LDE vs. JUNK

DeletedUser

Margo, hate to break it to you, but someone already used the "backseat driver" reference in this forum. So lets try coming up with our own insults from now on k bb?

Not to mention you used it terribly wrong

DeletedUser

Margo, hate to break it to you, but someone already used the "backseat driver" reference in this forum. So lets try coming up with our own insults from now on k bb?

Not to mention you used it terribly wrong

Auto correct these days... once posted can't delete. *shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your going to blame auto-correct? That is bland for my taste. When I make pathetic mistakes I usually blame Al Quieda

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Another mail forwarded to me. I have been asked to keep the names anonymous

This tribe was {~.~}/FACES and in fact, I was the only one who sent a mail. I warned them to stay away from Synophrys, quite politely as well i might add. They have also missed several key facts, they do not have all the tribes that they think are with them. Other then that, I am the only played on their fronts so it should be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Anyway Drunk, i think i will reveal the true me with next forum posts. enjoy.

DeletedUser

Anyway Drunk, i think i will reveal the true me with next forum posts. enjoy.

No thanks, I have seen enough pictures of pussy cats on the internet

DeletedUser

I am in it for the fun.

by spreading this around in other worlds I think you are butt hurt or you just love me so much lol.

DeletedUser

Both wrong. My butt does not indeed hurt. The doctor told me it was all in my head. Nor do I have any feelings towards you, but I DO love trolling you. Unfortunately your reactions aren't as priceless as they were on skype :/

DeletedUser

Why can't we just let this forum play out as what is was created as, a harmless bit of gossip and a fun thread? Some people can just never resist having little snipes and jibes ALL THE TIME, lol

DeletedUser

I think it's pretty harmless... knowing Margol, his ego is not going to let him get hurt by this sort of thing, and neither will this comment about his ego. ;)

DeletedUser

Why can't we just let this forum play out as what is was created as, a harmless bit of gossip and a fun thread? Some people can just never resist having little snipes and jibes ALL THE TIME, lol

I second that. Can we all please let this just be The Katanuka Press Thread. Stop spamming it. Maybe create a different forum where everyone can spam this etc. Really, I liked the format and how it was going. But we are all spamming it now. Including me.

Please just let's all of us stop, let Katanuka run the thread.

DeletedUser4978

I realize this is also spam, but I just wanted to third the notion. It is very nice to see the 'news' as it is and then 1 or 2 comments explaining or arguing what was said in the post.

Please keep the jibes and other things to the 'puppet master' thread or any of the other threads where Margol has been bashed.

DeletedUser5159

Upon questioning a player from LDE about what has been going on these past 2 days

Gamble-PR today at 18:14
I think the series of events are stupid, you can't base w13 relations on things that happened in other worlds.

If this world has had nothing but good relations then why disrupt it.

I understand that Margol did not inform sween about the plans of some junk players(the trap) and it was wrong that he kept the info and didn't tell sween, but it's also wrong to place a trap on an ally in the first place, cause just means u want to catch him and don't trust.

Anyway things happened and now more will develop.

I got no idea about any plans

katunaka today at 18:07

What do you think to the series of events leading towards the war?

Has anything else about the plan come up?

Is that a distasteful tone I feel with these words?

DeletedUser5159

I think i just moved this on up to the next level here i interview the mod and asked him some questions!!! kowani everyone!!!

I want to interview you the MOD for my thread will you please give me a moment of your time?

Who do you think will win this war?I do not know, I have seen some strange things happen in this game over the years. So who knows we will have to wait and see.

Do you think margol has the master plan? Again you asked a question I have no answer for. Maybe he does, maybe he does not. Best of Luck to all.

Do you think this war is just a hoax?
To be honest, I have seen wars that were hoaxes and I have seen wars that really were true wars so it is hard to say what players are doing or thinking.

Unfortunately they were as neutral as Switzerland in WWII but like he said he has seen some weird things happen so anything is possible!!!!

Also research is cool like did you know lego manufacture is the biggest tire producing company in the world?

DeletedUser

No!!! , spamming now : but i did just save on my tank insurance by switching!
small-bullet.gif
Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders. Erwin Rommel

DeletedUser

Hello you tribalwars fans im back with another intresting post. This kinda turned into world news to peoples magazine but anyway After interviewing a JUNK player I finally got some circulars that will raise the eyebrows of some individuals.

4 days ago! JUNK member claims if he knew about the planned war why would he send this?.... Or was margol planning on using WOLVES in the first place?

Again If margle knew about the attacks why would he order a long term stacking? Or did he do this because he knew he had 5 days to work with?

then they ask for our help while these attacks are still landing lol