LDE vs. JUNK

DeletedUser5159

We all know Margol is not respected in the forums or between players in JUNK but what is Margol to his tribe members? Heres an interview with a few players from LDE

1) Do you feel margol is a good leader?
yes he's a great leader

2) What did margol have to go through to get to where the tribe is now?
he went through a lot of hate mail

3) How do you feel he will respond during this war?
he will respond as he always does if u don't know what that means go and find out

4) What do you think of margol as a player overall
he's a skilled player

KillerMan1447 thinks Margol is a great leader and trusts him obviously. Lets see another one

Margol is a good leader, he's bollocked us for being muppets but he knows best and if we are gonna get through this, margol will be at the helm with a plan.

He's taken a lot of shit and tbf I'm surprised he's still here since Sweeney is sneaky shit, with all his spies and back stabs.

These are the words of general Jonny so which one is the sneaky backstabber? Guess we will find out when the true colours are shown in this match up against JUNK and LDE

This is the same questions asked from DannoT36

DannoT36 today at 16:57
Well before getting into the questions it's worth pointing out one thing: I don't think the world will ever know the real Margol. Even if the real Margol is stood right in front of them, prejudice and presumption will cloud people's perception.

1) Margol has led LDE for a long time, and we have come under no threat during his tenure. Anything that has risen against us has been decisively crushed, albeit not major challenges. I think he is the man to lead us.

2) Margol himself? Well being one man opped by the largest tribe behind our alliance (NoW) and brushing away all the attacks was impressive to say the least. I'll quote PainIsGain238, NoW leader: 'you are not human'. For better or worse I thing that sums it up!

3) he will respond no differently to what I and others have seen before. He will plan, and he will execute. Where will that leave things? Time will tell...

4) as a player overall... I think that I've provided my opinions on various elements of him as a player. I'm sure there will be much debate over him to come, a debate which I have no interest in wading into.

Let actions speak louder than words, and let the games begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5159

I Finally got a hold of a very interesting into detail LDE member DannoT36! I asked him about the tribes past and some details on it

They had been attacking our member Gamble-PR for quite some time (I won't go into detail, he explained it himself: http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6297-NR-Fails). Because of this, we thought that it was about time they got what was coming to them.

Margol had his plan, and we executed 3 waves of tribe - wide fakes, leading players such as r-X-Ray to complaining on externals that he had too many incomings; which was obviously a bit unfair of us... LOL. After this the trains came chugging in, and with some help from a good ally to LDE, .Centurion., we were able to show the world how easily we could drop a top tribe out of the top 10. The first wave all landed, and mostly capped, in a half hour window, and over the next few days more villages tumbled as LDE paraded to a definitive victory.

I also asked about JUNK's role in this operation. Here is what i got

Well you'll understand that this was quite some time ago so I may be incorrect... But what I remember is that, that was when LDE made a name for themselves. Initially it was proposed as a JUNK op supported by us, but that turned out to be quite the opposite I believe. WE were the ones who took him down to virtually nothing, and that was where we really came to the party.

This will not necessarily be relevant to the coming events though... I think JUNK have taken a more backseat role in this world than they let on.

Is JUNK taking credit for LDE's doings? Or is JUNK really the hard workers?

this quote is the NR operation they did a while back. So they can do it! They have the players that are willing to make it happen!!!

Margol today at 17:42
Yes, LDE is amazing and it's all true words.

His response to this answer. There you have it folks. A blast from the past for revised predictions in the future! Who will come out on top?

DeletedUser5159

A response from DannoT36 today when i asked hom about how Margol got to be the leader of LDE.

DannoT36 today at 17:53
You're welcome.

Well I was with him in ~FU~ when they were around. He was the main man there, but things... got out of hand. As a result, I'll admit, I was dubious as to his recruitment to LDE, and I kept a close eye on how things were going. He started really promisingly, dealing with his own problems, helping the tribe, and we added him to the council because it was clear that he knew what he was talking about. Then came the point where LDE needed a new leader, and in Margol we had someone who was ideal to fulfill that role. No-one is perfect, for sure there are many people closer to being so than Margol (in some aspects, anyway) but I don't think there is anyone else who could have stepped up and done as good a job as he has since he took over.

Some people do trust him and he has done a marvelous job since he took over. He is the leader of the number two tribe in the world he must be doing something right!!

But Hold on to your hats folks i have asked him about Margols secret plan, Lets see what he has to say!!!! Stick around to fond out!!

DeletedUser

"Is JUNK taking credit for LDE's doings? Or is JUNK really the hard workers?"

Junk hitting NR(http://us.twstats.com/us13/index.ph...d=91&type=lose&oldtribe=91&newtribe=334&pn=-1)

LDE hitting NR(http://us.twstats.com/us13/index.ph...=91&type=lose&oldtribe=91&newtribe=1300&pn=-1)

You can decide here who did the most work......But don't mind me I'm just a back seat driver.:rolleyes:

Sorry can I clarify...

I only talked about JUNK's participation in the op on LordN, which I remember as minimal but I may be wrong, this was a long time ago.

I did not refer to JUNK's participation in the NR op, only LDE's plan. That is what I was asked about.

DeletedUser5159

Well Its not what you wanted but i can tell you even i think this plan is going to be beyond epic!!!

I'm sure that you can understand, that I cannot go around spilling details, it would undermine the plan rather!

What I will say, is that I know the outline of the plan and I was slightly... surprised... at what he is proposing. Whether JUNK will expect it is in doubt, or if they will be prepared for quite what is in motion... It will be an interesting few days!

What could this mean? Will this make the war something its completely not? Will their even be a war? What is their master plan? OMG it will be the longest four days ever!!

DeletedUser

US13 LDE
trend_up.png
6,081,962 points - view profile
US13 JUNK
trend_up.png
10,924,356 points - view profile
speaks for itself

DeletedUser5159

Rommel stop taking katunaka's spotlight go away grrr <3

Hehe thanks anyway guys I have decided I think you guys should let me know what you want to hear. Send me a INstant message asking questions and to what player. Please dont be disappointed if they wont answer lol

Right now im doing my best to milk the plans out of LDE but theirs mouths are tight shut! Maybe I can go to JUNK and find out if they have a plan yet

DeletedUser

Trying to get a thread started where we can vote on the winner! lmao

DeletedUser3600

Hehe thanks anyway guys I have decided I think you guys should let me know what you want to hear. Send me a INstant message asking questions and to what player. Please dont be disappointed if they wont answer lol

Right now im doing my best to milk the plans out of LDE but theirs mouths are tight shut! Maybe I can go to JUNK and find out if they have a plan yet

Do some more player interviews bud...I would like to know what the world thinks as well as the active parties..the more the merrier Ive been enjoying this thread and its by far the most funny, interesting and entertaining since the start of W13.

DeletedUser5159

Once again I got together with rommel and questioned what he thinks is the out come of the war here is what he has to say!!

I would like to ask you a few questions regarding the LDE and JUNK war? If you wouldnt mind a moment of your time?

1) How is this war going to affect you? Can't reveal yet

2) Who do you think is going to win the war? Neither of them

3) What factors do you think is going to make the winning tribe victorious? They merge

4) Do you think margol has the plan that it takes to win this war? He seems to have the big plan yet to see

5) What two players (one from each tribe) do you think will make the biggest impact on the opposing side? Not able to reveal that either

Thank you for taking the time to answer (If you do)

Katunaka

This is a brain teaser for sure. He suggests a merge will take place!!! Who will merge? Who will be left out in the cold? He belives nether JUNK or LDE will win the war!! If that is the case who will win? Will more tribes come into play?

My theory If rawr comes into play againts JUNK that will flip the fighting chances of JUNK. Junk will have a harder time dealing with it. JUNK better hope they have a plan as well

I have been squeezing margol for answers but he wont bite just nibble at my answers. I asked him about the skype screen shot in the puppet master thread. Why was his name not mentioned in it? A good question I think its time to get into contact with sweeney again.

Margol today at 20:30
Hehe. I will not tell you. And you can quote me on this.

He wont tell me!! nor will he tell me his master plan! the tension is building troops are being built but will one of them be ordered to get off his ass and do something? We will find out in the later days

DeletedUser4978

I usually just read the forums every now and then to stay up to date on the worlds, but since this topic has opened I have been regularly checking back in to see what else is being said here. I give my props to katunaka for making this.

As Bossman said, this is the most entertaining thread here, though I think it is the entire .us forums not just w13.

DeletedUser

Ya this JUNK/LDE thing has really got the world going. In fact checking the viewership of other forums right now this one is the most viewed.