LDE vs. JUNK

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
"There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth." :p

Great Post, 3 sides to a story and 5 corners of a map.. I will give you two guesses of who said the latter.

Come on Margol..As a great man once said
06c81f284f90921dabbac310fed8dd543d7e2b75b37b28be79f118df6950e60d.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not sure I'm allowed talking on this forum because Margol banned me from speaking with him because I posted on externals, which was "against the rules"... Lol

DeletedUser5159

Please note that even though it may be lies its still intresting and the lies get spotted and called out which makes it even more intresting =)

Margol today at 14:27
I have a few words for their duke, Sweeney is a leader with a heart. He now has sore knees after making a difficult decision, this was quoted by a JUNK member which i will not name.

This is a quote i got from margol. Now what hard decision is this I wonder?

Then this quote came out

That is the truth Sweeney is hiding when it comes to trust and friendship between JUNK members and LDE.

then I asked hmi what he was hiding he responded

Margol today at 14:32
Sweeney didn't want to fight me, that is the truth.

I said is this the reason his name was not in the opt list on the internal JUNK forums

Margol today at 14:34
Because he had no choice unfortunately, that is the consequence of being a leader.

So why did he have no choice? THen margol replied and made me wonder...

Margol today at 14:35
The only way JUNK would not split into two tribes would be the solution of going to war with LDE, that decision was made and he sadly had to accept it.

I asked him what position that left both him and sweeney in he replied

As a friend of me being to Sweeney, i have nothing against him as in the end we both knew the rules of this world and the winning condition sooner or later it had to happen. Sweeney, did not want to war LDE simply because he respected and trusted me and wasn't happy when he found out that all detail i provided to him was true. So in order to put everything aside he decided to take revenge vs LDE and especially me.

People!!! Please your thoughts!.....

DeletedUser

Mr Mokdad, i will have a special reply for you from Katuna in a few days time, so sit tight.

Last edited by a moderator:

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Brilliant, I await in anticipation.

If it is going to be about me joining LDE, attacking JUNK or anything of that sort then please do not even bother as it was fictional.

DeletedUser

Margol today at 14:35
The only way JUNK would not split into two tribes would be the solution of going to war with LDE, that decision was made and he sadly had to accept it.

lol wut? Split into two? You sir, are crazy.

DeletedUser

Don't make drunk angry, you won't like him when he's angry

I swear this is a quote from League of Legends

And Margol, I told you not to tell everyone about Mokdad, Bossman, and my plan to split up and wage war with barbs everywhere. You scum, we pinky swore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5159

Another mail forwarded to me. I have been asked to keep the names anonymous

Margol today at 15:20

******* today at 15:18
Will do... His name is *******.

I will just say this... If your tribe plans to be the only offense here... You will lose! Utilize the tribes you have helping you to your best advantage. We all knew the risks, when we first heard of the war. My entire tribe just received a threat from mokdad and his lackey, Synophrys. We are not shaken by either of them, especially with knowing we can count on you all to attack as well. As long as our tribes work together, we CAN AND WILL WIN THIS WAR!!

DeletedUser5159

Drunk challenged margol to a two v one challange! thats margol plus one player vs drunk himself here is what margol had to say

Margol today at 15:37
Drunk will not be able to touch me, there is a condition he is yet to be informed about. He is not going to be happy, but his hot head will have to keep down. We will have our 1v1 after LDE falls, but it won't. so, i am not worried ^__^ shout out to drunk for being arrogant as always.

But thats not all!! he did say if he had to pick he would, this was his response

Also, if i was meant to be pick a player to fight Mokdad with, it would have to be my loyal JUNK friend.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
A hot head? Everything i do is calculated, I never get annoyed at this game, after all that is all it is so why would you let it effect you so?

There is no arrogance here, you have claimed several times to me alone and I have no doubt that you have said it to others that you are one of, if not the best player on this world. Over your last 16 worlds wins you must have picked up a lot of skill, techniques and forward planning and i simply wanted to see them in action. The addition of the second player was merely to even up the odds, considering you have 48 villages and i have 120, that is not fair regardless of how you look at it.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, i promised you will have your 1v1. i keep my promises. so take a seat back, because your just a backseat driver.