PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser1580

Someone told me you were orcist on w2 so go. Plus i spoke to someone on that account (one of your cos) asking for me to send my bonfire to one of your vills.

I have seen you on w1.

You rim quite a few barbs the last time i checked.

Just saying

I play W1 and those barb was a player that deletes on me, we have a no barb policies and i'm a baron there, so i need to follow the rules first ;)

PS: i don't have a co on W1 and that was my first world and i never play any other world beside W4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not any more from the look of it war is all but over. Do we get a new PERV v.s (insert tribe name) ?

DeletedUser

Start a new thread than Old School and we get to see who is willing to talk from BALKAN and hear more people saying i quit before the war started.

DeletedUser

Have you stopped fighting with TBS or is this war active still ?

DeletedUser

Cool sedace nice to see your still up for the fight i was informed that TBS where done.

How is running the show now Killerspear has quit ?

Also Old school let the world know you invited BALKAN is this double teaming or just to tribes with the same goal ?

DeletedUser

Things are running well, i dont blame anyone for the fall of TBS, neither Killerspear, because life`s life, you have to be there to live it.
I`m waiting them for an op on me because i wont stay longer around but i want to be there to fight .
We did invite balkan to the fight, otherwise we wouldnt share the stats. But the goal was only fighting Perv, because at that time i didnt think about Defeating them, even if that would have been possible with the right...

TBS will stay in the ranks as long as a member is still in it.Some of us will stay.

DeletedUser

Well every one is taking vills from TBS now will the active players be moving to one of the top 4 tribes ?

DeletedUser

Well, the thing is our best already moved to other tribes, some deleted, some were nobled.Recently we had nathan who gave up playing. He had lot of attacks and no time to dodge/move troops/snipe and things.
I already sugested to my tribemates to choose a tribe they think is better/where they think they still have a chance. Theres no point in staying as long as we no longer can play as a team(distance/attacks/inactivity/few members).
I`m one of still active members there and i`m waiting attacks from Perv, who seem to be asked by somebody not to attack me. If that`s true, i have to ask them to attack me, cause i will remain in TBS till the end:)

DeletedUser

Well, the thing is our best already moved to other tribes, some deleted, some were nobled.Recently we had nathan who gave up playing. He had lot of attacks and no time to dodge/move troops/snipe and things.
I already sugested to my tribemates to choose a tribe they think is better/where they think they still have a chance. Theres no point in staying as long as we no longer can play as a team(distance/attacks/inactivity/few members).
I`m one of still active members there and i`m waiting attacks from Perv, who seem to be asked by somebody not to attack me. If that`s true, i have to ask them to attack me, cause i will remain in TBS till the end:)

Ahem, i do pay the occasional visit every now and then