PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser1580

why i have to cry the only thing wrong is that we were allies wen you start attacking and remember that like 2 weeks ago you were begging us that you were not trying to get balkans to fight us you were no i assure you that we will fight to the end, and about those support i dint even remember sending any to him but no worry they are 10 of your players attacking me why dont you make you and me and lest dance?

DeletedUser

Please remember guys, profanity and insulting other members is not allowed on the forums. Keep it clean :).

DeletedUser2069

Are you sure for this? with the Vets i think you start the war for some barbs and don't start that they steal you farms... it was a good plan form you OSP easy for some from us difficult for some others... to decoding.

Goog Luck for TBS.

Twins Twins Twins... identical.. :D
The post was about starting wars with smaller tribes VETS wasnt a smaller tribe they were fairly equal in size. And yes I started that war but it was there own fualt when they tell me there nobling to the rim and they noble into my teams core that wasnt the rim and that was interfearing with my team so they had to go. I Dont deny it but it was the smart thing and the right thing to do for PERV

You can hate all you want that PERV makes all the right moves in this world to get them where they are and where they are going I dont care I did what was best for my team at the end of the day to get them here

Begging you really begging you HA

You mentioned something about it I said Prove It because I knew I didnt do anything those are my words not sure how thats begging you

And you talk about 1v1 when you are posting things in your shared forum with balkan about attacking PERV no your funny

Please remember guys, profanity and insulting other members is not allowed on the forums. Keep it clean :).

Yeah U6 its been a while since I gave people something to post about on this worlds forums that they forgot the rules
At least your earning your paycheck again for this world you havent had to be here in a while

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The post was about starting wars with smaller tribes VETS wasnt a smaller tribe they were fairly equal in size. And yes I started that war but it was there own fualt when they tell me there nobling to the rim and they noble into my teams core that wasnt the rim and that was interfearing with my team so they had to go. I Dont deny it but it was the smart thing and the right thing to do for PERV

You can hate all you want that PERV makes all the right moves in this world to get them where they are and where they are going I dont care I did what was best for my team at the end of the day to get them here

You mentioned something about it I said Prove It because I knew I didnt do anything those are my words not sure how thats begging you

And you talk about 1v1 when you are posting things in your shared forum with balkan about attacking PERV no your funny

Yeah U6 its been a while since I gave people something to post about on this worlds forums that they forgot the rules
At least your earning your paycheck again for this world you havent had to be here in a while

OSP i am the original capp i don't play... about a month+ now.. if i was not even the small villages your players take from me.. maybe the themis the only i respect from your tribe and another 2-3 players, yes you have make good strategic moves for your tribe "we" don't make so good moves but the time not go back..

DeletedUser2069

HAHAHA
So you bring BALKAN in to help you when it was just a couple post back you where talking about 1v1

Oh an by the way thanks for screwing up the war stats page it would of been nice if you would of just had them declare a war on us so there would be separate stats on that page. OH WELL

I do love how you managed to get them to nap you when they were beating you guys only thing that would make that possible is hmmm a common enemy so another reason to declare war because you where already planning it against us with them (oh I forgot to mention I knew that)

DeletedUser

Dunno where you saw that Balkan was beating TBS, but yea..maybe you forgot VDK started and lost that war.
Be happy, you will loose it hard way, baby:truelove:

DeletedUser2069

Side 1:
Tribes: TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: Balkan

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,503
Side 2: 1,510
Difference: 993

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 33
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,047,040
Side 2: 5,030,011
Difference: 9,017,029

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 236,175
Side 2: 229,933
Difference: 6,242

chart

Thats where I saw

Oh and for those that want to keep up with this war and whats going on ...

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 188
Difference: 39

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 5
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 740,778
Side 2: 897,217
Difference: 156,439

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275,026
Side 2: 42,659
Difference: 232,367

chart

Now awaits TBS member to reply with an excuse

DeletedUser

You should have asked me about that support before the attacks. At this point TBS is sending support back home that i didn´t remember until now!

KS was not nobling barbs among your cluster and you know it! I was nobling barbs because i have decided to do the SAME thing that you always did.

If TBS falls i learn my lesson. TOP1 tribe won because they barb munch and don´t try to say other than that because "You need to own that badge of dishonor my friend". I learned from US.1... BUT as i can see i had not a good eye for things.

The stuff about inviting enemies, we all did that, BUT PERV won that and you can´t say otherwise also:)

Either way, we will fight you guys. I hope you all enjoy.

Please do understand, i´m not mad at anything. It is the game. I hope we all enjoy it. Just don´t put the blames on KS because of some support left over.

The thing about Internet is that people can go sleep without worries. RL this would not happen :p They would be scared before going to sleep:)

Good luck

OK, well the portion of this stating the support had been there all along is a COMPLETE and UTTER lie. It showed up on our third wave. I know because I cleared many of his villages. OSP...call Killer Spear out and post those reports forwarded to us with the support land times. Let's end this foolishness now.

I would much rather have Killer Spear come out and say..."Yes we did it". Man up.

DeletedUser

Oh and I am being lectured about nobling some barbs from a player who has nobled 98 villages from his own tribemates? 50% of your villages are internals...lol.

If I were in your tribe, I would have called you out long ago for being the most selfish player and Duke I have ever seen. Keep wasting your nobles on Foing...lol...another internal :D

DeletedUser2069

j60is8.jpg

Do you mean that report? I have 2 more like it if you needed more

DeletedUser

You want the truth? I`m not scared to tell it.
By the time i joined TBS i wanted to war Perv, because i saw it will become bigger and bigger, and we had a good chance of defeating you and that time, when 15:42 was fighting you.But well, Killerspear seemed to like you guys and trusted you then, and said we can actually end this world being allies.
But, as i admit TBS made mistakes, but the support thing was not one of them, you can admit you broke some unsaid rules of this whole friendship between tribes.
When you guys wared Littlewolf, he contacted me,and we spoke on skype. I was seeing that he holded you good there, and that was a chance again of fighting.
But then again, the thoughts were different. Some wanted to war, some didnt. I can say i was a big part of making TBS wanting to war Perv, because all i saw was a boring world with nobling and just nobling. No real fighting, just nobling smaller tribes, with no real chance of fighting back.

About Balkan, from my side of viewing things, i ended up being victorious, maybe not in points.I can say they hold tight, and probably the most united tribe in this world.

And about the villages you took already, you will take more, but i wouldnt be very proud about it.

Cheers!

LE: so now Diego cant stand the war here and you`re taking LGND to help? that`s really brave:)

DeletedUser

LE: so now Diego cant stand the war here and you`re taking LGND to help? that`s really brave:)

Ummm.. i've lost a few and i've taken my fair share. Not really sure how i'm not coping.. you haven't seen me whining at anyone in tbs?
Also, i never intended on recruiting or asking to recruit aab101 or sim0n as you told me they were your friends as we had a nap with them

DeletedUser

Your mistake on this world is that you join the unprovoked war against BALKAN on Whiskey side...That is why PERV will now loose the war with TBS !

DeletedUser

As i said to a friend of mine, i like how people change sides and characters in this game, you can really learn life in TW:)

DeletedUser

Your mistake on this world is that you join the unprovoked war against BALKAN on Whiskey side...That is why PERV will now loose the war with TBS !

then lets go! attack away!

DeletedUser2069

HA HA HA HA you mean that "war" that TBS joined as well and that "war" that PERV never even attacked you in.

As I told before I joined it to watch the stats but it doesnt much matter

DeletedUser

HA HA HA HA you mean that "war" that TBS joined as well and that "war" that PERV never even attacked you in.

As I told before I joined it to watch the stats but it doesnt much matter

True, but we had to keep lot of deff near you, because you were in war with us so - threat.....Othervise we would deal quickly with Whiskey - no offence...but like Killer spear said, now is war, so enjoy in good fight and good luck to all of you, especially me :)