PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser

To be fare i started this world 3 months late and when i did PERV looked like they could win it, i then found out (from external forums) they where in bed with TBS (headshake). This world looked to be a waste of time until this war started but imo i think TBS have left it to late as PERV have vills to the south of TBS so will grow faster than them.

TBS should have removed ~XB~ by now but still ~XB~ grow. unborn is at war with ~XB~ and i have found there not the best at ops two days of fakes and not even 1 fake noble train TBS need to work faster and remove ~XB~ + M*A*D so they can take the war to PERV.

DeletedUser2165

I can't get why people are angry or surprised,long time ago,when we(15.42) were fighting with PERV,KillerSpear and OSP have decided that war to happen like this.Of course there would be a cold war that makes people nervous.TBS has been nobling barbs from my area,PERV has been recruiting fast to close some borders,TBS has been supporting LGND,i've started to noble farms too:)It goes like this..If you ask me,after 15.42 disbanded,us4 was the most boring world i've ever played just loot and noble,without a fight..But i should appreciate OSPs leadership,his plan seems to be working by this time.

Anyway,i have very good friends in TBS and sedace is a good example for this.I hope we can have fun at last :)And KillerSpear,try to drink less and fight :)

Cheers.

DeletedUser2069

Again surprised.

You are tough when you have others keeping back safe:)

Diego, diego...

Isnt that kinda the point of a tribe? Like you dont have support from yours coming in or already in. Thats what tribes do thats why people are part of tribes.

11j179i.jpg

DeletedUser

@ Aenima, thanks for the reply on this forum.
@ OSP, my account is my account and what i did until now, what i defended until now were all my troops and only mine. I was talking about diegos willing to fight me alone maybe..he wanted to prove me something, and as of now, he will not prove ever, he just cant:)
From now on, i`m not giving credits to anyone for taking any villa from me, and i`m saying for the start this is not a war, think for yourself what it is.

DeletedUser

my account is my account and what i did until now, what i defended until now were all my troops and only mine. I was talking about diegos willing to fight me alone maybe..he wanted to prove me something, and as of now, he will not prove ever, he just cant

Really? You're fighting alone?
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/3e2f00920e725589a773461631cd2500
Looks like you're being supported just like me.

I wanted to prove something? Really? Never knew that about myself.

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact i was never attacked on that village.

Cheers again:)

Remember when you said you have recap and snipe skills way above medium? I just "put that to the test" when i nobled you vill with a huge gap between the nobles, nukes...

DeletedUser

Remember when you said you have recap and snipe skills way above medium? I just "put that to the test" when i nobled you vill with a huge gap between the nobles, nukes...

Well, if you have vills all around me and i don't have nobles within 10 hours, i'm not even going to bother trying to recap.
Sniping.. how can i snipe if i couldn't move my troops mate or have any within the time the attack lands?
I've sniped quite a few from you and KS

DeletedUser

You can do sniping with troops in the village attacked.
As about the village you defended, not sniped, let me think that those were not you troops, as Aenima was already online by that time. I could be wrong at this:)

DeletedUser

As about the village you defended, not sniped, let me think that those were not you troops, as Aenima was already online by that time. I could be wrong at this:)

Your point is?

DeletedUser2069

@ Aenima, thanks for the reply on this forum.
@ OSP, my account is my account and what i did until now, what i defended until now were all my troops and only mine. I was talking about diegos willing to fight me alone maybe..he wanted to prove me something, and as of now, he will not prove ever, he just cant:)
From now on, i`m not giving credits to anyone for taking any villa from me, and i`m saying for the start this is not a war, think for yourself what it is.

Really? You're fighting alone?
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/3e2f00920e725589a773461631cd2500
Looks like you're being supported just like me.

I wanted to prove something? Really? Never knew that about myself.

As a matter of fact i was never attacked on that village.

Cheers again:)

LOL really dude did you really just say that. Thats got to be an award for stupid post of the month.

He just proved that your getting support when you were just complaining about him getting support and then you come and say oh well all the troops that PERV has killed were my own. Really come on dude because of that support you are allowed to move your own troops around to other villages. if that support wasnt there you would probably not move troops around so freely for starters. You cant come in here an complain about him getting support from his tribe when your doing the exact thing your complaining about. Seriously dude stupid post of the month award goes to you

DeletedUser

My point is, your mouth is too big for one who cant do anything by himself.
And as of now you cant name anything you`ll do as being yourself cause you already have your tribe in your back:)

DeletedUser

OSP, please keep your voice low too, from the time our war started i didnt get any support from killerspear or my tribe mates until today, and didnt even moved any troops from any of my villages to try to defend any attack from your tribe, cause i already had troops in those villages.

DeletedUser2069

And as of now you cant name anything you`ll do as being yourself cause you already have your tribe in your back:)

And ummmm what are you doing? The proof is there you have support so you are not doing anything yourself either you are getting help.

OSP, please keep your voice low too, from the time our war started i didnt get any support from killerspear or my tribe mates until today, and didnt even moved any troops from any of my villages to try to defend any attack from your tribe, cause i already had troops in those villages.

You just sound more an more idiotic with every post
So now your getting support isnt that the big thing your complaining about him doing come on dude really how about you stop making TBS look worse then they already do by the stats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to say this once more and that's it. If you don't work as a unit, you'll get eaten up. Speak to my co, he plays .net mate. Things are a lot similar there and you learn a great deal.

Really? So the nukes i launch at KS and you aren't mine?

DeletedUser

LE: the troops i had in the villages were mines, and only with those i defended.
OSP: i think diego understood more then you. I was speaking about our fight until now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@OSP Lol,you just proved yourself again.
Go read a book before trying the inthernet:)

DeletedUser

Well if you're going to make accusations about someone, you need evidence to back up your theory brah