PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser2069

Well just figured I would post a little update to the stats since its been a few days since the last one

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS, Balkan

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 986
Side 2: 1,326
Difference: 340

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228
Side 2: 25
Difference: 203

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,206,935
Side 2: 6,822,023
Difference: 615,088

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,924,734
Side 2: 226,807
Difference: 1,697,927

chart

DeletedUser

GoGo PERV!
It's true, Im new, but I feel the power. xD

We're winning very easilly

DeletedUser1446

So how is this going guys? Is PERV the winning tribe already or what?

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Yeah, PERV is the winning tribe, even BALKAN is doing better then TBS, not that it means much, nor it is hard, but that still means something, you only got where you are now because you rode on PERV's winning streaks...
And BALKAN guys, don't know if you read things here, but here comes a warning, nobody, i mean nobody, nobles in one of our K's and walks out with it, and please, there are a lot of forum posts on how to send train, reading them wouldn't hurt...

DeletedUser1446

you only got where you are now because you rode on PERV's winning streaks...

I see this the other side, just change PERV into TBS and you got it right! Not playing the world long time ago now mate!

Don´t be mad at Balkan, who knows if they don´t win you guys (and even TBS) and you got to swallow those words?

PERV should start to play a bit and not only those 5 TOP players:smack:

Cheers.

DeletedUser2069

I see this the other side, just change PERV into TBS and you got it right! Not playing the world long time ago now mate!

Don´t be mad at Balkan, who knows if they don´t win you guys (and even TBS) and you got to swallow those words?

PERV should start to play a bit and not only those 5 TOP players:smack:

Cheers.

Nothing about what you just said made any sense
What war did TBS ever win first off?
If it wasnt for PERV being your ally you wouldnt be here today simple as that everyone knows it I mean really look at these stats you guys couldnt fight a war if you had someone to hold your hand on how to

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS, Balkan

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 983
Side 2: 1,243
Difference: 260

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 315
Side 2: 74
Difference: 241

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,720,365
Side 2: 6,314,478
Difference: 405,887

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,706,563
Side 2: 674,344
Difference: 2,032,219

chart

Funny you quit playing the moment the war started and you keep saying you havent been playing for some time in like every post you had posted so far. Way to let your team down chump.

If balkan was smart they would pull there support from TBS while its still a live and then start nobling TBS villages themselves while they can to gain as much ground as they can before its to late. and TBS has some easy villages sitting there for them.

Oh and they can give up on trying to recruit XB there TBS

DeletedUser

I didn't mean you especifically ks, i meant TBS as a whole, but anyway, i think everyone except you understood that post. And you say the other players aren't helping? Of course Themis and Aenima have more nobled villages in the war, since they have more village themselves, therefore more nobles, and it goes like that, but if you take a closer look in the war stats(which you can't, because we made you quit the game), you'll see that a lot of our guys have plenty of villages taken, and quite a few Defeated Units, si i don't see the sense in your post.

DeletedUser1580

perv is there because we side with you instead of freaks and 15:42, so dont forget that, dont you remember that you were not able to defeat 15:42 and merge them

I didn't mean you especifically ks, i meant TBS as a whole, but anyway, i think everyone except you understood that post. And you say the other players aren't helping? Of course Themis and Aenima have more nobled villages in the war, since they have more village themselves, therefore more nobles, and it goes like that, but if you take a closer look in the war stats(which you can't, because we made you quit the game), you'll see that a lot of our guys have plenty of villages taken, and quite a few Defeated Units, si i don't see the sense in your post.

we dint quit because that we were inactive like 3 or 4 weeks before that and our co was playing self, i was with net problem and was not able to play beside that i have a family with 4 kids and was busy way before all perv attack KS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

perv is there because we side with you instead of freaks and 15:42, so dont forget that, dont you remember that you were not able to defeat 15:42 and merge them

HA you are funny
You helped with one op on freaks and lets see if memory serves me right you took 3 villages from them at that time... yeah thats a big help it wasnt till they started to fall apart and noise quit that you guys actually did something

And 15:42 hmmmm they were going to quit I just picked them up so TBS couldnt pick up what was left of them because I dint want you having that jump had nothing to do with beating them or not they are gone PERV still here from DAY 1 I think perv won and you can say you helped TBS didnt help perv with a thing at all on this world other then it was one tribe that we thought we didnt have to worry about.

You spill your story anyway you want its yours to tell

DeletedUser

Well you won , that I can say so there is no more use for this topic

DeletedUser1580

HA you are funny
You helped with one op on freaks and lets see if memory serves me right you took 3 villages from them at that time... yeah thats a big help it wasnt till they started to fall apart and noise quit that you guys actually did something

And 15:42 hmmmm they were going to quit I just picked them up so TBS couldn't pick up what was left of them because I dint want you having that jump had nothing to do with beating them or not they are gone PERV still here from DAY 1 I think perv won and you can say you helped TBS didnt help perv with a thing at all on this world other then it was one tribe that we thought we didnt have to worry about.

You spill your story anyway you want its yours to tell

You need to check KS stats and the tribe and then talk, and dont forget that this is a game and we are making friendship, i have my problems like 3 or 4 weeks before this start, dint know about any support sent to lgnd so you dont beat me, i aks you here after all your tribe start attacking if you want a fight between you and me and you dint said nothing, talk with proof, you are here because ze don't want me to noble you, if not you will be long gone.

good look! i have a lots of work to do RL and US W1

PS: remember this is a game to make friendships not enemies.

DeletedUser1446

I see some players from TBS joined PERV... Congratulations. You just won the server!

Hope you do well and then send me a mail if you want to start another world in September more or less with our own Premades "again" and we will see who win at that point. I will be leading solo this one.

Harol, don´t waste your time here.

Cheers.

DeletedUser2069

You sound hurt

You know your tribe might not of joined PERV if you didnt leave them in the first place. Like I said before 5 years is enough for me to play this game I told you and everyone else after this world I was leaving TW. And I wouldnt message you about anything anyway cause I never liked you and it was you that screwed everyone over. I would be more then happy to message harol at least I can respect him.

DeletedUser1446

You sound hurt

You know your tribe might not of joined PERV if you didnt leave them in the first place. Like I said before 5 years is enough for me to play this game I told you and everyone else after this world I was leaving TW. And I wouldnt message you about anything anyway cause I never liked you and it was you that screwed everyone over. I would be more then happy to message harol at least I can respect him.

Well i did´t leave them, RL took care of it! RL pushed me to leave the game! About you not liking me it is ok. I never liked you either and i never pretend other wise...

About me screwing everyone over it is not up to you to say that, but my tribe.

I know why you respect Harol, because since start he was the one making TBS ally with PERV;) Him and Luke;)

:truelove::smack:

DeletedUser2069

You already admitted you screwed them over I dont have to say anything you already admitted it

And yeah I respect people that keep there word I would of had no problem keeping our ally till the end if you did the same but you did not

Doesnt really matter now does it your too busy for this game so stop replying here cause if you had time to post here you had time to check with your team

DeletedUser

Well i did´t leave them, RL took care of it! RL pushed me to leave the game! About you not liking me it is ok. I never liked you either and i never pretend other wise...

About me screwing everyone over it is not up to you to say that, but my tribe.

I know why you respect Harol, because since start he was the one making TBS ally with PERV;) Him and Luke;)

:truelove::smack:

i heard w2 isn't going to good for you guys either.

DeletedUser

We dont play W2, check W1 if you want, you need to get better info before post.

Someone told me you were orcist on w2 so go. Plus i spoke to someone on that account (one of your cos) asking for me to send my bonfire to one of your vills.

I have seen you on w1.

You rim quite a few barbs the last time i checked.

Just saying