always talking about world domination or a new world order in which is no place for others....

Hey gothic you know that you just let everyone know that you are gothic from bj, you are talking the same as gothic wrote on a mail:D

DeletedUser

This is one of the most pointless threads I've read in a long time.

DeletedUser

I wonder how things will work out between EGO404 and S.S.....

Looking at the stats, they seem to live in peace, but it came to my attention EGO is planning one huge attack to crush S.S in a blitzkrieg. Logical because S.S is occupying some important sectors.

Who do you think will come out best?

This must be the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums. And I've read a lot of funny things.

Never mind the fact that Ego404 clearly doesn't have spies if this person is making such ludicrous claims with no proof. Never mind the fact that we've consistently worked with S.S to end this world by removing players such as vvv66 who start these rumors. Never mind the fact that we've consistently left a mail trail saying "S.S, you are with us and will win the world with us."

Never mind all of that, the only thing anyone should focus on is how true the quoted statement is. Clearly, ignoring all logic in wanting to end the world in our favor more quickly, it must be true! How could he be wrong, after all? He has a source (let's ignore the fact that he doesn't name it or directly quote anything), so it must be true.

^ Did anyone not catch the sarcasm? For the record, it was sarcasm. Dripping sarcasm.

Let me play this game with you, almeida. I'm sure we can both be good at it.

I heard from a source inside BJ's higher council that BJ plans to merge with S.S and Ego404. I heard it, it must be true if I say so!

^ Again...dripping sarcasm.

This is a pathetic, disgruntled attempt by a bitter player to place distrust between two allies who have helped each other and will both be in the world at its end, either as allies or as one tribe. It's sad that you've stooped to such a low level in your attempt, I must say, but S.S clearly knows that this is a blatant lie, and one we in Ego404 won't stand for. As a result, if you want to play dirty, we'll take the high ground and still win this war.

DeletedUser

I loved it Or-el, put a smile on my face :D
And there is NOTHING about that going on in S.S.
And you have a spy in Ego404 and they know about what goes on here? In S.S? Oh wait, you have a spy in us too! Why didn't I think of that (also sarcasm haha)?
However pathetically you TRY to dismantle our friendship between our two great tribes, all you do is make yourself look... how do I put this without getting in trouble... not all that smart? Sure, let's go with that.
And funny thing is, he doesn't even post his proof? If you really wanted you could delete the names from it. And most likely it'd be a scam as well :D
Good try, good try.
^^ Or not?

DeletedUser

Look, I am just going to put this in as few words as possible:

Ego404+S.S= forever.
BJ= not forever.

And I would contest your claim we are not one of the best pair of ally tribes in tribalwars. Has anybody else gained control of 40% of a world this soon after the release? Has any other 2allied tribes declared war on numerous tribes, taking something like 600 villages in under a month? Maybe some have accomplished these things, but I will bet they are few and far between. Either we are really good, or the other tribes *cough* BJ *cough* lack talent. or it could be both.

I sincerely doubt there is a secret clan in Ego404 that want to war S.S ... even if there is one it must have like 2 members max (only said because there are like 5 players I don't know really well) but i doubt that even 2 people are planning on warring S.S...

DeletedUser

I'm very sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm not gothic.
I do understand what I'm saying could be be explained as a paradox... ;)

As I told before, I have to keep myself and my source hidden.
Sorry folks....

Your source is your imagination, and your 'facts' are limited only by your ability to dream them up and post them.

I am still trying to figure out why a group of people who are clearly on the way to winning the world would have any motivation whatsoever to derail that effort for the uncertain possibility that they might eventually be part of the NEW group that finally wins the world.

Your bluff has been called, and your continued efforts to evade details (coupled with your ongoing production of fantasy information) only serve to make you less credible by the moment.

DeletedUser548

And Dryke comes in with his famed silver tongue!

Seriously, those were the good days... When we had to talk diplomacy :p

DeletedUser

Look, I am just going to put this in as few words as possible:

Ego404+S.S= forever.
BJ= not forever.

And I would contest your claim we are not one of the best pair of ally tribes in tribalwars. Has anybody else gained control of 40% of a world this soon after the release? Has any other 2allied tribes declared war on numerous tribes, taking something like 600 villages in under a month? Maybe some have accomplished these things, but I will bet they are few and far between. Either we are really good, or the other tribes *cough* BJ *cough* lack talent. or it could be both.

I sincerely doubt there is a secret clan in Ego404 that want to war S.S ... even if there is one it must have like 2 members max (only said because there are like 5 players I don't know really well) but i doubt that even 2 people are planning on warring S.S...

small words lol that nearly like a book long =D

DeletedUser

as soon as they let me off my leash you knew diplomacy was out the window. lol.

DeletedUser

Basilisk, the two lines with the equal signs were the part "putting it in as few words as possible" ... the rest was me ranting ;)