LDE vs. JUNK

DeletedUser

No I agree they don't but bad leaders lose them fast Margol if you get what I mean...

Deleted User - 419875

This has been a rather clean and interesting thread for sure, one that we have not seen for a long time. Thank you all for doing a great job on keeping it clean and on topic. Now to make some more popcorn and watch the show errr thread. Enjoy and play nice..

DeletedUser

What are you talking about. Of course points in wars. I was once playing on us 11 and I was 1,000 points and I had a war with someone who was 900 points. I won because I had more points. DUHR! Gosh, I swear some people are so dumb

DeletedUser5159

This post is going to blow your socks off if you think im lying get comfy and read away! What I have read in the last 10 minuets has shocked me beyond belief!!!

This is a skype convo between Bossman07 and Margol provided my Margol

BossMan07: 2 LDE 6.086.654 6.086.654 36 169.074 720 8.454
3 RAWR 3.130.332 3.130.332 32 97.823 439 7.131
4 LEGEND 2.518.580 2.518.580 30 83.953 350 7.196
5 Wolves 1.632.439 1.632.439 25 65.298 284 5.748 between these tribes together you have the resources to take on JUNK even matched
Pawel: And you see.
Pawel: Here is the problem.
Pawel: You jumped ahead.
Pawel: Thinking these tribes would join us.
Pawel: Why ?
BossMan07: When LDE falls who will we move on next
BossMan07: thats whats on every leaders mind also
Pawel: Wrong.
Pawel: Everyone thinks this is LDE's and JUNK's master plan.
BossMan07: (shake)
Pawel: Now you know the truth.
Pawel: And that's because of how Sweeney and Jake made me look like on externals.
Pawel: So, you will not have a world war.
Pawel: Even if you attack them.
BossMan07: lol trust me we can turn it into one

All this happened between [29/01/2014 23:59:26]-[30/01/2014 00:02:36]

For this next post I had to Hide the identity of the source under his request. You think Margol and sweeney are all grime and grit? I recently had a skype convo with a player who had what he said was NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE so sit back and get some insight of the inner circle and what has been going on!

katunaka: Awsome so to clarify I am getting hints and seeing some red flags pop up here and their I feel a huge merge coming up do you think a merge will happen?
annonymous: No
katunaka: Can I quote you on that
annonymous: Yes on that you can
: I want to ask you a question?
katunaka: sure lol go ahead
annonymous: How long do you think this war has been being planned for?
katunaka: Hmmmm a good question. Seeing how opts were being planned for before the alliance was broken I would say since around the time of the LORDN operation?
annonymous: Yes ok, a good month.
: I bet you didn't know margol knew all about it
: :D
: Margol had his hands on the circular mail that went around to all junk members saying that we were going to of LDE
katunaka: I figured he did he claimed he always had eyes and ears in the JUNK tribe or so e claimed
annonymous: Know know not like that
: It was given to him by Sweeney (I suspect)
katunaka: Hmmm sweeney and Margol know each other?
Annonymous: Sweeney was playing him
: Not literally
: Of course not
: But playing mind games
: Ok get this
katunaka: mind games =) hmm and sweeney planned this war wanting margol to know about it?
Annonymous: Sweeney tells margol that he is going to send out a mail to all of junk saying that we are going to op against him.
: He tells him on the grounds that what he is trying to do is flush out spies who are giving information to legend
: But there are no spies giving out information to legend
: It's a trick
katunaka: ah but margol dosent know that.
annonymous: Exactly
katunaka: So how does this effect margol?
: and what gain does sweeney get?
Annonymous: Ok this is it, Sweeney keeps margol against legend
: Legend is all over our back
: We can't safely attack both
: So if Sweeney is acting like he is friends with margol and he is just using this planning in the forums to flush out legend spies, then we can continue on planning, not caring if there are LDE spies around.
: It is sheer brilliance
: I have the most utmost respect for sweeney
: Margol has burnt his bridges with legend
katunaka: Ah your trying to take down one tribe at a time! Nice I like that plan. Ok so i asked margol how long did he know about the plans of war he said since they became allies!
: Sweeney truley is a sneaky devil lol I respect that war with out a fight and he has done it
annonymous: Yes yes, margol always new but it was mean to be at the end. Sweeney is jumping the gun early
: And he provided all the information to margol
: Very very clever
: Now I told you because I am enjoying your forum posts, but you must protect my identity.
katunaka: So i can quote this under an annonymous source?
annonymous: Oh man that's hard cause how I came about this was very sneaky and it's not common knowledge
: I ***************
: When I first heard about the war going to be planned
: I wrote to margol
: And was amazed to learn he already knew about it
katunaka: #######################################################################################################
Annonymous: +#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
: Anyway margol was desperate to learn my identity.
: He wanted to know who was giving info to legend
: I was gobsmacked
katunaka: did you know who?
Annonymous: Well I was thinking all night about it. And then it dawned on me. All that I wrote above was what was going on
: There was know legend spy
: They are not a real threat
: They only are now cause if you look on the map they are all on our backline
: Sweeney had to keep legend and LDE against each other whilst we planned our op
: So this is how it has done it
: That is why quoting is difficult
: These are my conclusions
: I am not in the inner circle
: I could be wrong

Annonymous: But I am pretty sure this is what has been going on
: That fair
: I am going off line soon
: I will check in a few hours
:Just remember these are my conclusions not proven facts
katunaka: Yes ill make sure that is pointed out!
Annonymous: The facts are:

:Margol knew about the op and the circular mail, they were provided to him by sweeney
:Ok goo
:Good
:Talk later

Take a breath people......thats what you call mind games and carefull planning. May i say Sweeney your a mastermind.

So to breakthis down the ##, #+#+#, and *** is protecting accounts and identitys on the game and will not be uncovered. This player is annonymous and will not me revealed at any time.

What does this mean for LDE?? Will LDE and LEGEND finally come together and fight as one single unit? Is this Trouble for JUNK?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very interesting and judging by margols posts if this is true it thoroughly fooled him.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA! This is great!! wow so much disinformation! OMG! Seems being an ex LEGEND player I might know just a little what went on in the tribe! If they wanted to find a Spy they should have looked at other Tribes too, maybe????? Hmmm even the info about LDE and LEGEND is off base, never happen/ the question is what did happen and yes was in the works before the Holidays ! Oh if Everyone only knew! Get your Seat order now, Prices based on available seating!

DeletedUser

Margol/Sweeney needs to make it where you can use your New premium points or Bitcoins, for the ??????? mark of Tribal Wars World13 bout or ballet dancer of the Year! Make all payments to my account! HAHAHAHA!

DeletedUser5159

This is the response I recived from morgal here is what you have been waiting for

Margol today at 22:27
There are a number of JUNK members prepared to join LDE, we have refused them during the alliance and we are not talking about Mokdad/Koala. We are talking about others who are tired of Sweeneys leadership and arrogance and the abuse of power against other members and how the LDE alliance had been handled when issues popped up. I can confirm, LDE will not pick them up, I respect Sweeney for what he has done for JUNK. It is hard. Now, perhaps Mokdad can tell you more about us from the time he called us a 'bystander' :) I think he will have a lot to say about this. Moving on, I can announce my master plan will change JUNK's approach to this war and they will have no choice but to take a step back and plan some more to actually cause damage. We know JUNK had planned this for a month, we know how long the info has been out on the forums, we have had always eyes in JUNK. If we were to reveal our identity and especially mine... There would be no war, but we need to keep it fun and entertaining for others to learn from. My master plan will blow your mind friends and spectators. You will see what one player is able to do to such a powerhouse. We will keep it clean and fair, I promise on behalf of the Junkies Time Coalition.

Now its getting intresting! True identity? Could they be co playing each other? What on earth does margol have up his sleeve that is so slick? He is truly a sly one but thats not a bad thing right now!!!

Who knows what? Who is who? And what is going on? Please add to my rep and respond with your comments below

My skype is jonathan..davison for anyone who would like to contact me and add. Please only use facts dont make crap up we want this to stay intresting thank you

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I wana be interested but Margol makes big claims and its starting to get real hard to believe. It would be interesting if all this stuff is true through.

DeletedUser5159

In response to this LEGEND theory here is another anonymous tip

Annonymous today at 23:05
Legend has been working with LDE since before the break! 3 tribes have been working together! Legend didn't need someone in Junk, they needed someone in LDE to watch them! Another tribe has someone on the insides of Junk so what is coming out in the forums is BS

Question!!! Who is the third tribe? How much influence does LEGEND have in this war? Not even 5 days and I think we are starting to find somethings out???

Also if anyone can point me to a X-Ray??? Im looking for a X-Ray guy?

DeletedUser

so wait wouldn't that mean LDE was plotting even before junk was? And margol was so mad about planned OPs....

DeletedUser

No looks to me LDE was just hugging everyone except where they were going! Smart not having to fight on more than one front! real smart

DeletedUser5159

Hello you tribalwars fans im back with another intresting post. This kinda turned into world news to peoples magazine but anyway After interviewing a JUNK player I finally got some circulars that will raise the eyebrows of some individuals.

Margol on 01.26. at 11:30
Tribal Circular

Hello guys,

Our members in K53/K54 will be oping the player Adakman, we need to support them by fakes/nukes.

For premium users:

Non premium users

I want everyone to send at least 50 fakes with 1 mixed in nuke - cats aimed at farm/smithy to all his villages, so he can feel the power of LDE.

Confirm once sent, as soon as you read, please begin sending.

Regards,

-Pawel

4 days ago! JUNK member claims if he knew about the planned war why would he send this?.... Or was margol planning on using WOLVES in the first place?

Margol on 01.26. at 11:07
Tribal Circular

Greetings,

I have gained information that Wolves are planning an operation on our player: N45h we have about 72 hours to stack these villages, so once you read the mail please send the requested amount of troops i asked for. Please confirm once sent.

Send the amount requested per village:

300 - Same speed
300 - Same speed
300 - Separate speed
150 - Separate speed
100 - Separate speed

Thanks.

-Pawel

Again If margle knew about the attacks why would he order a long term stacking? Or did he do this because he knew he had 5 days to work with?

Margol on 01.28. at 07:02
Tribal Circular

Greetings guys,

It is sad to announce that LDE decided to break the alliance with JUNK due to them working behind our backs, don't worry guys - i will try to work my best on potential diplomacy to even out of our odds. More info to come, for now read

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6414-You-re-no-puppet-Master

It will explain everything.

-Pawel

If only this was a voice mail the tone would mean everything in this mail. He says something about working on the diplomacy!!

Margol on 01.28. at 09:24
Tribal Circular

Hello tribemates,

I would just like to apologise, i was aware of all the rubbish that JUNK planned and i tried to fix it, but it didn't work, i should have informed all of you. we got back-stabbed and now we face an enemy double our size, but chill. we've shown how strong we are. we will be fine, we just have to remain calm.

-Pawel

He did claim to know all about this op JUNK was planning while LDE was still their allies!

Margol on 01.28. at 10:40
Hello Guys.

This is my last post and circular mail ever inside of 'LDE'. I have been personally wanting to quit for a long while now, simply because i didn't have the time to lead LDE anymore, i am sorry. I can't speak on behalf of Nick, he was always the good guy. I am sorry guys, but i will no longer be involved in US13. Goodbye.

He stats he quit?.... Was it just a Co player? or did he have a change of heart?

Margol on 01.28. at 13:43
Everyone is free to re call support from where ever they have it!

Gogo.

-Pawel

And finally he claimed to have full knowledge when he sent this mail aswell. But before I got all this margol mailed me with these exact words

Phase one of the master plan is complete! What excitement maybe he has something maybe he does not who knows??

DeletedUser

US13 LDE
trend_up.png
6,096,791 points - view profile
US13 LEGEND
trend_up.png
2,504,099 points - view profile
US13 JUNK
trend_up.png
11,026,334 points - view profile
US13 RAWR
trend_up.png
3,148,447 points - view profile
US13 Wolves
trend_up.png
1,642,603 points - view profile
US13 U.C.S.
trend_up.png
1,541,752 points - view profile

DeletedUser

Ok what a War wow I mean WOWSHERS! By the graph everyone was a Winner that their name was brought up!

DeletedUser

I hate players who think points win wars. fml.

What? You told me points were everything and that I needed to build up my mines and have my academy ready. You told me they would get my points up the fastest.

What should I have to win war, if not points?

DeletedUser

What? You told me points were everything and that I needed to build up my mines and have my academy ready. You told me they would get my points up the fastest.

OH GEE You really didn't believe them??? You should have read the small print at the bottom of the page

DeletedUser

Just a warning shot to those out there = seems most are in the time zones for sleep! do you know who is attacking your vill right now????

DeletedUser

Leadership and knowledge of the situation.