PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser1144

With the declaration of PERV on TBS! Gotta love the invisible time given to prepare for the war! Rank 1 tribe needs a step up to start? Yes indeed! Anyways, I believe this will prove to be a long war of 1-1 1/2 years, so hopefully everyone can suit up and prepare for the long haul! Declaration written by them:

The tribe is now at war with Play Everyday to Repo Villages!

War name: There Can Be Only One

Declaration:
You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

Supporting enemies of your ally is not tolerated and is not taken lightly. Yes I have the reports showing so.

You are supposed to be an ally and yet you kill our troops,... NO MORE.

Simple and Sweet

So then, Good luck to all. GO TBS!!!

DeletedUser2069

Again more crying about not warning you guys

Guess what You had warning after warning after warning

The whole world told you what was going to happen long time ago

You dont see us crying because you didnt warn us you where supporting LGND while we were attacking them did you no we handling our business. So stop crying that we didnt say oh we are going to declare war on you.

DeletedUser

Lol, your tactics are as bad as your character, we`ll see who`s going to cry, you baby boy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

You dont see us crying because you didnt warn us you where supporting LGND while we were attacking them did you no we handling our business. So stop crying that we didnt say oh we are going to declare war on you.

That part says it all Terry!

Cheers. Good fighting.

DeletedUser1144

I still show courtesy to your entire tribe Terry, no need to busy out and tell me to stop crying. I am not crying, it is only a game, but to be fair, TBS wanted to war before and I said that if we declare we should give a 48-72 hour warning. Shows how much Im whining.

DeletedUser1580

the only ones that cry here are you terry because perv is there because us you just invite enemies to grow and by the way that is the only way that you can fight as of today we were allies so your down fall will start, and the truth is that girl like you are just for a few days.

DeletedUser2069

That part says it all Terry!

Cheers. Good fighting.

that part doesnt say anything other then the fact

You guys cry about not being warned well the world told you
Though if you guys wouldnt of supported people against PERV then the world would of been wrong but when I got those reports lets see they are dated Jan 31st I said you know what this clearly shows TBS intends to strike perv and then I hear about you NAP with LGND and BALKAN and well what does that tell me clearly your planning somethng so yeah

Then you start taking out VDK your ally that you were supposed to be working with to take out one of those tribes you recently mad a NAP with hmm that shows colors there doesnt it

Why should I sit back and act like everything is fine when action after action from your tribe said otherwise in the past month and a couple weeks

I do wonder how you managed to get BALKAN to accept a NAP with you when they where winning your little war.

Oh well im done here for now
Good luck now you have a reason to support against us

DeletedUser1580

stop talking crap, you was the one inviting enemies w/o said nothing and that was what help you tribe to be there with the helps of us, if tbs dint help you perv will be gone already, or what was what you did with 15 42?

DeletedUser2069

You know the thing with warring tribes is ummmm lets see the winning tribe gets rights to invite anyone from the enemy tribe they want I beleive there was a whole post about this somewhere on these forums. Its been that way since gee IDK maybe 7 years 8 years ago when ever this game was created. You would know that if you actually fought a war on this world. Oh wait I forgot you had one with ~XB~ LMAO

Im not talking (language I wont use cause U6 will ban me) Im stating the facts you just dont like them. So again all I see is crying cause that surely what it looks like to me.

DeletedUser1446

the war started so let us fight it.

Good luck.

I always thought you were a ... but at least now my co players and tribe give me the reason.

Cheers. Good luck again.

DeletedUser

bleh, did we not know US4 would come to this eventually? I guess I am the only one not surprised? lol

KS & CF were nobling barbs among our clusters....and you say you were not planning either? Come on guys, really?

It may have come a bit sooner than you would have liked. That is what you should be saying.

PS....me no likey the under handed move of supporting Littlewolf against an ally....that is on you Killer Spear. You need to own that badge of dishonor my friend.

DeletedUser1446

You should have asked me about that support before the attacks. At this point TBS is sending support back home that i didn´t remember until now!

KS was not nobling barbs among your cluster and you know it! I was nobling barbs because i have decided to do the SAME thing that you always did.

If TBS falls i learn my lesson. TOP1 tribe won because they barb munch and don´t try to say other than that because "You need to own that badge of dishonor my friend". I learned from US.1... BUT as i can see i had not a good eye for things.

The stuff about inviting enemies, we all did that, BUT PERV won that and you can´t say otherwise also:)

Either way, we will fight you guys. I hope you all enjoy.

Please do understand, i´m not mad at anything. It is the game. I hope we all enjoy it. Just don´t put the blames on KS because of some support left over.

The thing about Internet is that people can go sleep without worries. RL this would not happen :p They would be scared before going to sleep:)

Good luck

DeletedUser2069

You should have asked me about that support before the attacks. At this point TBS is sending support back home that i didn´t remember until now!

What is there to ask about? You sent support to someone you knew was an enemy of PERV there is nothing to ask.

If TBS falls i learn my lesson. TOP1 tribe won because they barb munch and don´t try to say other than that because "You need to own that badge of dishonor my friend". I learned from US.1... BUT as i can see i had not a good eye for things.

Again another tribe complains about BARB munching yet PERV has the HIGHEST war stats on this world by far. PERV has been at war since week 2 on this world so what if we noble some barbs it put more troops in our pocket to play with and obviously does the trick. At the end of the day the top tribe WON doesnt matter how they got there

The stuff about inviting enemies, we all did that, BUT PERV won that and you can´t say otherwise also:)

I already commented on this before, fighting wars and winning wars gives the winning tribe that right. its been that way since the beginning of this game.

Please do understand, i´m not mad at anything. It is the game. I hope we all enjoy it. Just don´t put the blames on KS because of some support left over.

I wasnt the one stabbing my ally in the back I told you guys the day we kicked LW he is an enemy of PERV and why and yet you guys sent him support and there is not one excuse you can give me as to why because you supported against perv you killed perv troops and you admit you supported against perv. That move right there is why this war came about

Good luck

Agreed good luck to all partys

DeletedUser2069

22nd December 2011 - 04:21:39
Thats the time I kicked Littlewolf and mailed you that day and told you about him

SentJan 31, 2012 09:57:16
Thats what time that support arrived there

2012-02-01
Our first OP on him and his tribe

HMMMMMMM funny how that works there isnt it
Dont try an play me stupid cause I am far from it
And for the fact you have or had a spy in PERV you knew about the op against him so your actions speak for themselves there

DeletedUser

is this what it takes to get people to speak in this forum :/?

DeletedUser

About time the forums woke up should take the heat of some of the other tribe so they can war tribes of about the same size as them. This could bring a dead world back to life.

DeletedUser2069

About time the forums woke up should take the heat of some of the other tribe so they can war tribes of about the same size as them. This could bring a dead world back to life.

Whos they cause if your talking about PERV then your barking up the wrong tree cause PERV didnt start the other wars with these smaller tribes that were fighting us they did

DeletedUser

Whos they cause if your talking about PERV then your barking up the wrong tree cause PERV didnt start the other wars with these smaller tribes that were fighting us they did

Are you sure for this? with the Vets i think you start the war for some barbs and don't start that they steal you farms... it was a good plan form you OSP easy for some from us difficult for some others... to decoding.

Goog Luck for TBS.

Twins Twins Twins... identical.. :D