PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser1144

Also PERV players, do not get all cocky. Balkan has not done an offensive maneuver, and nor have we quite yet. You are not against a tribe that recruited their way 9m ahead of your tribe because they cant fight to the rim good and honest, and they cant fight a small 4m tribe while they are 20m.

You know what I am talking about. Your constant recruitment, you remember that? Yeah, you may be rank one in wars, etc, but we have earned rank 2, and we will go out knowing that if we are wiped out.

Balkan and us are not the same tribe. We operate as an NAP. If you want to talk about NAP's, start pushing the north a little more where you can use yours more as well. You know, OMEGA, the tribe that couldnt keep an honest word. "We are NAP's with PERV, but will hit them soon. We just need to catch them by surprise". While today we receive a message "NAP is over". All of the advantages are in your favor including that little one where you declared on us and had ops ready for almost all our council. Not being the cause of the war my rear end. You were just praying for a reason to war us.

I will go out a TBS player on this world when you finally reach me. I dont know why your getting big headed, you should definitely win this war. What going to be funny is when you hit our actives and cant budge em.

DeletedUser2069

I will leave it at this. GOOD LUCK TERRY. I STILL HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OTHER SIDE, QUESTION IS CAN YOU MAN UP AND HAVE RESPECT?
I cant say I have respect for the other side because of the actions against PERV that where underhanded that Ze finally admitted to in his last post. I can say I have respect for a couple people however.

We have been fighting a hell of a lot of inactivity. Not only in our duke position where 2 of the players lost internet, or the ability to stay active, but the other co player of the account has had to study for tests, etc.

Do you think your tribe is the only tribe that has to fight inactivity?

Thats all I will say for now..

Well that didnt last long on to your next post......

Also PERV players, do not get all cocky. Balkan has not done an offensive maneuver, and nor have we quite yet. You are not against a tribe that recruited their way 9m ahead of your tribe because they cant fight to the rim good and honest, and they cant fight a small 4m tribe while they are 20m.

Did your tribe not merge to get where it was at when we started our ally? I believe so

Did your tribe not recruit most of VDK?

There is nothing wrong with recruiting people you fight against its the best way to learn the ability of your members is to fight them and see what they can do first hand. Which we did we didnt fight one tribe ~XB~ the whole time and still not beat them such as your tribe has been trying to do since what 6 months ago if not more.

You know what I am talking about. Your constant recruitment, you remember that? Yeah, you may be rank one in wars, etc, but we have earned rank 2, and we will go out knowing that if we are wiped out.

Like we didnt earn rank 1... come on dude we wouldnt be there if it wasnt fought for thats why they are war rankings

Balkan and us are not the same tribe. We operate as an NAP. If you want to talk about NAP's, start pushing the north a little more where you can use yours more as well. You know, OMEGA, the tribe that couldnt keep an honest word. "We are NAP's with PERV, but will hit them soon. We just need to catch them by surprise". While today we receive a message "NAP is over". All of the advantages are in your favor including that little one where you declared on us and had ops ready for almost all our council. Not being the cause of the war my rear end. You were just praying for a reason to war us.

Nobody said balkan an you are the same tribe we said your getting support from them plain an simple after all the talk about being a 1v1 war you guys did you are begging them for help and getting it. As for OMEGA maybe stop listening to Ruca and you will get an honest answer as to where they stand I've already known about him and his sayings going around the world.

Yeah we declared but you guys honestly cant tell me you where not planning it nobody has stupid written on there forehead. You support against us as previously admitted. You nap both LGND and BALKAN the only 2 other tribes left worth fighting. So that either says you couldnt get the job done and they were starting to beat you back or you where planning to attack perv do dont use this I wasnt ready excuse its pathetic and you can say I was praying for a reason to war you all you want the fact of the matter is I dont need a reason to war you if I wanted to war you I would your leader gave the reason on his own free will

I will go out a TBS player on this world when you finally reach me. I dont know why your getting big headed, you should definitely win this war. What going to be funny is when you hit our actives and cant budge em.

Here we go again with the inactives excuse again got to love it KS was active and still is you can see that on the stats and heck he has 3 or 4 people playing the account so the excuse goes out the window with that alone

Sedace is active you can see that just reading the forum

Sandwrc is active you can see that from the stats too

Freddo active

Anyone can go back in the twstats history and see not one person was inactive that took a big hit from us so try harder with excuses

DeletedUser

Ze, dont blame yourself for the way things are going. I wanted this war too, but not like this.

OSP, you dont know what`s heppening in my account, rl is still in front of a game, and about sandwrc, lol, she was a 100k pointed player who was attacked in the minute the war was declared.
KS played by 3-4 people? Dunno where you heard or saw that.
Yes we wanted the war, and about the Xb war, you can admit, even if you said some time ago Perv is not PRO like Freaks was, you still have a bunch of better players there, maybe coordinated better.

And i didnt lose villages because of a "big hit". I lost them because i was attacked from people i didnt expect they will turn against me, and from very close range:)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? Are you post-hunter?
Go elsewhere if you look for someone to talk please.
I am playing KS account? I have my own account.
Ze said he dont play anymore on that account. Harol didnt show up from the same time ze didnt.The account was played by Laz who was taken into account near the time the war started. And now laz doesnt play that account anymore.
Active enough on here? Man you seriously need help, if you see activity as posting one message from weeks of not being around.
If you think that`s the right amount of time needed to play his account...

DeletedUser

Did i say that or is this your thought...man, be more confident:p

DeletedUser

Seems like you`re really deaf(blind)..i`m not playing killer`s account..
And for mine, i already dont have time to play it.

LE: asasasasers...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

somewhere. lol

What's this rumour about "mass deletion"? Am i invited?

DeletedUser

Have a good war then with the barbs until you can actually fight anybody.:D
Joking, i wish you a good war:p

DeletedUser

This war was/is overrated was left to late and now looks like players are leaving the world (some are only co-players)

Last edited by a moderator: